Sup Forums give me tips how you would attempt to lose weight as me (pic rel)

Sup Forums give me tips how you would attempt to lose weight as me (pic rel)
hard mode: no suicide
shit sucks to be fat, cant even wear a good shirt in summer

Other urls found in this thread:

keto-calculator.ankerl.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=xvuoh7WGvtc
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Stop eating like a whale maybe?

Stop eating so much and more than a couple laps to the fridge and shitter each day.

Is it really that hard for you fatties to grasp this?

Go to gym? I've been going to gym and Gaines 20 pounds. I'm trying to be 180.

Count calories and watch what you eat. Don't even have to start exercising right away, people fail trying to do too much too quickly. Once you're comfortable dieting then start light workouts.

You can lose weight without hitting the gym, start running and/or cycling every day and cut your calorie intake.

Was just like u 4 years back.I tried losing weight before but couldnt for the life of me.But what worked for me is counting calories.Its actually super easy and not what most people make it sound like
If u really want to lose weight find your calorie intake for maintanance(look it up online) and lower it by 500-1000.Good luck

Don't drink soft drinks an don't buy too many unhealthy snacks. start doing push ups, sit ups and go for a run and you are on a start

Increasing your metabolism will probably help. Eat more frequently, like 8 times a day. Just don't eat a lot, stop eating before you get full (but don't starve yourself).

If you starve yourself, your body will hold on to every bit of fat that it digests as long as possible.

Also, drink fucking water, not soda pop or any shit like that. Drink lots of water, until you are pissing almost clear.

And finally, fucking exercise.

This,
If u feel a bit self conscious about going to the gym at first try downloading p90x or T25 by beachbody

Don't ingest any liquid unless it's water. If some bitch waitress asks if you want a coke or a beer say no, i'd like a water please.

Also start doing cardio and don't stop untill you're not fat.

Show us your face tubby so we can judge if you're gonna make it if you get in shape.

Drink water, eat meat, run a set distance every single day, no more fast food, fuck bread only eat that shit once or twice a week. Learn a few basic yogaish stretches, will help with the cramps. Idk I guess just hate yourself until you look different.

I am fatter than you, OP. I'm like 6'10" 360 lbs... I have bigger tits and a bigger belly than you. I feel your pain because I know the struggle... me personally? I have a lot of health problems so I can't exercise much due to everything wrong with me. I've pretty much just given up personally. I hope you don't give up though, you don't wanna get as bad as I am.

Also,reading the sticky on /fit/ wouldnt do any harm either.

Is OP even here lol

Just lost over 60 lbs using this: keto-calculator.ankerl.com/ Weight loss is 90% diet. Exercise is good for you, but you can't outrun a lousy diet.

this, hard,

Ethan?

Nope.

Find a supplier of DNP online. It's a common roid user weight loss drug. It's illegal but melts fat

>lift
>count calories
>reduce portions

Too bad, I wanted to tell him how cute, sweet and intelligent he is, and leave him wondering who I was. So if it is you, sir, you are awesome!

>Once widely available in the U.S., DNP was banned in 1938 due to severe side effects. And they are severe. In addition to cataracts and skin lesions, DNP can cause hyperthermia, which can kill you. Even if it doesn't kill you, DNP can leave you with severe brain damage.

I wish that I was him, simply because if you're being sincere? He is lucky to have someone like you in his life that thinks those kind things about him. I have no one like that.

My name is Josh, by the way.

Gayyy

Water can kill you too faggot. The poison is in the dose

your dreams will come true someday op

youtube.com/watch?v=xvuoh7WGvtc

Don't my eat as much
Jog 1/2 a mile every day
Do 100 crunches before you sleep

You can even do the crunches in bed

If youre really desperate do some meth

they weren't being sincere. they were trying to bait you into revealing that you were Ethan. good job not biting, Ethan.

I cut soda and junk food out and lost 120 lbs

OP, do you have an adroid phone? There are some fitness apps that would be a good start. Also eat less and start counting calories.

You gained 20 lbs of muscle you butter knuckle

u gay son

It's really fucking simple.

Eat fewer calories.
Expend more energy.

That's it.

You must have taken too high of a dose then, because you've got some serious brain damage, m8.

>m8

Tell that to natalie wood

move more
eat less

Eat three meals a day
No snacking whatsoever.
No eating after dinner.
Dinner should be before 7
Cardiovascular 20 Mins a day
Lift if you want as well

Been doing this for 3 months and I'm down 25 lbs

exercise and eat less

more sport, less eating

Let me just start a softball team in my free time

>more sport, less spork
ftfy

Drive your little fucking prius' to your home Depot job and tend the flowers. Just because you read a Wikipedia article doesn't make you Dr. Phil. OP's fat ass wanted to cut weight, this will cut weight if dosed correctly and controlled. If he wants to take a fuck ton and die that's cool too, Tylenol will do the same shit

Cut off your own leg.

This is actually a pretty good idea for quickly reducing your weight without killing yourself. Just make sure that you put a tourniquet around your thigh to stop all of your blood from coming out of your femoral artery, and you should lose around 30% of your body weight.

lose weight in the kitchen, get healthy in the gym. a good gym routine is garbage without a strong diet to back it up. use myfitnesspal. limit yourself to 1700 calories a day. eat around .5g protien/lb of body weight. avoid carbs but don't cut them out completely. cooking your own meals is a good way to lower calories and monitor intake. track your weight every day. get pissed off at yourself when the number goes up. you gotta fucking want it dude. you need an entire attitude reform. I lost 90lb last year and I know you can do it. check the FAQ on /r/loseit.

First, how old are you? If you're under 40, you can do this with easy.

- Every day, no fucking matter what, get in at a minimum 1 FULL FUCKING HOUR of walking. Doesn't have to be running, just walking. That can be a treadmill if you want.

- Change what you eat and how you eat. If you can? 4-6 smaller meals a day. Cook your own food as much as you possibly can, too.

- If you choose to do weights (which is advisable), only eat carbs about an hour before your workout. Don't completely cut carbs, but no more massive pasta dinners unless you're also working out. If not, if just cardio, reduce carbs and increase protein.

- DON'T stop eating fats, but make them good fats. Avocado, fish, that sort of thing.

- A good sample day of food? Breakfast is 5 hard boiled eggs, but only the whites from 4 of them. Snack would be half a cup of almonds. Next meal would be a large bowl of raw spinach and half an avocado, maybe even throw in some blueberries. Next meal if you're going to the gym, a cup of brown rice and 6oz of chicken breast. Dinner? 8oz of lean steak.

Keep that up and you'll drop weight and gain lean muscle in no time.

Exactly. Probably the quickest way, fits his criteria too.
Arm works also. James Franco did it in Colorado that one time, he wanted to get down to 127 lbs.

kek i see wut you did there.

>James Franco

I read this as Jesse Franco at first, and I am now terribly disappointed.

Cut out soda, cut out any food that comes from a drive-thru. Jog 1 mile a day, five days a week. That's a good start. I lost between 15 and 20 pounds just doing that. I gradually added distance and other exercise, and gradually cut out other things (less dairy, no white bread, etc.). A lot of people will insist that you make huge changes, but that's a recipe for failure. Have faith in small steps.

why? if you grew some chest hair you would be a nice bear....guess that only works if you're into dudes though

>Cut any fast food.
>Cut all drinks except water.
>Less alcohol, specially beer.(Especially american beer , im assuming you are murican.)
>Get a decent workout plan,, and work out at least 3 times a week.
>Start with alot of bodytoning and cardio.
>???
>profit
its really not that hard

Calories in < calories burned

Here we go with the carbs r bad mmkay... fuckhead. Also you dont tell someone who is way out of shape to run every day. You must have muscle where your brain should be.

ive lost almost 60 lbs in the last 3-4 months

DHMO is pretty good imo.

Jesse Franco has lost heaps of weight in the last few year. Mostly life-weight.

Hey you. Fuck off. Nobody wants your shitbrain advice about taking drugs that were banned 80 years ago.

Yes coddle him down to the olive garden for some diet bread sticks and some intense sitting exercises. That'll do the trick. Run walk or whatever, nothings gonna change without daily movement.

this cant be real is it....
god we humans are a waste

Record your weight & caloric intake every day. Prepare the data to establish baselines. The next part is tricky, you need to practice self control. Plan your meals & occupy your time so that you aren't as likely to overeat. This is where exercise comes in. Try running or walking, push ups & squats, basically anything that boosts your activity. Lastly, take it one step at a time. fitness takes a long time to achieve results.

My fitness pal app

Xander?