Feels thread general

Feels thread general.
>feel empty
Try and make me cry faggots!

Other urls found in this thread:

thisamericanlife.org/radio-archives/episode/557/birds-bees?act=3#play
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Sometimes I forget how words mean anything, like down to how my brain processes them and attaches them to emotions. I feel like until I figure that out I'm just operating blindly.

Kill yourself

Is that going to make me cry?

Nice get. How did you feel when you got it?

shit dawg

wow, being a car guy this really made me tear up...

I don't know. I've been on Sup Forums for a while, I think since 2007, and I never understood the gets, and I don't quite care.

This one left me crying 2 days straight. Yeah I'm a fucking pussy, I know.

Anyone got an update on the tf2 middle eastern kid? Is he dead??

Heard this on the radio while I was driving. I almost pulled over to cry when the kids were talking about their dad's suicide.

thisamericanlife.org/radio-archives/episode/557/birds-bees?act=3#play

Fuck I'm crying. My mom died almost four years ago (I was 15) and I miss her so much.

if you don't give every bum you see a stern look of disgust, then you deserve whatever those filthy tramps do to you.

I know who you're talking about. I think the end of the story was that the kid died and his mother was on his steam for a little bit and thanked the user who played with him. I could be wrong though, it's been a while.

FFFFFFUCKING DIRTBAG

>Anyone got an update
>I know who you're talking about
FUCKING RETARDED

Not the ending I wanted, very unfortunate.. War is an ugly thing

this has to be bait

i will never feels
ive lived through the worst pain
my brother has survived many many deaths and surgeries
my parents are old as fuck and unhealthy but will live forever.
never lost a friend
its all going to hit at once i know it
KEEP POSTING

Why would it be bait? That story was probably one of the saddest things I've read
>last on 665 days ago

dubs receive feels dump

Here we go boys

Close- talking about the middle eastern playing tf2 who always yelled "I got your back comrade I will defend this position comrade"
War in the Middle East started and he told the dude that "war is starting might not have power and Internet for awhile,etc etc"ends with the dude saying last on 665 days ago

oh shit trips ayy

see

GODFUCKINGDAMNIT

I just can't seem to shake the feeling that no matter where I go, people dislike me and treat me like a third wheel. All my friends are total douche bags who use me as their personal punching bag, making fun of my social ineptitude and in general being un-supportive pricks. Whenever I'm in a group of up to 4 or more people I always find a way of disappearing into the ether. In these situations I am ignored and whenever I finally say something it's responded dismissively with a shallow one sentence reply. It's to the point where I feel like a human-like android sent to Earth by an alien species to gather data about the native population before making contact.

I don't understand what I'm doing wrong here, I'm neither an aspie nor an autist, I'm not bad looking. I just want to know what is it about me that causes people to be repulsed by my mere presence.

Pic related is how I feel every day.

guess i'm gonna tell my history

>be me, 16
>totally a 6/10, quite fat but pretty funny
>English school meet a girl
>14,blonde, not tall,seems to have a lot of money
>she came and sits right next to me
>panic,hands are sweating,
>palms are sweaty
>After 20 minutes she talks to me
>she says "Hey, you know how to make exercise 2?
> say "sure, let me help you"
>she thanks me and say if we can change phone numbers
>First fucking time some pretty girl tell me this
>we do it
>Later that night se sends me a message
>Start to talk all the night
>She is so nice
>So funny
>so.. me

>started dating out
>she was everything i needed, and everything i was looking for
>9 months of relation
>people could'nt believe how a pretty blond girl 9/10 was dating a boy like me
> everytime i went to her house to go out, i buyed her a Milka chocolate, her favourite
> we lost our virginity each other, lifeisgood.png
>one day we where laying on the couch
>her dad comes in
>not a bad guy, she asks her if they could talk together
>she looks at me and say
>Hum user, can you leave? i have to speak to my dad.
>Ok, not a problem
>2 hours later she calls me
>"user there's something i need to tell you"
>fuck
>"I'm moving.."
>Please no.

>Mad at her, her family, every single one of them
>she was leaving in 3 days
>Didnt talk to her on those days
>The day has come
>she already left the city
>Got a new message
>"user, i'm so sorry you're angry at me, as soon i got there i'll call you on skype"
>"I love you, please dont be mad at me"

>But she never got to get there
>Car accident
>All dead
>mfw i could have spent those 3 days with her
>mfw i'm still waiting for her skype call

I love you Delfina.

The fact that you chose wrong friends could be a start

Oh, crap. Totally different person from who I was thinking of, sorry.

I no longer have any contact with them. I have no friends now. Needless to say, loneliness starts to lose it's novelty after about two solid weeks of staring at the walls of a studio apartment.

Fuck, man.

Is it just a coincidence that chicks with bigger boobs have bigger tits? It's like, they're so big, how can you compete?

The only "feels" things that kind of gets to me is, back in 2014 I was working in Alaska for a fishing company, I met an Asian cat named lalee, he was cool as shit funny, and pretty full of life. We got to know one another; and after a little time I knew he was seriously depressed,this dude had mad mental issues. I tried spending time with him and being a good friend to help him out of his rut, things seemed pretty good for awhile, he wasn't drinking as much and wasn't being off to himself as much. The day when he had to leave he said "yo it was nice knowing you, thanks for the help, I'll hit you up when I land back in Cali"bye clearly looked like he didn't want to leave.
"Aight bro see you on the other side"
I got no text.
6 days after he got back he killed himself, stabbed himself in the head apparently.
The story sucks but the fact that the last thing I told this dude was "see you on the other side" really got to me, the fact that I never said bye to a good person, the fact that knowing he was depressed as shit and I told him the most grim farewell, like I knew I wasn't ever going to see him again.. I still text his phone to this day sometimes.. Rest easy lalee

checked

Do you want to do something?
Do you have some money?
There's nothing to lose user.

Honestly, I've went through the same shit, it's tough, but the only way I got outta that situation was to start hitting up random people I went to school with- good people overall and starting making a new group overall, I can say it is much better, as for a purpose in life- I can't help because I don't even know my purpose

this one gets me every time man, i just can't deal with people being born with shit like that, and the reality of how right the guy who wrote that is about how his life is gonna be
can't handle it dude.

Be the change you want to see in the world.

>them juicy repeating integers

Jesus FUCKINF Christ dude

I often read stories where kids are ungrateful and then their parents die in an accident. And it's horrible. But you know what's worse? Watching them die slowly.
Being upset all summer because mom doesn't feel good and can't go camping like before.
Being annoyed by her trips to the doctor.
Being angry when after two years of doctors saying she's just too fat she finally finds one who tells her what's wrong with her.
Being devastated when the answer is cancer.
Being terrified when your single mother loses her job because she can't work on chemo.
Being freaked out by watching your mother's hair fall out.
Being happy when she's done with round one of chemo and starts radiation.
Being grossed out when she has to get a colostomy bag due to complications.
Being shocked when the chemo and radiation did nothing for the cancer.
Being heartbroken seeing your mother in excruciating pain all the time.
Being hopeful that an experimental chemo can help her.
Being a good son; changing the colostomy bag for her, driving her around, pushing her in a wheelchair, massaging her legs to help water that's pooling in them for years.
Being shocked that the experimental chemo didn't help either.
Being furious when the doctors give up and send her home to die, bedridden, eating through a tube and pooping in a bag.
Being shocked that the water that's been accumulating in her legs is rising thanks to the nutrients.
Being scared that she'll drown from the inside unless we let her starve to death.
Being filled with dread the day the doctors won't give her any more nutrient bags.
Being forced to watch your mother die of starvation and cancer stuck in a bed in the living room, unable to eat anything but the rare slushie and the morphine she refused to take for the longest time but which now is all that keeps her sane, and living off food family and friends bring you.
Feeling like the world's biggest fuckup when you spend one day at a friend's house and come home minutes after she finally dies.

OP here. Something like that happened to my "first love" if I can call her that.

>be a little kid
>ohh interwebs, what the hell should I do here?
>have hi5
>meet local kid girl
>we both kids
>have first "love" experience
>had first kiss
>she had an accident and she, brother, parents die
>breakdown
>try cutting, break a window with fist
>get glass shard, doing it all wrong, not die

14 years passed and here I am

>worst thing is that even if I try now I can't remember her face, just a vague shadow and memory
>worst thing is that I am starting to lose even my recent memories of girls I dated
>worst thing is that my empathy levels are dropping fast last week I got 22/80
>I only live in the present making money and sustaining my hobby
>I only have "friends" if I can do business with them, if no, I don't give a shit about them

OP here. I became too self centered to do that. Sorry to disappoint user.

This you?

wow, this happened 3 years ago, and i cant stop thinking about it.

Every dang time this gets me.

Yeah. And I know there's nothing I could have done to prevent it, but I still feel guilty for not being there.

But what can i do?
I'm just a dude living in a 3x3 m room.
Without education, using a stolen phone to browse Sup Forums via wifi.
How can i change something?

Well at least you're honest about it man.

Still OP here. The most recent breakdown I had was about 5 years ago.

It's quite a long greentext and I have to type it down since I never had it wrote down. If you want I could share it. It was something that changed me like hell.

That shit fucked me up....

I understand, that's really sad, but at least your stayed by her side for the majority of the time, when my mom got breast cancer I sort of freaked out and ran away from it until after her surgery; I still feel like a piece of shit coward poor excuse for a son

FUCK. Momdeadbro here. This is awful. I'm angry and sad and UGH.

I was like 13 when she was diagnosed, so I didn't really have the choice to run away. But my dad's never really been in the picture much and she was everything to me. My grandparents are there and they love me, but I just can't describe what it's like to watch it happen over years and be helpless. She died nearly four years ago and I still can't handle it.

You should kys or atleast do something to help people, i mean she isn't going to comeback bu atleast make your life worth, because right know you're shit.
I can't judge you because i'm coward as you.

It's the little things that matter the most to people. Help someone with their bags in they are struggling or even just ask them how is their day is. Little shit man.

FUCKING PIEVE OF SHIT

Shit, i lost

Momdeadbro here:

I see this stuff and sometimes wish I had some kind of ritual for my mom. But I didn't have any power after she died and I've moved around a lot since and I don't really own much at all from that time anymore. Even my dog has died since then. About all I have that was my mother's are her pots and pans, which I'm sorta possessive of but try not to be obsessive about because it would freak out my roommates.