Hello /b. I need your help. I'm Kacey, a 26 year old girl from the Netherlands, The past year has been very rough...

Hello /b. I need your help. I'm Kacey, a 26 year old girl from the Netherlands, The past year has been very rough, I just went through a rough relationship with aabusive boyfriend, he raped me several times and killed my dog. My dad died and my mom is really sick. I could really use money for therapy because i wont make it without. I'm working fulltime in a supermarket but it doesn't pay enough. Please help me out. [email protected]

Tits or gtfo

How did he kill the dog?

He went for a walk with him, after he came back he said he ran away, I didnt believe it because I know him and I went to take a look. I found him in the forest where we usually walk. He was already dead..

I emailed you.

>[email protected]
>mchaming
>mcham
>ham
>hambeast

i thought all you euros have the best free healthcare and all that shit

nice tits, sure I'll send you mo-WAIT THERE'S NO TITS HERE

Sadly not, I dont have any insurance

Tits or gtfo.

Do you have a kim account?

Meh, my therapies always got covered by healthcare.

If you can't afford a lrivate therapy session just call police/hospital and tell them you can't live on like this anymore etc. They WILL take you to a hospital and they WILL treat your issues.

It may seem like a radical solution but afaik it should be for free if you are covered.

Bump

timestamp and tits

Wow this is the worst paypal begging thread i've seen.
You should be ashamed of yourself to invent such a story.

>Kacey
>Netherlands

Goed aas.

I didn't know Nigerian princesses lived in the Netherlands.

Show ass with time stamp for $1

kek

kik? kacey19mchaming

When in doubt cut across.

>I emailed you still no reply. Am willing to send you money as long as I know your a girl not some scam fag doesn't have to be a dirty pic or anything. Going to bed soon if I hear from you I hear from you.

Dumbass

tits or gtfo
fag