Hey Sup Forums

Hey Sup Forums,

We're all alive, and you can't really live without picking up a couple things.

So, Sup Forums, what, if anything, would you say is the most important thing you've learned so far?

Anons best wisdoms
#1 Everyone has to get rekt one day
#2 Dogs ain't really that smart
#3 Religion is just an organized way to get laid

love and happiness are the greatest lies ever told

To not think about dying

Who's the girl?

Family you do whatever you have to do but you take care of them.

Honesty and trust key features.

Post Moar of her please.

Cats are better then dogs.

Most trustworthy, important people:
1. Your dad/mom figure
2. Your closest friends
3. Your pet
4. Your mentor

1. Doesn't have to be your actual mom or dad, or even an adopted/foster mom or dad. Hell, my dad wound up being more of a dad to my best pal than his dad did. This guy is much more important to you than anyone. They're there for you, they support you, but don't let you do retarded shit like try to be a pro skateboarder. They're kinda like the bow firing the arrow that is your life, getting you on the right track in life. If your friends don't seem to be someone this figure in your life likes, then it probably means not hanging out with them in in your best interest.

2. These people may not actually have been your friends for the longest time, but most of the time they are. Time is the best test of whether or not somebody is worth keeping around. Even if the person in question is the faggiest, most "they're only here for us to shit on" person in your life, if they've stuck with ya since you met them (especially if they've actually stuck up for you in that time) they're the one you choose if some faggot tries to make you choose, even if you like hanging with the second guy more

-Hardwork literally does pay off, even if you're going through hell

-You need only you to make you happy, fuck expecting a woman to do that for you

-Even if you do score a woman but you never thought you were desirable before, trust me you are, in some way to some one.

-Being the nice guy doesn't put you in first OR last place.

-It's ok to play on console

-In order to be happy with what ever job you might have, you have to find something that actually does make you happy or its not worth doing.

trying to blow up an ant hill doesn't work, but pouring gas on and really letting it soak in before you light it up is pretty effective

#1. Nothing matters. (Which means you DECIDE what matters)
#2. Anyone can do pretty much anything (within reason of course)
#3. My feelings are circumstantial and therefore untrustworthy

Gas check
Doesn't care about environment check

Must be american.

Fuck I knew I could fly thank for believing in me user :).

This life is just one stepping stone of many, each step more incomprehensible than the last. You float through a vast emptiness, drifting through time and space aimlessly, and nothing exists but you.

And you? You are but a thought.

Moar of girl
Also I don't have any sexy pics with her face, sorry user

>Within reason
Read

ausfag, translating for the international audience

and if killing bullants makes me an environmental criminal I say let the world burn. fuck those guys

Any pictures are cool.

My ex always had teddy bears and stuff it's very reminiscent thanks.

I learned to stay out of jail you don't want to go there I'm a hard dude and I'm saying you don't want to.

As soon a im.a new guy on range 3 or 4 guys fight me at the same time and I gotta get extra time by messing them up.

The world moves on, and everything we know will decay.
There's something very comforting about knowing that no matter what happens in life, our stories all end the same way.

All religions were created in order to wield power over you and to separate you from your cash

3. As much as this will pain some snowflakes to hear, your non-mammal non-bird pet probably does not give two fucks about you, much like the majority of the rest of the world. But your dog, your cat, your horse, whatever. That animal probably thinks the world of you, and would probably try some retarded shit to protect you if it thought you were in trouble. I used to think "man, my dog is being an asshole to this girl i brought over!" or, "huh, this gal seems to hate the horse, and vice versa." and blame the critter for it. BAD IDEA. I dunno if shitty, untrustworthy, predatory little bastards have a stink to 'em or what, but if your pet doesn't like somebody, you probably shouldn't either

4. Now, if you wanna go to college, definitely try to find a mentor in school, or in some university, or a teacher of some kind. They'll help you with that. For me, it was my boxing coach. He usually had us tell him our life plans and shit, and would have us give our report cards to him each term (quarter, period, what the fuck ever dude) and would crack down on a motherfucker and even bar kids from practice if their grades sucked ass. I told him that I wanted to be an archaeologist when I grew up, and he said he'd look into it for me. Lo and behold, he found out that the entire anthropology-related group of sciences has cancer and is gonna die in like two generations or some shit, and told me in secret that I might wanna consider trade school, since I didn't wanna do anything else. I didn't listen, and now I'm $30,000 in debt and there's no fucking way outta that shit with anthro. It's also important to know whether or not someone is ACTUALLY your mentor, or if you're basically sounding like this to some random teacher: "SENSEI YOU'RE MY WISE MENTOR, DO YOU HAVE ANY LIFE ADVICE FOR ME???"

How to lie.

You cannot convince people to go against their nature for very long.

This includes trying to convince monogamists to be poly, honest people to live a lie, or the american populace to accept freedom.

Each of these can be done in short bursts - I've done it. You can talk your way into almost anything almost anywhere if things line up just right. The thing is, people always snap back to their nature given time. To accomplish anything lasting on any scale, you have to move people into a new expression of their nature, not attempt to change it fundamentally.

+1

Dumping gas lol.
Wasting gas when we have used 75% of it in less then 100 years.
Killing the low things like ants and mosquitoes has a worse effect then killing whales and Tigers idiot those things feed everything.

Get a job and go do some activities besides being a redneck and thinking Dumping gasoline is good for the environment.

Most of the world doesn't even use gas yet. But it's almost all gone Cuz well mostly Americans especially California 30% of the cars in eastern hemisphere are there. I own an electric car if I'm gonna live in a good country and have a good job I'm gonna get a good car.

Don't know what's a matter with the rest o my country mates I so need to.move to Canada or mexico.

Not bad

I dunno about money, but they were definitely made to control dumbfucks

>hey, (heheh) hey Persecles, if you keep acting like a faggot, this huge Chad with a lightning bolt is gonna fuck you up."
>fuck, man fuck, alright what do I do?

Taoism was definitely meant to create pretentious, yet ultimately satisfied, peasants for the head chinks to control.

>IT IS NOT NUMBAH WAN UNIVERSAL WAY TO HAVE THAT MUCH PROPERTY, LING! YOU GIVE NOW!

What about Buddhism?

This guy is on it

I have learned if you are gonna stay in my County and pretend to better then every other country you should have to finish school and get iq tested so we avoid this guy.

Do you have kik Op? To exchange pics?

+1

Ya know, I think that one might be clean actually.

I haven't done as much reading on it as I have the "They're literally all reskins of Judaism" religions and Taoism (I actually kinda agree with most of Lao Tzu's stuff), but it sounds like Buddha explicitly said not to worship one idol, or to not give all your money to a religion and just seek inner enlightenment or something

>mexico
a shining beacon of environmental responsibility if ever there was one

Google "gini index". It measures wealth distribution (inequality) within each country. When compared with each country's religiosity, the correlation could not be more stark. The most religious countries have the most unfair distribution of wealth. The least religious have the fairest distribution.
Religion is ALL about the cash.

Nice trips!
I haven't done a lot of research on Buddhism either, I do enjoy a lot of the conversation from Alan Watts on it though. It seems like one of the more honest religions out there.

I don't own an electric car because I cycle everywhere. I drive about once every two weeks.

enjoy ruining the planet with your resource-wasting electric car faggot

I still get really triggered when people start giving me that "no you fag, buddhism is worship buddha!!1!" shit

The ability to listen to people's opinions without it changing my own

Lol the whole thing about Siddhartha Gotama is he never claimed to be a god. He just lived a certain way and spread his ideology.
I don't get how people don't understand that.

>implying they know enough to know they don't know that
They think there was a fat guy called Buddha and Buddhists worship him or it wouldn't be called Buddhism. I guarantee that's as far as the majority of the West thinks about that concept.

Well to be fair the majority of the west is pretty poorly educated.
Its easier for them to simplify it like that, for whatever reason.

Pretty much.

But, you know, the funny thing is that the more I read about it the more clear it is that it's the purest religion I've ever seen.
Christians think they're righteous, but goddamn they don't know a thing.

Growing up doesn't mean shit, and discipline may be the most important quality to have if you want to be happy. Being your own master is possible, and easy, if you allow yourself to believe you have the strength.

Men are fucking war machines.

Those who reveal themselves indiscriminately are not to be trusted.

Depression is usually voluntary (Though not initially).

Lol dude pretends his groceries can get to the store on a bike. First of I own an electric car and eat almost entirely within 50 miles o my house unless I travel outside that area so Stfu local farmers and a medium sized town.

Always start a Spiderman thread in a loli, trap, fur, or fluffy thread.

>what is a backpack
>what is saddlebags
I only really need the car if I'm buying in bulk. Shopping for two, not a family.

>Those who reveal themselves indiscriminately are not to be trusted.
Are you saying honest people?

Money is all that matters.
Get money, because that is everything on this world.
Without them, you can't: live anywhere nice, buy clothes you like, eat godlike food whenever like, go anywhere in the world, buy your dream car and keep it in good shape, have friends, have relationship etc...

Your every thought, action, intention or other mindful mannerisms have an affect on YOUR reality.

Who you know is more important than what you know.

You could be a genius and go unrecognised all your life. Or be a total idiot and make it into positions of high power with the right "friends"

Fuckin corrupt bullshit world we live in

This.

the set of morphisms from a representable presheaf h_c into an arbitrary presheaf F is in natural bijection with the set F(c) assigned by F to the representing object c

this is the most important thing i have ever learned

They're the only lies more important than all the truths put together.

Being honest is just being honest. An honest man doesn't walk up to you and tell you whatever you're willing to hear about himself.

Sure, the people revealing themselves are "honest" but not all honest people reveal themselves.

Sorry if I was unclear user, it was a weird way to put it.

The store gets groceries in on saddlebags? I have never seen a grocery store order like that that's what I'm talking about fag.
I shop locally local farmers.
So shut up you have a way huge carbon footprint and I drive.

Corulation is not causation

Yes to both of these

Muh honour is not a viable mentality for college

That made me feel so fucking sad. I fell in love with this girl, and just recently we broke up. I've been contemplating suicide for the past view days now. Seeing what she wants to do before I do it though.

You are more than that girl.
People will hurt you, they'll crush you under their heel because they lack the empathy to do otherwise. You will find so many things better than her user, please don't ever think that death is the answer.

bitching about our exes thread?
bitching about our exes thread

this whole story gets kinda long if i actually explain why it wound up getting so bad, so here goes
>be me, 18
>first year in college
>wanna get that danq pusii, b0ss
>didn't know about franku yet though so I actually got laid sometimes
>meet qt shortstack Alaskan native girl at some arranged meeting-type thing a girl in our class arranged
>hit it off a little with her, ask everyone if they wanna watch movies from my ENORMOUS DVD COLLECTION GUYS, I HAVE LIKE A HUGE BOX OF 'EM
>she's the only one interested
>hang with her, go get dinner, she's even chill with my love of pleb tier capeshit comic books
>we kiss a little during Con Air
>"I'm not gonna sleep with you tonight, ya know"
>"k"
>five minutes of making out later
>legs over her head
>sex is based, we love hanging out with each other
>shitty relationships with inbred pig-women from small town make me avoid commitment like the AIDS I probably contracted in aforementioned small town
>keep pseudo-dating qt for the rest of the semester
>she bought me a christmas present without me even mentioning it
>decide during winter break imma date this girl
>gonna ask her out for real starting next semester
>mfw she doesn't wanna hang out once school starts again
>mfw i say she seems like she's avoiding me
>mfw she blocks me and avoids me like the AIDS I probably contracted in aforementioned small town
>half angry as fuck, half depressed as fuck
>enter even more qt Aryan master race gril I met through a pal

cont.

>actually met this gal a few months prior
>backstory: high school pal is making an Indie vidya, wants me to voice act/write for her, asked this girl to write for her and maybe model
>makes sense, this girl is 8/10
>better than my 7/10-on-a-good-day ass could manage
>dump feelings about Alaska girl on her one day
>she thinks I'm a qt too
>being a depressed faggot makes me not question this
>hit it off, same meta-meta-ironic sense of humor
>she's a literal nympho, so we skypefuck and such
>eventually decide to date, because commitment issues were what screwed me last time
>actually alaska girl is what screwed me if we're being technical but
>eventually 120 miles to see this girl
>go buy snacks and firewood at local store since we're gonna camp out
>aka make my tent smell like sex for 4 hours then pass out in my car
>qt Aryan girl walks in
>nobody ever smiled at me like that
when I hugged her, it's like nobody ever felt more real in my arms. I had never really felt that much emotional connection with somebody than in that moment, for whatever reason
>fuck like five times that night
>falling in love and all that good shit, go to her graduation (she was a senior in high school at the time)
>fuck even more, based no-condom, no-std birth control sex
>tfw we both have a creampie fetish anyway
>eventually girl starts saying "omg marry me" all the time when I say/do something
>she decides to go to the same uni as me, goes on a family vacation with my family across the fucking country, didn't have to chip in for gas, hotels, food, nothing
>she stays with me for a few days after we got back
cont.

Idk what to do user. But thanks.

go on

>she keeps saying "marry me," ask her if she's being serious
>"...kinda"
>tired of shitty one-month "relationships," say "k"
>not long after, decide we wanna have a threesome
>go on Whisper, say "ayy lmao who wants to fuck my gf and me"
>find some couple, gf likes the dude, I like his gf, agree to swing
>both drunk while doing this btw
>go home
>go to get breakfast the next day
>look for more offers
>see she was texting the dude all last night, planning on going to get fucked by him by herself
>grab the steering wheel of her car while she's driving, steer us into oncoming traffic, let a pickup hit her side of the car
>now that I'm done talking about stuff I shoulda done
>she says "user, I was drunk, we both were, look I didn't even text him after he sent a pic of his weird dick"
>she didn't, k I guess you're not cheating
>later, playing games on her phone while waiting for dinner bc mine's a shit
>phone gets an update
>"Chad Hotterthanyou sent a pic"
>mfw it was his dick
>mfw she'd been sexting tons of dudes
>mfw sent them nudes she didn't even send me
>mfw I have no face
>she guilt trips me, "user, I feel so bad that you don't trust me, it's the most important part of a relationship, can't you see that?"
>k, if I love her I'll trust her
>still "play games on her phone" to see if she's lying
>love may be blind, but I'm not that retarded
>k yes I am because I didn't do anything until I saw her tell her ex "I love you, and the way your beard felt between my legs last weekend ;)"
>leave her while she's sleeping
>cry like a faggot on the side walk
>called me at like 3 in the morning crying
>asked to talk about it the next day
cont.

You aren't obligated to know what to do

stop trying to figure it out, and start just doing shit that a single person would enjoy and do

worrying literally does nothing, it doesnt affect anything, doesnt help anything, so dont bother and go play video games and jack off all day or something, because at least you'll be enjoying yourself and not worrying about someone who at this time only upsets you

finish the fucking story so I can sleep for 2 hours and go to work.

you son of a bitch, you couldnt just lie and end it in a way that didnt involve you getting cucked so that I wouldnt have to point it out, and could go to fucking sleep

>It's ok to play on console

Kek

Dis gon be gud

Also check'd

waiting for the conclusion m8

>meet with her on campus, sit down at bench
>give her the "Clark Kent is very disappointed with you" look my nerd ass was trying to master
>"user... I'm so sorry, but you need to know I didn't cheat"
>throw her into the campus pond, hold her under till the bubbles stop, use her phone to bludgeon her lovers to death with an encyclopedic dictionary
>k enough with that shitty literary device, I said bullshit
>"user really i-"
"I saw the threads. THREADS. Plural. Several of them, you fucked all of them. You asked for one guy's address, and you even took a picture of the door to his apartment. You offered to go parking with some guy. Some guy asked if you were the gal from whisper, I checked whisper today on my break and there's your post. Don't bullshit me."
>"...user, okay, I cheated, but it was only the guy who I said I loved, I swear"
Now, see, for the longest time, I had just felt like a shitty dude. Partly because I didn't commit to qt Alaskan, partly because I lost a couple friends from high school in that time, partly because I didn't have my school/professional life together, and largely because I missed my dad and realized that I didn't spend enough time with him, despite him being one staunch dude. As a result, when I started reading some Superman comic, I thought "damn, Supes has his shit together. everyone likes him, he's always kind to everyone. I KNOW, I'LL GAUGE ALL MY BEHAVIOR BASED ON WHETHER OR NOT I THINK SUPERMAN WOULD DO IT!!!"
CONT.

>walk in angry and she's fucking her ex
>shots fired
>everybody hit the floor
>hurr durr dinosaur

sigh.
through pain, comes death.
through death. pain will go.

kill her.

Death doesn't come through pain you idiot.

not only did she lie to your face once, but twice.
shoot that hoe nigga

if I shoot you in the lung. your going to feel pain. and eventually youll die.
dumbass

>Don't ever invest too much of yourself emotionally into anything but family
>Look at everything as objectively as possible, at all times, and act accordingly...but don't be obvious about it
>You're going to fuck up. You're going to humiliate yourself. And you're going to learn from those things. Nobody will remember your fuckup and your humiliation the same way that you do, but if they're present when it happens it will change their opinion of you for a long, long time.
>Git gud. There's a time to do things to the best of your ability, a time to do things competently, and a time to do things efficiently.
>Where there's a will, there's a way. If you want to learn how to do something, the answers are somewhere on the internet or in a library. Just be ready to put some work into it.
>Don't be afraid of being alone. Make it work for you. Learn what advantages that affords you and what its disadvantages are. "Down to Gehenna or up to the throne, he travels the fastest who travels alone."

Kek, we're almost done lads. I'll be brief

>decide my autistic patron saint Superman would give his cheating piece of shit gf a second chance
>she had been using me for meals for months since she wouldn't get a job
>mention to her mom one day that she wasn't getting enough food when I wasn't around, gf bitched me out
>see if my folks would buy her some food, she bitched me out
>she started hanging with some guy who looks like he belongs on Sup Forums
>unironically claims to worship that god from Conan the Barbarian, (as opposed to the superior method of basing one's decisions on a comic book character) likes AoT, Naruto, Kek la Killurself, the works
>mfw she fucked him tons of times, eventually sent me a pic of her being bare-ass naked and holding a bottle of booze in each hand after we broke up
>mfw she used him for weed booze and lsd
>mfw I convinced myself that it wasn't actually someone's cum in her pussy when I started fucking her after she came home from his place one night
>mfw i have no face
>mfw eventually roughly 24 other people's (including a girl and two guys at once and two different guys in one day) faceswere buried in my gf's pussy
>catch her again when I run out of money, bitch her out again
>go for a run
>she dumps me over text that same night
So yeah. Go to sleep, unless you wanna hear how shitty she's been since the breakup

I don't know user, I'm waiting till tomorrow to see what I should do.

And if I kill you in your sleep, you'll die without any pain, just because you can put bacon and cheese in a sandwich doesn't mean bacon makes cheese fucktard.

ah what the fuck, im getting fired anyways. go on.

still dont know why you havent killed the bitch, itll make you feel better

Just let it die, and move on.

>lets debate the philosophical meaning of a quote
please drink bleach

Dude, that's not what superman would do.

Live for yourself, don't ever do stuff because others wanr you to.

Hahaha hurrdurr thinks what I said was philosophical, I can see how you misunderstood, having no sense of logic whatsoever.

Bye newfriend.

People die

People are born

When you die you won't be remembered

Life fucking sucks

Right and wrong is not something man can tell other men. Do not confuse this with going against authority.

I've learned not to let people walk over me anymore. I'm tired of it, of where I am just fucking everything. I wish I stayed in boxing god damn it

what I said was philosophical you fucking inbred cunt.
cry some more ivan, is good for you

See , you silly.

Anyway, minor backstory: I made a pal of some girl I worked with that summer, said I'd be good pals with her bf (if you think trying to behave like Superman is spergworthy, try talking to this fucking Batfag about literally anything), but eventually I introduced my gf to these two and we all like hanging out with eachother.

List of shitty things my ex did after the break up:
>matched with work friend's bf over tinder, made some empty threats if I dared tell friend about it
>subsequently told friend that I was trying to break them up, even though I didn't say a damn thing. friend doesn't hang with me anymore
>fucked friend's bf, again made empty threats
>had a really sweet, kinda innocent so didn't like drinking-type gf. had one of her fuckbuddies over and got her other two room mates and him to ruthlessly make fun of her for wanting them to put the bottles away while her folks were over
>called her mom a cunt for getting mad about her grades, despite her rich-ass, very nice to literally everyone-ass mom paying for her school entirely and giving her a nice job at their hotel and buying her a brand new car
>eventually got tired of fucking her sugar daddy, who she pretended to love, and dropped his ass like a faggot boyfriend who tries to be Superman
>fucked her cousin's ex about a month after their breakup
>MADE AN ACCOUNT ON FETLIFE AND BRAGGED ABOUT ALL THE GUYS SHE FUCKED BEHIND MY BACK, then deleted it after our friend bitched her out

In 24 hours I'll make a thread about it and see what's going on.

fun

I have that exact teddy bear... Suspicious

what do you mean "reveal themselves indiscriminately"?

and why can't they be trusted

user has a problem with flashers, i guess