Would you let her lock your cock up in a cage?

Would you let her lock your cock up in a cage?

Yes. I'll prolly even make a chastity caption pic out of this one.

hnnnngg, fuck yes!!!!

No 'cus I'm not a weirdo.

I could do better, so prolly not unless she literally walked up and told me she was gonna own my cock, then took me back to her place and locked it up on the spot

would love if she walked up to me like that

or if she took me to a restroom and did that. But it'd have to be direct and assertive, and then she'd have to train me to be a woman. I'm not gonna be locked up unless I have to pass for a girl so I can serve her in more depraved places.

hnnngg, omg

why, is she dominant or something? Or do you just have a fantasy of this girl locking you up?

more the latter. but she strikes me as the size queen/demanding type.

you should talk to her about the concept. If you broach the subject, she might lock you up just to see what it's like to own a cock.

What if she locks you up despite having a boyfriend, and then has you come over on the pretense of letting you out, only to show her bf that she locked you up and to prove that you'll do anything she says?

What if she makes you dress up like a girl and eat her out after they fuck? What if she makes you watch them fuck first? What if she tells him that she doesn't have to do anal any more now that you're there?

yes, yes, yes to all of that and then some. mmmm

then tell her about your chastity fetish

yea

No. If anything, SHE would be wearing a chastity device. I wear the pants in the bedroom.

i'm jealous. I have a tiny dick so have no choice

I have a nice dick, but I love the power dynamic that chastity is involved in, so I'm a complete switch in terms of that sort of thing. I've never been truly dominated, though, so being locked up is something of a desired experience for me. Training is totally my fetish.

very nice

Learn to use your mouth and hands. Learn how to last longer, and learn how to use your hips. Size does not mean much if you have technique, confidence, and attentiveness.

lol i have a 4 inch cock. pretty much given up hope.

Assuming my cock was still attached to my body, yes

Are you Pakistani?

nice. what would you want her to do?

yea

Most women that are not total sluts can get off with a single finger inside them, or by only rubbing their clit. The whole "it's how you use it" stuff isn't just a meme to make guys feel better. Plus, a lot of good orgasmic sex for women is the novelty. The ambiance. Setting the mood. More women enjoy a dominant man than don't.

Apna Bhai Nikla tu to!

Karachi or Lahore

hmmm very nice
not there now

uncage it obviously

lol

Lekin kahan say ho? Ab America main?
Main Lahore say houn

Btw Bhabhi achi hai

Lock me up, dress me like a woman, then ride my face

america
hellz yea

Theek hai

Itnain dinoun bad kissi Bhai say mulakat Hui.

All the best wishes

Allah karay yeh aurat taira lun lock kar Kay tairi strap on say bund maaray aur apnay boyfriends say bhi tairi bund Marway aur tujhe hijra Baba lay

bhai i m from india .. but i find pakisatani girl so hot .. they look like punjabi girls which are considered most beautifull india... wished we never been divided ..

nice

You are giving a verdict on the partition of two countries on the basis of girls?

Go and poo in the loo not in the shoe

what no nudes of these amazing girls

fuck i wish