Has anybody on here dropped out of high school and actually did well in life...

Has anybody on here dropped out of high school and actually did well in life? I dropped out in 12th grade because I didn't give a fuck about anything at the time and now I work at k mart.
>pic completely unrelated

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HmSYnOvEueo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

go back

no no, im pretty sure its related.

It's too late now, this was years ago

My advice is to get your GED and go to college. I know that sounds stupid and it took me a while to see why you need to go to school, but the real reason is that everyone else is, and everyone else wants money just as much as you do and has a better chance to get it.

Money buys happiness, scummy as it sounds. Just go back and finish school and get more money.

My dad only because he married my mom.

>drop out in 9th grade
>do all sorts of drugs
>friend hooks him up with Asian girl
>date and eventually marry Asian girl
>stay at home dad who cares for kids while wife makes close to 6 figures
>played in a locally popular band during free time bringing in some money as well

Seriously, I'm so envious of his life.

OH. MY. GOSH. IT'S THE FLESHLIGHT FISH

I worked at Kmart in college. So surprised I'm not in jail for stealing from the register tbh.

Get your GED at least, most K-mart tier employers view that as the exact same thing as normal graduation

Fuck University, it's a scam

You'll be fine

is that how they made this? are fleshlights made of fish?
youtube.com/watch?v=HmSYnOvEueo

Oh and currently unemployed and haven't finished college

Same here OP but I'm a night shift security guard making 9 an hour. Got a fiancé and kid and I manage to have food and pay my bills but not much else.

got thrown in bad kid school, cheated the hell out of the computer based learning, went to college and hated it, flamed out after 4-5 months. bullshitted my way into marketing consulting, now work for a startup and pulling ~$150k... considering 6-10 years before had homeless periods (not couchsurfing) and a pretty heavy drug addiction, it's been a climb.

GED must be like TAFE here in Australia

Have a friend who dropped out, taught himself programming, and is now earning a 6-digit salary . Doing better then I am with my univ. degree.

But he has the advantage of being a literal genius, possibly the most intelligent person I ever met. And who loves programmer more then any video game, so he has built-in incentive.

I have a feeling you'd be working at K Mart even if you graduated.

>Money buys happiness
Nah. Money creates options. Happiness comes from within. Although you are right in that an education is necessary in today's society, expecting happiness from an abundance of money will only lead to disappointment.

i finished school AND have a tertiary qualification, now living on benefits
better than living on minimum wage or more if it means spending 40 hours a week pandering to some asshole

I swear to god thats donald trump as a fish.

kek

Sure, but you need money to live in a safe place.

Living in a safe place may not make you happy, though. You'll be better off since living in a shithole won't make you any happier, but safe living doesn't explicitly determine happiness, but it rather influences it.

Also, you don't need an abundance of money to live in a safe place. I'm broke and live in a nice uppity Jewish neighborhood.

Money ≠ Happiness
Safety ≠ Happiness
Being happy = Happiness

I dropped out in the 6th grade.