I'd do it for free

I'd do it for free

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GaGQ3KGOMto
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Animal abuse are an early sign of a serial killers, you probably wet your bed also.

Anyone who said no has no fucking idea how much 6 billion dollars is. Either that or they want to make themselves look good in front of retards in facebook.

youtube.com/watch?v=GaGQ3KGOMto

ISIL does this do people for free

I mean not for free, they do it for the glory of ALAAAAAAH hahahah

I would hate it but yes id do it for 6 billion dollars. Thats a cunt load of money, id then spend loke 2-300 million on a huge house with a lot of land for stray animals.
Id take in cats and dogs and other animals who have bad a bad life and im care them back to health and give them a good life, they would be up for adoption of course and id charge $5 for people to come and play with all the animals.

That kitten would be a martyr. Id erect a giant marble statue of him/her outside the mansion.

Nah, I'm happy being a poorfag. Plus I wouldn't be able to look at myself in the mirror if I killed the poor kitten.

6 billion dollars nigger. I would cut my own dick off.

m8 i trapped and killed a whole family of cats. Drowned the fuckers. tom, female and 5 kittens.
did that shit for free. would do again /10

This

Not bad

You're abit too close to the edge for my liking user, please be careful

i'd do it for 10 bucks and a pack of cigs

Yeah but user, you wouldnt be able to look at yourself in your diamond played mirror, in your golden mansion which lies right in the centre of wet pussy island

You'd be so rich you won't need mirrors. You could hire people to describe you and make them live in places where mirrors would be

Fucking kill it. With that kind of money, you could clone the cat or install a robot neck and resurrect it like they did with that dog in the Soviet Union and then have it live in the best life any cat could ever live, and you'd still have several billions of dollars left. I'm sure the cat would agree to that deal as well. Anyone would wouldn't do it is a fucking retard.

No wtf, i would never kill such a sweet animal for money. Anyone who says yes is a murderer

For 6 fucking billion I'd personally kill every cat until they're extinct. It's 6 billion fucking dollars, I could basically do and get anything I want for the rest of my life.

You're probably working up the courage to hunt and kill a human aren't you

Plenty do worse out of boredom on chans anyway.

Pic from 2ch back in '02.

yeah this.
kill 1 kitten. buy a whole animal shelters worth of kittens and cats.

raise them and give them away to good homes.

next question:

5 people in hospital. each one needs a different organ.
a homeless man walks in, he has no family, but perfectly healthy organs.
would you kill him and harvest his organs to save the 5?
the 5 are totally okay with it. the homeless man is not okay with it.
would you do it?
the 5 people are middle class, each of them are part of a different family, either being the grandparent, parent, or offspring.