twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

literally 3rd world tire

>tire

off you go

>be American
>smoke a whole marijuana
>get sentenced to die by lethal injection

>tire

that's about as illiterate as an australian.

communists arent people

these posts are kc tire

rehab not retribution ok?
fucking third worlders thinking retribution is somehow a first world policy

redpill me on geology

>be american
>try to get a education
>get shot

>kill 77 people
>People

>Communists
>People.
The choice is there, you just have to pick one and not more.

>Implying Swedistan isn't third world

I unironically believe murderers cannot be rehabilitated... Almost any other crime I could see your point of view, but a person who murders another, unless the curcumstances are very, very extreme, ought to die or rot away.

21 years is a really long time
I bet most of you are around that age
thing about having to spend a duration as long as your entire life behind bars
doesn't sound too great does it

That camp was Jonestown tier, he did them a favor if I were to be honest with you.

For a stunt like that 21 years is a hell of a bargain. I'd do the same time for being a mid level drug dealer here

Can't wait for part two of his anti-communist rampage in 16 years

>muh drug war

>be australian
>get mauled by emus

here's 5 reasons people kill:
Revenge
alcohol and drugs
money
arguments within the family
mental illness

there's obviously more, but in most of these cases you indeed can rehabilitate them back into a reasonably normal life (not prison).
Now you might say that there will always be outliers that will just abuse the system and get out again only to murder more, but they are just that, outliers.
can you really defend the prison system of third world shit holes and funnily enough your own country?
you don't really have statistics on your side so don't let your empathy rule you because that's exactly what some murderers do.

you'd throw away 1/4th of your life in isolation and be hated by your own society for the rest of your life for some money?

brevik is a special case, only way he's getting out is if the judicial system gets jacked by nazis most likely.
they will try him again after 21 years and he'll get another 21 years.
and i doubt he could do anything even if he got out since he would be under constant surveillance.

In nigger culture, killing someone is seen as 'savage' and is looked up to.

In Portugal same shit, max is 25 years

We let a terrorist that blew up a plane killing over 330 people go after 30 years. Beat that.

why the fuck don't you fix your legal system

In Brazil our limit is 30 years, but if the guy has good behavior, in less than 5 years he can get a "semi-open" sentence where he only has to sleep at prison, but during the day he is free.

I think that's wrong. Some criminals deserve to die or sentence to life

This. We should've just killed the guy after some torture. It costs $110,000 a year to keep him imprisoned.

A month ago a psychopath killed a police officer, another police officer is in the hospital, fled, killed a couple and walked a month until he was caught. Maximum sentence that can take 25 years ...

Even serial killers and rapists are eligible for semi-open. Kek. I think they only force to serve long sentences are the crime bosses, who can get people around the city killed with a single phone call from inside the prison, including cops or even politicians.

I think you have two options when some1 commits a serious act violence or murder:
1) make sure the criminal won't see the light of day ever again as a free man or woman
2) make sure the criminal tries best to stay away from the wrong side of the law

I think one can deduce a lot on the basis of rate of recividism of how the current punishment system is working as a part of society.

I'd rather do life in most American prisons than 30 years in Brazil. But I'd rather do 30 in Brazil followed by life here than do 1 year in Venezuela

Same was said about Varg in the 90s btw. He was let go what? 6 years early? And he only Burned churches and killed some good fro nothing junkie.

>newfags

have he killed anyone since?

""""People""""""

Marxists aren't people

Is not the Canada getting communist?

Neither are leafs

No he just makes videos on youtube telling people not to masturbate

this

should have been proclaimed a national hero and awarded a nice reward desu

Violent crime is higher in Europe than the US. The researchers believe it is because of lenient punishments.

germanjoys.eu/2015/10/violent-crime-is-more-common-in-europe-than-the-usa.html

europe isnt a country

Your "countries" aren't really comparable to our actual union.

not an argument
more people doesnt mean more violence, if so china wouldnt be 4 times as safe as your "union"

good thing that study takes into account individual countries

>doesnt include homicides
>violent crimes
good paper

wtf? the kids weren't part of some political fringe

Our federations are comparable to your federation.