How do you get out of a depression?

How do you get out of a depression?

Pic not related

jus be like, yo dood being sad aint dooin nuffin, so why not like, be happy n shit. Everybodi is gonna die so fuck soem shit up n kill som niggas.

Take time to think about your problems logically and critically to put things into perspective. Chances are things aren't that bad.

Weed, alcohol, anonymous gay sex.

this.
Depression is just a negative mindset, its something you can come out of. Think about whats depressing you and you might understand that none of it matters.
Life is long enough, you should enjoy every moment of it.

what's your problem why are you in depression?

By killing yourself.

Eat well, train hard

If u really want to change your ways of living and thinking, try mushrooms. It WILL help you. But you might face the things that made u depressed or finally see why your own destructive pattern is making you feel this way.

Either way you will feel better and more to ease with everything that you worry about and so on

I tried all this. Just felt awful afterwards. Wanted to kill myself over the gay sex. Still do.

dis

this.

healthy body, healthy mind.

Weird. Maybe you shouldn't have fucked an ugly dude?

I would actually recommend LSD. I was depressed for 3 years, then I took a tab with my friend and the events that happened while tripping gave me closure. I actually got confident and I can say that my life is completely different now.

Find a hobbie. Exercise. Open up to friends and family about you illness. A great support network can be very helpful.

you dont, you live with it the rest of your life.
how long that is depends on when you kill yourself.

>LSD
Yeah...nah. Drugs aren't a good coping mechanism. All that does is open up other problems.

step outside yourself and realize that your current actions arent leading you out of the cycle, you have to catcb yourself when you have a negative thought, make a log, and make note of any trigger, like a serial killer getting info on his next hit.

learn your depression, find out when it leaves for work, then give it the ole' fuckin POW right there, fred.

So you think I should try again? Downloading Grindr as we speak.

I'm happy. Not like "gay happy" just normal happy. Do you have close friends and stuff?

Start a war.

only correct answer so far.

THIS!
this really helped me. Before training I was crying almost every day and feeling like shit without a known reason.

Lifting has done wonders for me mentally, especially for my self-confidence.

read the sticky on /fit/ and learn how to squat, bench and deadlift.

the key is just be doing something, keep busy at work or keep your mind focused if you're at school, and when your at home exercise, a walk or run will be the best thing for you as you feel like you have actually accomplished something. Being depressed is about breaking your shitty habits of what got you there in the first place. But Im telling you any sort of exercise will be the best thing though as you notice a self improvement and it won't be just physical but mental and also improving your diet.

>normies

Its pretty difficult to even move when depressed and i fucking hate myself, how do you expect me to feel comfortable in a gym?

>jus b urself :)
I WANT NORMIES TO LEAVE

I kill myself every time i'm depressed

It depends on what is causing your depression. With some types of depression, you can change yourself or your surroundings to help yourself change your mindset. Pretty much like this user said. When you really come to grasps of how meaningless and fickle your life really is, you can see that all stress is self perpetuated, you are free to do whatever you can accept the consequences of. You will see that one day, relatively soon in the scheme of things, you will die and become a mere memory.

However, of your depression is about said meaningless or death, your fucked. You will probably never come out of it while still retaining who you are. It will either require a huge shift within yourself, or it will never leave you.