Umm...Angela, sweetie? What are you doing with your hands?

Umm...Angela, sweetie? What are you doing with your hands?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Merkel-Raute
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>them nails

i'm too lazy right now to explain this in short so have fun reading
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Merkel-Raute
it's just a brainwash thing

RHOMBUS OF POWER

WIR
I
R

SCHAFFEN
C
H
A
F
F
E
N

DAS
A
S

>letting a communist run your country

Is that Keanu Reeves?

Looks like neo from the matrix

nothing wrong with communism. russia used to be a superpower and had a lot of achievements in science and space exploration during the soviets rule.
and the quality of live in the ussr in 1960 was almost the same as in western countries.

>and the quality of live in the ussr in 1960 was almost the same as in western countries.
It wasn't. it may have been comparatively better than it is now but they were always much richer.

super glue

She's showing the size of her asshole.

>1960
If you were not a child of the communist official, you lived as a black man in the US ghettos go worse

If you were a child you lived communist official as a lower-middle class of the United States

If you were a child of the influential Communist official you lived like an average middle-class US

What if you were the Communist official?

Get a company car (on cars of this level redneck ride in the Midwest) and a set of food that is not available to most Soviet citizens.

What foods are those?

>What foods are those?
Sausage from this meat, cheese, brandy, chocolate, fruit, mayonnaise.

>If you were not a child of the communist official, you lived as a black man in the US ghettos go worse
Are you saying that slavs are basically niggers?

I mean the level of consumer goods in 1960

Slavic mentality mostly European with some Asian features. After the communist multiculturalism all nationalities mixed. It is difficult to divide.

I feel like she is kind of a nice person just naive. Not a horrible corrupt cuntish politician as is the usual. Sort of feel bad for her lads.