Sup Forums, describe the most badass thing your grandfather ever did...

Sup Forums, describe the most badass thing your grandfather ever did, or the most badass thing your grandmother ever did.

Died

been to auschwitz (he was in the polish resistance) and survived

My grandpa saved 7 coworkers from a burning office block when he was young. That's pretty cool.

My grandfather was an opium drug lord in Laos. Had two wives and OD at a whore house

Was in Yugoslav resistance in WW2. Had a pivotal role as a commander after war, controlling a liberated zone. Also was director of first national television.

took over paris with a bunch of guys (Waffen SS)

My granddad is an Irish dude who got shot in the face by a Jap in WW2 and survived. He would never talk about it.

Me.

died in their sleep at an old age. pretty hxc if you ask me.

Went blind by lifting a really heavy wardrobe and detached a retina.

Dad's side; claimed he killed Hitler
Mom's side; cocaine drug lord in LA

My grandpa robbed a liqour store at gunpoint and my grandma fucked a guy with a glass eye.

my grandmother became the first female doctor to enter the top medical school in india, and graduated 3 years early at the top of her class, becoming a full M.D. at 21. she owned her own clinic and was one of the most successful/recognizable doctors in south india, yet she'd still give poor patients free treatment. she passed away this year

so he basically did nothing

My grandfather landed a B-17 in WW2 while it was on fire while bombing the nazis

My grandpa accidently chopped into his own thigh while chopping wood. Calmly removed it, wrapped the wound, then drover himself to the hospital.

My Grandpa was stationed in France during WWII. He shot three men through the pocket of his Wehrmacht coat when they tried to ambush him and a friend of his in some bar or something.

He died years ago but that I saw, my Grandfather caught a 6' tiger snake from his backyard and chucked it in a bucket of water to drown it. Grandma was the first woman in my state to have a motorbike license and ride a bike around.

Paternal grandpa got struck by lightning whilst operating a radio fighting ze germanz in north Africa.
He was an alright kinda fella.

My grandpa killed like 6 million jews or something like that, had a weird mustache. He ended up killing himself tho...

If you're not talking shit.. She truly was a good person rip

my grandpa made 9 childs and supported for them all his life working 12h/day in his fields.the flat he bought with the money from his whole life was sold when he died, i got 20k euros from it and invested with it.i never even met him, he died in 1984

Shit skin

destroyed two russian tanks in poland. shot 6 russians, 4 polish partisans and executet rapers in his own battalion. he were caught and brought to a workcamp in sibiria. he escaped and walked back to germany.

My grandma grew up not knowing her drunk of a father while her single mother (no benefits) raised 4 children by herself in the Depression. She remembers trying to get the wallpaper to stick to her dirt walls. And I send this from a firelit, stone room drinking red wine..

>grandad just immagrated to America after the commie take over of Albania
>first week in US, gets carjacked at a red light by a nigger
>he laughs and pulls out a gun, the poor black boi pissed himself and ran away

fucked over 1000 women. Even when he was in his 60's young women would hit on him

My grandfather stole a road from the West German government

Fight the Japanese in the south pacific with the aid of Gurkhas

Killed himself

Grandmothers never did anything

Jumped out of an airplane on D-Day to fight ze Germans. Chicken shit pilot came in too high, so he landed way behind enemy lines. Spent several months in a German POW camp. Escaped, hiked into Russia, caught a ride back to England on a Russian cargo ship.

/thread

Your grandfather was Josef Stalin?! That's so cool bro!

Nice. My grandfather had 10 brothers. Three of them were pilots who were shot down almost immediately and spent the entire war in Japanese POW camps

In WW2 my grandfather joined the navy because he felt they had the best boxing.He didn't give a shit about Hitler or the Japs he just wanted to punch people.

He was an army surgeon and accompanied Tito on several trips during 59-62. One time he ziplined from one boat to another in the middle of the Indian ocean to operate on a guy.

Grandpa was a captain in the navy during the second world war.
Got took on several large vessels so a larger damaged allied ship could escape with all his non vital crew and tons more soldiers.
Got sunk. Started swimming. Got captured a few hours later by the Japanese along with the two other survivors.
Taken to POW camp. Dug through the mortar in their cell with pieces of their bed frame (they were lucky to get a bed most POW camps were much worse) Stole a ship from a nearby port town. Got picked up by ally patrol, taken home.
Got command of another ship. Sent out to the same area. Rammed the fuck out of a Japanese vessel after depleting everything except small arms, sinking both ships, got shot in the shoulder defending as they sunk. Captured again (his pistol jammed).
Taken to the same POW camp, got tortured first night. Put into the same cell he broke out of the year before.
Shoved out the cinder block, escaped the same way again. Stole a ship. Picked up by Allied patrol.
They did not give him another combat role after that...
Shortly after the war ended. Fucked his nurse, married her and had my Dad.
Got lung cancer at 90 years old. Stayed alive till a few days after I was born. Then died like a boss.

respect.

Guatemalan civil war still going on well in to 90's. 34 year war beaners
>>be me
>>be 6
>>dad moved us to this shithole to help grandpa with business
>>regular day in the capital
>>errands, leave me in the car
>>rowdyness ensues
>>bomb goes off a block or 2 away no clue just loud bang and see smoke
>>go through the car looking for grandpas gun he showed me once
>>find box cutters and machete unle the back couch of the van
>>hide in car
>>hear marching
>>oh shit its happening.jpg
>>barricades in street
>>sandbags,ruble,debris, and what have you
>>machine gun fire probably a turret
>>grandfather and dad where in the army so not a fan of rebels
>>hear bang on car window, shrink into corner. But the guy sees me
>>window behind me gets broken by another guy trying to grab me
>>clutch the machete but i only hande one hand free and its too big for me to hold, pull box cutted out of my pocket
>>stab guys arm and hear bang i i cant hear and try swinging but i cant see my eyes are shaking
>>back of my head is warm
>>look ahead to opposite window
>>see other guy just go down
>>car doors open grandpa gets in back with me and starts wiping me off
>>dad drives
Mfw dad stealth killed the fucker infront of me, while he was distracted by my grandpa shooting the guy who was grabbing me, in the head.
>>grandma stitched my cutd on the kitchen table, then served lunch

>>dad and grandpa laugh over how i stabbed the guy, dad was upset it even happened, grandpa was extatic.

>>next day teaches me how to use a gun for my 7th birthday

Yeah bro!!!!!

Gangster i like that shit

crashed his car when he went to go see my gran before they were married. crashed his car into a landline during a whiteout. got to my grans asked for a needle and thread stitched himself up went on a date, gran took him to hospital, got a mouth full from doc. whatever.png
couple months pass, k this is healed take them out himself. produced to rip the horns off a ram when it charged me. 10/10 would watch again that sheep got fucked up by a 75 year old man

My grandma used to sell weed. I miss her she died in april.

My grandpa got circumcised at 45 and refused to be put under.

Looool dude
My gandpa did the same thing to a ram
Except he snapped its neck and mounted the head.

My grandpappy was at Pearl Harbor when the japs bombed it. He was a radioman and one of the people who saw the planes coming on radar. they were ignored by the higher ups and look what happened.

granddad was a career soldier- LRRP in Vietnam as a major, got a Silver Star because a company got ambushed and he led a detachment from headquarters to rush the VC. Shot twice in the encounter and then briefly captured. His courage really inspired the rest of them. Guys from his unit would still come visit him once or twice a year the rest of his life. A couple of them came to be with him before he died in 2007. I was privileged to get to know him well . . . he always told me not to join the military.

my grandfathers division liberated Auschwitz-Birkenau. I tend to believe his version of events over the deniers

at the time it was scary as fuck, now i just think it was funny

I never got to meet him because he died in the spanish civil war but one of his friends that came back told my grandmother that he killed seven nationalists with a granade. They didn't found his body so he probably is in a common pit.

Was a nurse in the 1918 flu epidemic.And yes,I'm a real oldfag.

Grandfather found a Stern Gang (Jewish terrorists) weapon cache while serving with the British army in Palestine.

He was a Bren LMG operator.

Pic related, it's not him but that's a Bren.

Fucked my grandma. Then fucked my mom during her forrmative years. Then made my sister suck his dick.

Pretty hot, all told. AlphaGramps was Alpha.

for real? my grandfather served in one of these gangs

Indians becoming doctors isn't exactly that much of an achievement. I've seen your schools. If you can tie your shoes without sticking your tongue out, you can become whatever the indian version of the surgeon general is.

My grandpa invented the question mark.

for realsies.

Funny thing is if we fought out there again we'd be fighting alongside the Jews now.

my grand dad was in the coast guard. he saved the lives of 4 dudes by swimming them to a raft after their ship was sunk. I don't know the whole story but he got a purple heart and some kinda star. pretty badass. he did hit my grandmother but idk, maybe she was a bitch and deserved it?

Hahaha god damn albanians. Fuck you and your mudslime people. Kosovo je srbia

Grandpa used to shoot at stuckas flying over head in ww2 with a rifle,, not sure what kind,
Caught by Germans or Russians,can't remember and escaped from Siberia when he was 16, he was a pollack, he's still alive

WWII also
>Have his servant flogged for killing his dog (Born in the Raj)

my grandfather was cheif petty officer on a mine sweeping vessel in ww2
the ship was hit by a kamakaze pilot and there was a fire in a control room.
the first guy to go down to put out the fires, got burned from head to toe, and was un recognizable.
after they pull him out, my grandfather had the crew tie a rope around him and lower him in next.
he put out the fires. and saved the shipt

he never mentioned the incident to anyone, my aunts found out about it from his crew 50 years later at a reunion

Cool guy

why

Grandma always loved the neighbor's house, so grandpa hustled like a motherfucker and bought it. He entered their house with the "For Sale" sign on their anniversary day, grandma flipped out thinking he stole the sign, he just gave the sign to her and said that house was hers now.

He must've gotten so laid that night.

Another Bren in Palestine

These things whipped yer grandaaa

Your grandpa is my hero user

Played shuffleboard Dr. Carl Weiss, with the guy who shot Huey Long.

I realize this is not really all that bad ass, but it's about as bad ass as shuffleboard can be.

My grandfather graduated when he was 16, moved to Congo with my grandmother, built a hospital and treated patients for free and became the national chess champion of Belgium. The other one fought in WW2 and lost his leg in a battle with some Italians.

My grandpa was a high decorated german Wehrmachts NCO. Fight from 1940 till 1945. Iron Cross 1st & 2nd class, wound badge, assault badge, winter war medal and silver close combat clasp.

only survivor in his squad during a battle in the Korean war

My Nana sunk a U Boat off the coast of Australia when she was in the Royal Navy and survived a bomb raid on her home town in England.

Shot down a USSR plane, guess nothing "extremely badass", but its something compared to some

mothers father worked in mines his whole life.
my fathers father fought against russians in both finland and russia in the finnish winter war. never ever spoked about it tho.

Grandad was a bus driver all the way through the IRA attacks, has witnessed several bombs being blown off and has had one on his bus. He saved several lives that day.

granddad fought ww2, europe eastern front. i dont understand why..... he was from undivided india. that war wasnt even an intimidate problem in india.

Don't know why "Went blind by lifting a really heavy wardrobe" made me laugh out loud.

My grandfather on my mother's side survived being on a Jap hellship and building the Pakan Baru railway. Then he became a jungle sniper and fought Indonesia nationalists. He was captured twice, and sentenced to death twice, and obviously escaped both times. Became just a regular colonial badass after the wars.

Other grandpa was put to work in the East by ze Germans, and did oddjobs for them, and then for the Russians when they came along. Met grandmother, and they both fled across the Iron Curtain back home. Lots of stories of the Soviets killing random civvies, and them getting away with a lot of luck.

feels bad man when both my grand parents were alive 10 years ago but i never bothered talking to them about their lives, all i know is my mums mum killed herself, mums dad is an alcho dead beat, and my dads parents both died from being fat cunts, my mum and dad dont really talk about them, even when i ask, wonder why

My grandmother survived Okinawa's war and bombs, watch his mother die because of a bullet wound, holding his baby. They had to eat rats and rabbits.
Also suffered 20-30 years of abuse cuz my grandfather was an alcoholic

Her whole life is badass

Killed some russian soldiers. A mortar shot hit next to him in a massive battle. Took shrapnels into his body and head - they didn't believe he would survive.

Well he did but they couldn't manage to remove them all, some were left into his brain. He was a truck driver/loader and carried 100 kg sacks etc until his retirement. He went for a run after almost every working day.

1. Beat up 3 punks at night who tried to rob him. 2. Together with his military troop caught a killer that was hiding in the woods for a few weeks.

he got killed in palestine btw, don't know what he did exactly.

rip grandpa

All these badass grandparents would be so disappointed in you guys
>myself included

Fought in WW2. Stormed the beaches at Normandy on D-Day.

The other was stationed aboard a submarine when it sunk the largest warship ever sank by a sub.

/phred

My granddad killed three company men in a coal mining dispute called the Battle of Blair Mountain. He also beefed up the suspensions on his fleet of cars so you couldn't tell they were loaded down with moonshine. I guess my grandmother was a badass for putting up with him.

My grandpa was the one who got 77777777 get. On his first try.

Grandfather on my dads side took Australian gold in ski jumping.
Worked on big ships at 16years of age, meaning going around the world several times.
As well as being a cab driver for Ava Gardner back in the day.
Stole food from nazis in wartimes.

That would be the USS Archerfish.

Granddad saw a dog running towards him going to attack and he kicked it into the air. This was the 60's

He cut people
...'s hair

She was a secretary for Pauline Hanson in the 90s and is openly racist.

My grandma was the female quickdraw champion for the state of Kansas.

Paternal Grandfather: Survived Vietnam. Called artillery. Once participated in a raid in which they killed VC cell with casualties on both sides; the woman who shat next to him and did his laundry was amongst the armed enemy. Eventually was in charge of a nuclear payload in Germany during the Cold War (another Colonel was in charge of delivery, this way no one could go all metal gear on the rest of the government).

Maternal Grandfather: Raced stock cars in alaska. Photographed the wreckage of the alaskan earthquake in the 60's. Did meteorology for the Air Force so American satellites could find open air.

Both Grandmas: Fought cancer. One, dead, provided for my education by saving 100 dollars a week until she retired for me. The other is my Sensei in trying to help me deal with the anxiety and depressive addiction issues I inherited from her.

I really don't think the Greatest generation is the WW2 generation.They were still making badasses in the 60's.

teached me to fap

My grandfather was on a destroyer ship in ww2 USS Fanning. His ship sank a couple of japanese ships. He told me when they would sink a ship they would try and get the japanese sailors that were still alive aboard their ship but they would refuse and die in the water. He also fished a japanese rifle out of the water, I have it hanging on my wall. May he RIP