KEEEEK

KEEEEK

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Turanism

>This political ideology originated in the work of the Finnish nationalist and linguist Matthias Alexander Castrén, who championed the ideology of Pan-Turanism — the belief in the racial unity and future greatness of the Ural-Altaic peoples.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OfMY0QW4x4U
youtube.com/watch?v=xC8p2Lo7tKE
youtube.com/watch?v=Gxq9Op_RSXo
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Don't see a thing wrong with this, tbqh.

>He concluded that the Finns originated in Central Asia (in the Altai Mountains), and far from being a small, isolated people, they were part of a larger polity that included such peoples as the Magyars, Turks, Mongols, etc.
WTF

WE

WUZ

MONGOLS

SNOWROACHES

AN SHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEIT

Yeah, i know. New studies (with proper knowledge of genetics) conclude that the finnish strain of finno-ugrics came from the Ural mountains close from where volga has one of it's turns. That guy concluded his research on linguistic points.

Did you not know about turanism before?Its a big sub-culture here desu senpai

Yeah but you're proper turanics, That pan-turanistic term included even Japanese on it. That's why it was reformed to Pan-Turkism which neither of us are part of.

delete this

We have turanic movies and interantional festivals too.

youtube.com/watch?v=OfMY0QW4x4U

Bretty cool, should i move in there? With my turanic brothers?

we are poor as fuck
I think you're better off in Finland

winters are shit here
t. liberal-arts student proli

>winters are shit here
You know where i come from right?

pretty sure we are poorer than Finland
we have better cuisine and less snow I guess

I don't think it'd be that much of an drop in life quality. Like you're about the same as Estonia? If so it's fine.

>A pro-Finnish activity was carried in Japan in the Inter-War period by some Japanese nationalists influenced by Turanism. It found theoretical expression in, for example, a book entitled "Hann tsuranizumu to keizai burokku [Pan-Turanism and the Economic Bloc]," written by an economist. The writer insists that the Japanese should leave the tragically small Japanese islands and resettle to the northern and western parts of the Asian Continent, where their forefathers had once dwelt. For this purpose, they had to reconquer these ancestral lands from the Slavs by entering into alliance with the Turanian peoples. The Finns, one of those peoples, were to take a share of this great achievement.

It's real.

Turanism is more like Pan-Altaism now , our Turanists don't include Uralic nations in their lists here ( except for those in Siberia )

Yeah that was what i already mentioned. The ideal was created when we knew very little about anything and just used language as an pinpoint in finding similar peoples. Also we've been mixed and adapted to europe so long and well it's mostly just germanic looking.

Memes

Are Estonians mongols too?

Well they're finno-ugric so go figure.

are you ready for the turkic uprising of the sable soul nökers and the installment of the tigir:er thought system?

youtube.com/watch?v=xC8p2Lo7tKE
youtube.com/watch?v=Gxq9Op_RSXo

davam, onurum, sadakatim

I dunno, will it come here too?

TURAN
U
R
A
N

good thread

It wasn't the swedes who started this meme. It was finns themselves all along

It seems we were the gamemasters all along. We played everyone else by thinking they played us.

Is that seljuk video from a movie?

good thread

good thread

gd threda

ME

OLIMME

Finno-Ugrics are a fucking meme, Uralics even more so.
They are language families which include people of various origins.
Genetically Finns are more Indo-European than anything although with the typical indigenous European flavor found on the Baltic region.