Tfw smoking 75 cigarettes a day

>tfw smoking 75 cigarettes a day

anyone here managed to quit smoking?

Other urls found in this thread:

allencarr.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

was rolling my own, maybe 50 a day..

ended up in hospital to something unrelated, couldnt smoke for a week.. bought a vape pen.. i know their gay as hell but i haven't smoked in a year. feel great

Yup starter vaping 18mg nicotine tonacco flavout e-liquide 3 years ago, quitting that way was easy, Nevers sent back to ciggys

Muh nigga.

That's how i stopped though i used a friends home made lemon e juice

Stop sucking on cigarettes? Use some willpower, faggot.

Same as this guy. Smoked 4 years, pack of Luckies a day. Picked up vaping 4-5 months ago. Literally just quit (everything) 8 days ago without a problem.

Try a good vape kit annon it pays for itself the first week it ils about the price of 3 cartoons of ciggys

I wanna put it up your butt hole.

I quit cold turkey in December 2014, and haven't smoked since. Was at a pack a day when I quit.

If you smoke ten cigarettes less a day each time you post this thread you would have quit by now

Just think about the costs and better ways to spend money. Unless you live in the sticks cigs are so much for so little. Fuck vaping and the culture it is the same ducks making money off you wasting time. Save up for a few weeks and take an epic dose of shrooms. Leave one unlit cigarette and look at it and consider your future while higher beings straighten your wack ass out. Get real

Mirin

716 here

$45 a day in Alberta.
That's $16,425 a year.
That's $1,067,625 over the average male's lifespan eliminating about 16 years of youth and not accounting for the change in price over the next 60 years or so.

That's a nice retirement package if you want to quit.

He posts this everyday. I doubt he even smokes.

This is the first time I've posted this.

I'm sure someone else looks at the figures.

I smoke two packs a day, so I see 2/3 that dollar value go down the tubes every day.

But yet I do nothing.

Sorry I meant OP.

He meant OP, can confirm.

Ah, shiiiit.

That means that fucker is going to have almost $1,000,000 more than me when he dies.

And he might die later, unless he gets hit by a bus.

Time to get my Class 2 bus license....

You know what to do

Jesus christ

This

Cigarettes are a huge waste of money

Old habits die with and expansive amount of debt, as we say back home.

Smoked

I smoke rolling tobacco and get all of mine duty free everytime friends/family go on holiday. My habit honestly only costs £60ish a year

This thread... AGAIN.

Decided to go cold turkey when I picked up the flu, and couldn't smoke anyway.
Haven't gone back.

Seeing the British Pound used there, remember your high tax dollars are also paying for the inevitable cancers and disease from your habit.

As a Canadian, I am also happy to pay high taxes for my habit.

Yeah for about a year but im on my second pack. Pretty confident ill be off again soon so i aint worried. Power of thc. An unapproving mother helps.

>happy

I'm in ontario and I quit because the price for smokes is a fucking joke

Pfffffffffft, I pay $15 even for #7's, I like it, and I can't complain. I won't pay $18 for Export A, but I ain't smoking NEXT.

Used to smoke 4 packs a day. The only think that was able to help me quit was a prescription for Wellbutrin.

>tfw this fucking thread 75 times a day.

>this

Anyone who claims they can't stop is a fucking pussy. I quit smoking 20-30 a day with no patches, gum, or vape. Just stopped.

That was a while back (then-gf didn't like the smell). Started up now I'm single, and even now only smoke

Why would an antidepressant help you quit?

This

I used to smoke 25 a day and now I smoke 4 or 5 a day just because I enjoy it after meals

Brits pay taxes in pounds

This

smoked 2 packs a day then started the mouth fedora at 18mg and kept stepping down the nicotine

I smoked 2 packs a day for a decade. I quit cold turkey 18 months ago. It's not that hard.

>smoking 20-30 a day was stupid

that's less than half of what I smoke per day

Wellbutrin is also known as Zyban. It helps a lot with reducing cravings.

Holy fuck OP I'm admiring your dedication to making this thread 75 times a day

Pounds of shame over losing their power over most of the world.

Don't nit-pick my words when you understand the overall message.

It blocks the receptors that nicotine binds to, thus smoking doesn't give you that "Ahhh, nice!" feeling anymore, thus you quit smoking.

Nice

I see this every fucking day. Fuck off and get a vaped faggot

This

Get yourself an Ijust2 kit or Pico kit from ELeaf and some 6mg or 3mg juice and you'll kick them squares in under a month.
4-1/2 years clean of cigs, here

I did.
Used the blu cigs, worked my way down the levels of nicotine from normal to low to none
Smoked the 0 nicotine ones for 3 months to help stave off the craving and habit.

Been 2 years, I've had maybe 4 cigars in that time (weddings and shit) but the craving is gone
Also the legalized pot here so I smoke that if I ever crave

Claims willpower. GF didnt like smell.
Your willpower had nothing to do with it, quitting is easy as fuck if your dick tells you to.

>vape

look at muh clouds bruh

>tfw live in a shithole country and a pack of lucky strike is 2$

Clouds get bitches. Cancer doesn't

This worked for me

allencarr.com/

My mom also smoked for years, went to one session 5 years ago and hasn't smoked since .

>tfw live in amazing country and a pack is 13$

I can get down to one in the morning. that's it. cancer runs in my family. it's hard. I have a new idea I've been thinking. forcing myself to write lines everytime I smoke (as a punishment) or everytime I'm thinking about smoking. "cancer runs in your family." "don't leave your wife alone."
I dunno if it'll work. I'm a teacher and start summer vacation next week, think I might try it out.

Clouds do not get bitches. Anyone who vapes is an autistic neckbeard

how many times are u finna make this damn thread holy shit.

I quit after a heart attack. Trust me, you really don't want a heart attack. It'w the wrong kind of excitement.
I was lucky. Could have left me a vegetable or a cripple. Discharged from the hospital after 14 days, so all the nicotine was out of my system. I'll never smoke again. And as far as vaping, what benefits are there from sucking in owl piss or whatever they put in those bottles?

Obvious virgin is obvious

Seriously. Can someone ban this fucking thread? At least put a different title on it

Sadly it doesn't break any of the board rules so it's not a bannable thread

>implying it's not copy pasta
>implying it's not 10 different people making this everyday

newfag confirmed

Same here, put on my mouth fedora in february, and now I've been without cigarettes for over 3 months. Used to smoke about 15 cigarettes a day.

>not smoking tobacco bongs
Get on my level faggots

Nice

What ever happened to Sup Forums? People used to get banned for laughs

Kill yourself.
Oh, you already are. As you were.

user, you win the thread.
OP-Mushrooms, LSD, and/or DMT are what you need.
The 21st century way to cure addictions.
Mark my words.

It's been almost a year without even a craving for me.

Geeeez you're still not dead yet? how bad is your cancer?

I see this fucking thread everyday, same pic same fucking greentext
> Let the meme die

me too. Kek

used to smoke about 30-35 a day.
Last one was 3 weeks ago.
First days where a bit rough.
Now it's just from time to time, the feeling comes up, goes away pretty fast.

No they didn't

FUCKEN BAIT BOT OP is a bot everyday at the same hours, same shit same image.

ffs ppl you are so fucking autistic, if you want to believe a history they need to post prove first timestamp.

but you will even get a fucking dildo up your asshole for attention.

fucking faggots

Stay mad

This thread is made as soon as it 404s dumbass

whats the point of boting this kind of thread?

This

That guys just retard if he thinks it's a bot

Never that bad m8, at my worst I was only just under a pack a day.

Cold turkey is easier than you think. Getting through the first week was a real confidence booster. Think of all the money youll save.

I still smoke occasionally when I get shit faced at parties every couple weeks.

The money saved is the biggest motivation by far to quit. I was smoking 3 cigs an hour which works out to 1.50 an hour I'm saving now

I smoked 2 packs of 25 a day and each pack is almost 13 bucks

Every fucking day ...just killyourself there are faster way fag

I've been quitting off and on for awhile, and I've been keeping track of what works well, simple advice it to start with gum, then switch to patches when the sudden urges calm down, after 2 weeks to a month. the patches work better overall with less downsides, but don't help those sudden times where you feel you really really need one early on.

Patches isn't quitting though because you still get nicotine

21 year old here. Started 4 months earlier. Now smoke 4-5 cigs a day. Should I try to quit now or I'm cool?

I went on a little trip where I couldn't smoke, got back to town and walked passed someone smoking and realized how disgusting they smell and are, and stopped pretty easily after that. My breath and teeth aren't gross anymore so that's nice aswell. The whole smoking is hard to quit thing is such a dumb myth tbh, it's way harder to stop drinking something, like soda or alcohol

Quit now before you get up to a pack a day or more and can't quit and end up wasting thousands per year on cigs

lol deja vu, well the idea is you go from higher dosage to lower dosage patches.final step patches have almost no nicotine, then no patch at all after that

Thanks user. But what if I contain myself to 2-3 on alternate days?

I'd try to not smoke any at all bro

It's kinda tough right now. I actually wanted to know if 2-3 cigs are not way too harmful or equally damaging. Google doesn't quiet help.

This

I'm a retard for ever starting

Way less harmful than if you smoked 10 a day

mad about what?

who are you?

i dont know whats the point? you tell me?

Probably wants tips on quitting smoking

thats insane thats 780$ a month, great work man.
Feels good to be healthier

Thanks brah and yeah being able to breathe again is great