Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=s-LKUgwR0sE
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Bump

OP should be burned

Gonna meet those 27 Virgin's soon

Even they will reject you

>implying that the eu is giving them anything

inb4 butthurt yuropoors start acting like they are any better than the mudlsimes invading their countries

Shouldn't you be shooting up a gay club or something?

How did that McDick taste?

Hey Kaffirs,
My name is Mahmoud Abu Yunes Mousa al Kafif al Masri, and I hate every single one of you.
All of you are infidelic, profligatory, anti-islamic heathens who spend every second of their day looking at immodest naked females. You are everything haram in creation by Allah TAM. Honestly, have any of you ever praised Muhammad PBUH? I mean, I guess condemning yourself to iblis because of your own foolish short sightedness and refusal to bow down before the glory of Islam and Da'ash is fun, but you all take to a whole new broiling pit of hellfire. This is even worse than eating non halal meat on Ramadan. Don't be a jew. Just hit me with your best bomb. I'm pretty much exalted. I was Shiek of the Kabul branch of ISIS, and helped carry out the London and Mumbai bombings. What brave acts of war do you have to your name, other than assaulting your pecker? I also get praised at Madrasah, and have a modest female I own (She just showed me her face; Shit was SO camels). You are all faggots who should just blow yourselves up. Thanks for listening.

Pic Related: It's me and my $500 paycheck

Great.

Checked

She should be a trashcan

youtube.com/watch?v=s-LKUgwR0sE

guy reviews ISIS