Cute girls you want to brutally rape

Cute girls you want to brutally rape

rape is bad

you put in words so nicey

m'kay

who is this

moar

for the love of god more!

Is this actually a thing, do y'all actually want to rape people?

You should see a doc, mate. That is far from normal.

Tbh my coworker

FUCK OFF FUCKING NORMIE FUCK REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

It's a way of expressing oneself.

As if you wouldn't if given the chance

I can say with 100% confidence that I absolutely would not. It's fucked up.

y'alls parents fucked up. Do you not understand the golden fucking rule?

FUCKING kill yourself you fucking cunt. Go get raped you faggot. Fucking hell i want to bhead you. GO FUCKING KILL YOURSELF YOU FUCKING FAGGOT STUPID CUNT.

it's perfectly normal because feminists say so. can't argue with that logic amirite?

No, it's not. It is a way of hurting others and most certainly going to prison. You are no better than a radical muslim.

K den

Does OP count?

samefag cunt

Too much b8 abandon thread

No, feminists are fucking mentally disabled. And it's because of fuckers like y'all that they think their arguments have legitimacy. And I guess because of you, they partially do.

oh, the irony. apparently there's very little chance of going to prison for rape. lots of rape complaints compared to convictions

theres a line betweed fantasy and reality
"oh my gaawwwd they ACTUALLY want to RAPE someone"
no these faggots are fantasizing no matter what they say

I want to murder you. I would so shoot you if you were in front of me. Kill yourself fag

yeah, maybe you'd like to reread your post then look at anons post with a sense of irony/sarcasm. you illiterate fucking cunt

hnnnng

bring it on you fuckin fag sjw cunt

so is being a whore

Where do you live?

aaaahh, I think you must be tired. now settle down junior you clearly had a busy day. mommy will be along in a while to tuck you in and feed you milk and cookies. daddy will be finishing in your mouth as usual

I won't be late.

NYC and you? you want to come over and I'll get my cock greased ready for your faggot ass?

Age don't matter in love

no you'll come in daddies ass rite on time. there's a good little fag cunt

Calm down. You're going to die.

well dude, it kinda does

God tier tits, have more?

I think you'll find that as soon as we're born we're all destined to die. a cunt and a moron. mommy and daddy must be so proud of their little soldier

Stop. The further you go the further your death will be painful.

If anyone into petite asian

yeah, sure. take a breath count to ten, you do know how to count to 10 right? post your address and I'll make a house call

>2016
>responding to moralfags and Facebook users that have overwhelmed the site

Also, all of them. If she's cute with a nice body, I want to rape her.

Pic related may or may not be a girl I had consensual sex with in the manner that she squirmed, cried and begged me to stop.

Who knows.

Not much for punching or kicking though. I was hoping she'd at least try to bite me or something. So submissive and her legs were so soft.

... I did't say anything about rape stats in prison, just that when you commit violent crime, that's where you'll go.

I loved looking into her eyes and choking her. To see her almost fall unconscious with fear was invigorating. Her body was by far the smoothest I'd ever felt. She definitely puts a lot of work into skin care.

aka "Cute girls"

Actually, most rapes are never reported and the ones that are, there's a very small chance of a rapist spending time in lock up.

Most rape kits are never even used and some states discard them to make room for more important shit.

How about u??

Let's see her legs/body or a bikini picture. She looks like a stuck up cunt so I'd love forcing my dick inside of her

Tremendous whore
Needs to clean that fucking mirror
Jesus fucking Christ

Is OP a muzzie? Sounds like one. Maybe a gay muzzie? Hates women. Jealous of the attention they get? Driven by childhood trauma/molestation? Need to replay that anger on others? Why do you wanna rape girls, muzzie fag?

Jesus those legs look so soft. The thought o f them wrapping around you or brushing up against your legs as you thrust yourself into her pinned down body is making me diamonds.

>I white knight women thinking they like white knights or want to be white knighted
>Not realizing that rape is a huge fetish and there's entire communities devoted to it

beta as fuck

We get it Sir Autismo, you're a white knight who thinks you're defending their honor. Back to Facebook.

Please post moar of her in that outfit

rapey face

I would love to wrestle her to the ground and wrestle those clothes off of her. She looks like she'd put up a fight like most brunettes do.

Speaking of rape, what are the best rape scenes? Already watched the Irreversible one 100 times.

>Sir Autismo
>Sir
>Autismo
Most autistic thing I've read in a while and verified beta

Hello OP!

>The schwanz is made erect and rips through my clothes and the OP's
>It is inserted into the OP's butt, and the anus
>The brutal hip shake is made

Hnnnnghh! Huuuuaaooorrrgh! Unfunfunf!
Ooooooooohhhhhh yeeeeeeeaaaaaahhhhh! (in the voice of the cookie monster having the powreful ograsm)

>The seamin is released forcefully up the OP's butt, and the anus
>It forces the contents of OP's digestive system all the way out the mouth!
>OP spews poo and seamin everywhere like the edgeaculation out the mouth
>I pull out and defecate with power and majesty
>OP implodes

Ahhhh! It is good to be the king! The schwanz king! ^,^

>age doesnt matter in rape
ftfy

summer already

What in the fuck?

It's full time. Facebook users have taken over and try to derail any kind of thread that goes against moralfag code.

I didn't say anything about rapes that occur in prison. where the fuck are you goin with this? most rapes go unreported and conviction rates are pretty low compared to the number of rapes. your argument is flawed dude. maybe go away and rethink this post.

>a bikini picture
wtf happened to post nudes? jesus things are gettin lame around here

Any nudes?

I'm more turned on by near nudity than actual nudity.

her

I'm guessin your into wrestlin, right?

well aren't you just a terrible person

Of course. I love mixed wrestling/grappling.

Not the shit on TV.

More!

I feel ya. no problem with keepin the delights covered

oh god MORE