IF U COULD DO ANYTHING TO HER AND REMAIN ANONYMOUS WHAT WOULD U DO??? CREATIVE PLEASE!

IF U COULD DO ANYTHING TO HER AND REMAIN ANONYMOUS WHAT WOULD U DO??? CREATIVE PLEASE!

Other urls found in this thread:

sendvid.com/p2lgerw4
youtube.com/watch?v=rpg72qK8Azg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

FACE PIC OF HER!

Easy, first and fuck her asshole while she screams in pain. Then when I'm done I'd grab my Swiss army knife and skin her alive.

Weird, that's what I was going to say.

>high milage pussy
No thanks.

smoke 10 bongs

Unbirthing.

let guys creampie her one after another, and then i would eat her out and lick her ass while i jack off

/thread

NOT REALLY

More damn you more!!!!!!!!!!

I would fuck her in her vagina with average speed.

Probably just invite all the youngest boys in my family to lose their virginity to that sex goddess. What a perfect body.

Marry her so I could eat that pussy from now until I die

Sex in the missionary position for the purpose of procreation.

Explain why you think so. Also, virgin...

I would take her out to a movie. Then maybe grab some gelato after then maybe a walk. After that I would slice her open in multiple places on her body any wound fuck her. Then kiss her on the cheek and thank her for a great evening.

Sew those big beef curtains together with needle and thread

Op if that your chic, I'm truly Jelly... that grade a fucking....alone as she not annoying as hell and gets on ur as for every Lil thing. She a keeper

tell her to f off and get one with less mileage

Tell her my full name.

sendvid.com/p2lgerw4

LOOKS LIKE SHE LETS GUYS CUM IN HER!

Fart in an elevator full of people

probably just leave her there and go play sum video games d00d

faggot

I'd put her on Jenny Craig and come back in 6 months... That or see if there is a personality offset. The body ain't bad if she's sweet she could be a keeper.

thnx for noticing babe xx

That's a pretty hairy ass for a girl, if she ever let that go, doggy could be a little hard to enjoy visually.

secure arms to bed post
secure knees spread to side of bed
get a large dildo and show her and slide it down to her pussy and the go further and push it into her ass as she begs for you not to
lubricate the dildo a bit and fuck her in the ass and then leave dildo in her
take her phone then and spread her lips and take dozens of photos of her naked like that and post on her FB and send to all her male friends

OK, I would make her lose weight, knock her up, then after she has the kid, make her get a vaginoplasty, make her lose the weight again, then train her as a slave of the worst kind, and hold taking her child away from her unless she does whatever I say.

im not much of a pussy licker guy but her pussy looks delicious!

Let's be honest. Anything is an upgrade from that pillow case you sleep next to that is stuffed with your old tshirts and a print out of selina gomez's face stuck to it

CLOSE UP

Deport her back to Mexico

You need to gape that ass

Kek'd

I find it weird you would actually have a Swiss Army knofe.

You said anything - sooo

I'd replicate my self 20 times & gangbang her & impregnate her. Then I'd gangbang her with the other 19 me's every day for the rest of her life.

I would subscribe her to EvE Online with me as a referral

youtube.com/watch?v=rpg72qK8Azg

would do this

As expected, Ramsay

i would do a hole marathon, ass - pussy - mouth, and again and again

where is she from?

I would tie her up, so that she can't move an inch her body. Then lay her on the bed with her face on the bedside. I would then force my cock all the way down her throat, letting my balls rest on her nose. I would hold that possition till she starts suffercating. At that moment I start to ram my cock back and forth, feeling my balls smacking at her tender nose and hearing her gag.

With my cock wet with saliva and dageling in the air. I looked to her ars. Smacking it with my hand. From that instant she knew what I was about to do and pleaded that I should not. She would soon realise it was all in vain, as with no hesitation I lifted her up, making so that the ass was facing me. With a finale no from her, I rammed it in. After just on thrust I took it out and to my surprise it was almost brown. Disgusted I thought up the perfect idé - she woyld clean it.

Oh, you should have seen her face when she saw my brown cock. The realization that it was poo made it the moment all the better. After some minutes of reluctants it was finaly inside the her cleaning station. And as the day went on, she would not only taste her won poo, but mine as well, only now comming directly the source

Nice job Danielle Steele

I would impregnate her and keep her locked up and chained up as a consenting living sex toy, with everything she needs to keep herself clean.
I would fuck that pussy every day.