Rate me Sup Forums

Rate me Sup Forums

I honestly consider myself above average.

Buy a treadmill and get a haircut.

ahaha
average of what? medieval?

>Above average
not sure if bait
What would you consider average?

here is a better angle

tbh mate, keep considering yourself above average and live off that confidence, nobody else is fuckin gonna so might aswell

Jesus Christ... Exactly the sort of attitude that makes people shoot up schools because women hate them. You are absolutely not above average. You are very far below average. You're ugly, fat, unkempt and I can guarantee you smell like shit. Get a haircut, go to the gym for a year and actually make some effort, then MAYBE you'll be above average. Right now, you're pushing 2/10

Nah, get an eliptical, does more than shitty tread. Trim and shave faggot. your not a surpreme uggo, but if you take care of your self youd look much better.

You look like a younger hodor went through a grunge phase

long hairs not bad i had it once, and u hav to respect a beard, id bye u a pint if u lived in england 9.7/10

literally the most attractive face i've seen in my life. have you thought about getting into modelling ?

regular grooming wouldn't hurt. Goddamn, trim your fuckin beard and hair. 5/10

have you considered becoming a fashion model?

Ya OP your face is not bad looking you just need to lose that weight get a better haircut and trim the fuck our of your beard. Use dat confidence too.

Your mom's website.

you people are either blind, retarded, or also extremely ugly.

you're a disgusting fat hairy fuck

what made you think it's a good idea to post your fat face on the internet...

That angle didn't help at all

Desperation

b88888888888

Uh, no. I just take care of my appearance. He asked for honesty . . . and honestly, he needs to trim the fucking beard.

trim your beard and youd be ok

You look pretty fucking good imo

Lose some weight (dont go full skinny or sixpack though, really just a little) and I would give you 8/10

Aye right who you kidding Brian blessed look alike. Gordon alive you fruiter.

Would you allahu our akbars?

Just took a shit there. Similarities are uncanny.

You look like a nice person:-)

nah dude you gotta look at the individual features not his present appearance. Sure he ugly now but with a little work he'd be alright.

asdasasd

>soulmate detected

Holy shit you're right

what shampoo do you use

Short hair and trimmed beard. Then you'll be handsome

1/10

Being serious and here's why. Long hair and beard. Looks too unkempt and makes you appear like you don't give a fuck. Shave, get a haircut and catch up on some sleep, then maybe try and look a bit enthused. Once you accomplish that, I'll give you a solid 3/10 you ugly fuck.

Seriously fuck these opinions and advice.

Just stop giving a fuck dude.

None.

true

I know right? The dudes fat, ugly and hairy. He's doomed.

r8 me

B-

3/10 for the Slav posture

Yeah, that too
But he was asking for rates and so I gave him a rate and advice how to get a higher one
Everybody still has different tastes though, I like his looks tbh

You're a gay faggot that's why. Just kill yourself.

Damn Daniel

As the teens these days say. Ur a ten bae xoxoxox