When did you realize crime was the only way to get ahead on this planet, and that prison isn't so bad for a neet?

When did you realize crime was the only way to get ahead on this planet, and that prison isn't so bad for a neet?

Other urls found in this thread:

symantec.com/connect/blogs/demystifying-point-sale-malware-and-attacks
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Well?

you've made the same thread before

Of course, haven't we all?

prison is pretty bad in most countries and it's bad everywhere if you want to do other things with your life in the future. Criminal records suck for everything.

Prison is better than regular life in Canada.

Try slav prison

That obviously sucks but there were Russian Mafia guys in Canadian prison and they wrote about how it was better than life in Russia

You get a tv, books, etc

what does it mean to get ahead on this planet

To get ahead in life. Ahead of the curve, the herd, etc

>to get ahead means to get ahead
gotcha senpai continue being a shitstain

What the fuck more of an explanation do you want.

Retarded frog poster

Stealing is still wrong, and I would rather be poor than get rich on the suffering of others.

good goy

Now go lap up the cum off your girlfriend's tits. Make sure to work extra hard, goy.

Here's $5, buy yourself a biscuit and coffee. You deserve it big guy.

Bump

You're trying too hard kiddo

Good gghoooddd goy!

Lap up that Jewish jizz with your tax dollars!

Actually if you're not dumb it's pretty easy to get ahead by licit means. No need to resort to crime unless you're really desperate.

What do you expect from a retarded abo

They receantly cut back on food portions so unless you have money for canteen you'll spend all day starving. And they won't give you the meds you need and will end up getting hep c or some other disease eventually

How much is canteen?

I've heard healthcare's not bad there, faster than cucked one outside

In county jails they only have chips and chocolate bars which is the same price as on the street. Not sure about federal jails but county jails have gone to shit in recent years

If I'm loaded as fuck can I have a nice life?

Hopefully civil forfeiture doesn't get me kek.

is that to clone credit cards or what?

meant OPs pic

No it sucks there's shit food and shit health care. You have diabetes? No insulin they just give you an apple and peanut butter sandwich. If you have high cholesterol they give you chicken every single night. Any other mental problems you need medication for you won't get it, they only give you methadone. And if you get sick they lock you in your cell for 24 hours a day.

It's a MSR605. It's used to encode blank/stolen/fake cards with new info (dumps). They're then used in stores. Since first world countries use chip+pin, it's pretty much useless outside of the US. The dumps usually come from skimmers or hacked merchants (Target for instance), you don't use these to copy cards

I don't have any problems at all

What province you in? From pictures I've seen you get a tv, games and other shit.

I think that's federal prisons though, which are obviously nice and comfy.

You can use them in countries without EMV.

For example a lot of people like to use french or italian cards elsewhere. The real money is in selling dumps though

O, we just started using chips. All stores should be using chip readers by this coming year.

They delayed it, kek

>countries without EMV
Those are shithole countries in Africa/Asia and the US.
>For example a lot of people like to use french or italian cards elsewhere.
They're mostly geolocked.
>The real money is in selling dumps though
How do you get these dumps? Skimmer hardware is expensive as fuck, ATMs detect it quickly, selling them without mixing will get them burned very fast. No, the real money is probably in online carding.

I'm in ontario but having money means nothing in jail besides you have more junk food and drugs to buy. You have to beg the guards just to get basic nessetities like toilet paper and soap and you will hungry all the time.

POSmalware dumb-dumb

It's been the new thing since like 2007. That's how niggas be making millions

what facility?
I heard people be living large out there

>Geolocked

Not always, plus you can call and pretend to be the CH and ask for unlock because you're travelling.

I've been to the county jail in Niagara and London both were shit. I know people in warkworth and mill haven and it's the same shit.

Hmmm maybe times have changed since the Don closed.

I thought it was different in the 90's.

Why were you there?

Yeah the 90's would have been dope because you could still smoke and canada economy didn't go completely to shit yet. Theres only a few Crimes that will land you in a federal prison like aggravated assault, aggravated robbery with mask, and trafficking/murder.

How's fraud dealt with these days?

I remember all my homies were getting house arrest for massive shit lmao. Was a joke.

Then harper passed that sentencing minimum shit on White collar crimes.

You'd end up in minimim/medium prison with all the kiddy diddlers and old men. And If you get convicted of murder even 3rd degree that means automatic life sentence and probation for life so no alchol or drugs forever

I wonder what it's like for rich niggas, like the ones convicted of massive multi million dollar fraud.

Do they just have a vacation for 3 years? I doubt they'd be eating tuna and peanut butter like the rest of the plebs.

No they do because theres nothing else to buy. If you're that rich you could probably bribe the guards because they barely make above minimum wage

That sucks dick.

Why is it so shit... I thought this cuckold country was suppose to be backwards in yet another aspect.

Why steal when there's nothing to spend money on? Sex is free, entertainment (movies, books, games etc.) is free now thanks to the internet, I don't give a shit about clothes since I'm not a woman, I already have a house and a car, and food is cheap. I honestly have no fucking clue what I would even buy if I for example won the lottery

It's still better then most prisons in the world but it shouldn't come as a surprise that prison life is shit

And how do you install it? Physical access? Hoping they're connected to the internet?
Maybe in the US, Sweden needs hardware 2fa for all that. Voice biometrics will fuck you up as well.

I'm just surprised given the rest of the country being totally illogical.

Can be both

Target was physical access pos malware but you can also buy RDP too

Do some research though

It's pretty interesting how it works imo.

symantec.com/connect/blogs/demystifying-point-sale-malware-and-attacks

blog.trendmicro.com/pos-malware-strikes-again

www.bankinfosecurity.com/pos-malware-still-works-a-8044

www.xylibox.com/2012/03/pos-carding.html?m=1

Etc etc.

How would a RDP help you? You'll just get an account on a random server, no guarantees where. RDPs are used as (better) proxies, making IP leakage impossible since you can't fuck up like you can with VPN/SOCKS.
Yeah, but that's done by professionals. Your average NEETs only hope is online carding.

>physical carding
>not just buying cards off the deep weeb with bitcoins

>>>not just buying cards off the deep weeb with bitcoins
how do I do this

just go to any """""""deep web"""""""" onion market and you'll find a ton of them. keep in mind they're "dumps", meaning it's not the physical card, but rather the text you would enter in an online payment form. if you wanna use it IRL you would need something like OPs pic, a 3-track magnetic card writer.

Are you fucking high? Dumps are track2 info (from which track1 can be reconstructed), what you're talking about are CCs. You can't write them to a card with a writer, since they don't have CVV1, and you can't use dumps online since they don't have CVV2.

>Dumps are track2 info (from which track1 can be reconstructed)