Milo Yiannopoulos is banned on twitter!?

Milo Yiannopoulos is banned on twitter!?

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/Nero
youtube.com/watch?v=dYu6qhd88_M)
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Why is Twitter so homophobic?

Looks like it's back!

Yes, because apparently he posted a "poll" that showed most americans preferring Gays over muslims.
This is outrageous, Twitter needs to be called up on this

twitter.com/Nero

Twitter is clearly discriminating against sexual minorities! Why aren't everyone mad about this! #Twiggered

This is what happens when people give a singular company complete control of information and communication.
They get infiltrated by ideologues.
They use the platform to sculpt conversation.
They create a false consensus reflecting their values.
They keep pressure until a generation has aged with this narrative as fact.

I hope so. Racist fuck promoting hate and sexism. Oh, and Trump

do you even Sup Forums

Can you go more in-depth and explain how he's promoting sexism?

Then you are a fucking homophobe

Racist?!?! HAHAHA

He's saying men are better than women

Fuck you. How can I be a homophobe when I identify as a woman.

Yeah? Have you even seen one of his (hate)speeches?

You're a homophobe with mental disabilities.

> women can be homophobic too.

anti-conservative

Please provide a link if you're going to accuse him of being a racist or a sexist. Everything he's doing is documented online, so it should be an easy task for you.

>He's saying men are better than women

Give me a link right now, This is so vague in every single way possible. Do you mean in physical strenght? If so, the answer is yes. kys.

truth=/=hate

Youtube.com and watch his speeches. God damn I hate all you Sup Forums people

I've watched his speeches and he has never said anything even resembling racism. Like i said, provide a link or you're talking shit.

Dont worry just grab a saddle

Stop being lazy and provide a credible argument, you rancid swine.

What about what he did to Black Lives Matter? Or are you too racist to even see that?

Again, link and timestamp faggot.

Not op. what did he do to blm?

What did he do to BLM? Get his event ruined and was threatened with violence? Golly gee he's so racist.

what about what BLM did to all those poor orphans?! Youtube.com

Serves him right. freedom of speech is great and all but he blatantly hates on women, posts racist and misgynist bullshit plus he's a huge islamaphobic.

Well done Twitter.

Finally someone else who is normal. Everyone here is fucking stupid.

>misogynistic
Learn to spell it before you spew it. If he were liberal you'd fawn all over him.

milo is such a piece of shit. know that annoying cunt personally. funniest thing about him is he loves that black dick

people with no argument often resort to name calling

>If he were liberal you'd fawn all over him.
If he was liberal he'd actually say some things that are true.

ur mad lol xD

proof enough he is not racist

Who?

um, he's a Brit and it's actually a crime for foreign citizens to possess a firearm without a permit. He's now subject to deportation.

What can Sup Forums do to report this guy for his crime and get him deported?

Makes sense step in line or you can't speak, keep this hate speech off our campus!

twitter fag, loves black dick, trump and thinks Muslims are the problem not guns

u sound really protected from reality. when is the last time u went and got a soda pop from mcdonalds? go ask mommy for a soda pop xD

Stop posting this "alternative right" psyop bullshit. That movement makes my skin crawl. Wannabe Voltaire wit with a pseudo-long-draw pronunciation.

Remember old fags, it's summer. The Snow Flakes are home alone This too shall pass.

does "holding in his hand temporarily" really equal "posses", sweetheart?

Rancid swine.

Every time man

no anyone can go to a range like that and rent a gun

As a liberal I quite like Milo. He displays perfectly that all Trumpies are degenerates.

You mean when Black Lives Matter stormed the stage and sabotaged the entire event?

The message ''Black lives matter'' is not the same as the Black Lives Matter movement. It does not make them immune to criticism for their actions.
I can make a movement called ''Kids with cancer needs help'', but if i act like a fucking idiot, sabotage events, beat people up and riot in the street, it does NOT mean that people who are against my actions are against kids with cancer. Do you get my point?

The point was missed.

>liberals
>thinking they speak truth

You've spread more hate and violence than any other group in the history of the USA with your bullshit.

>He's saying men are better than women

So because he prefers men over women hes bad? Are you kidding me right now with that homophobia?

>Fuck you. How can I be a homophobe when I identify as a woman

You get to be one because its a right you get, since women have the same rights as men.

Are you even trying?

Then he would be correct.

grew up with him, share some views but overall he's a nut who craves buggery with big black Londoners and gets off on publicly embarrassing himself

Good lad

yes, sweetheart. "Possession" is way broader a term than ownership. You can borrow something for 5 minutes, or pick it up temporarily or even just to move it around, and that is enough for "possession" in the law

>implying men aren't better than woman at everything that doesn't involve child rearing and emotions
Men are physically superior, better thinkers, as demonstrated throughout history.
of course women deserve equal rights, but it's only recently, since they've had those rights that they've started to demand that they are equal. We have all of recorded history to prove this is wrong.

>I'm a liberal
>You're a degenerate
#Tolarance #LiberalValues

And I thought I was a liberal... fuck, I need to trump up my game.

Same fag

He is by he's own account a "Professional Provocateur"
> a person who provokes trouble, causes dissension, or the like; agitator

You're surprised he has various accounts across various networks occasionally scrutinized?

agreed. liberals are fully enforcing cultural marxism . (youtube.com/watch?v=dYu6qhd88_M)

you are still missing the point, ANYONE CAN RENT ONE at a range like this

What ever you do, don't give pyro a platform to defend himself.

ok, liberals win all arguments forever then.
i'm converted.

There's no such thing as a transwoman. At most, you can go female to male, but NOT the other way around. You're just a pretender.

typical SJW bullshit tactics. You just say "go watch this, go read that" and think that it is somehow evidence you are correct. Link the exact video with the time stamp of the exact moment, and you will have something to back up your claims.

Ah fuck, He's / his
Derped that one

"LETS GANG UP ON THE MEANIES TOGETHER"

Exactly.

>you are still missing the point, ANYONE CAN RENT ONE at a range like this

range employees don't enforce federal law dumbass . . . they don't check your papers or see if you're a felon or subject to a domestic order, either. But if you do rent one at a range the responsibility is 100% on you and you can go to jail

i havent seen republics yet in this election cycle being recorded burning american flags xD

atheists 1 - christians 0 xD

>the media dosnt protect us
what?

who?
nevermind. just realized IDGAF about faggots.

yes and when you go to a range you partake in a sporting activity that exempts you from that law

don't forget the girly animu icon

kek

>yes and when you go to a range you partake in a sporting activity that exempts you from that law
you are hilarious.
>exempts you from that law

citation needed . . . you're talking out your ass.

I'm just taking pictures of what you people are saying now. Someone should close this site down.
You people are pathetic. I was only here to find info on some video games for an article I'm writing, but I can't shut up when I see how you people act.

PH

(5) Is an alien illegally or unlawfully in the United States or, except as provided in § 478.32(f), is an alien who has been admitted to the United States under a nonimmigrant visa: Provided, That the provisions of this paragraph (c)(5) do not apply to any alien who has been lawfully admitted to the United States under a nonimmigrant visa if that alien is—
(i) Admitted to the United States for lawful hunting or sporting purposes or is in possession of a hunting license or permit lawfully issued in the United States;

that's ≠ going to a range. Don't you agree?

this is definitely a samefag

>mfw milo gets banned but ISIS recruiters don't

Silly Trumpie.

no i think any lawyer would use this to get the case dismissed,.

>Baaaait

It's easy to fake

The (You)