>Blaming Messi for al the shit
>Not blaming Higuain for choke for the third time in a row

lanacion.com.ar/1912913-jugada-higuain-argentina-chile-copa-america-2016

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=uDGMBzaCIYg
youtube.com/watch?v=pVo5eMuYwK4
youtube.com/watch?v=1KKJIRELNcY
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

You know why? No one says that Higuaín is the best player in history. He's not even considered the best one in Argentina nowadays.
Whereas many idiots say that Messi is the greatest in all history, which is bullshit. He's nothing compared to Maradona or Pelé.

i disagree, he's something

He's not even Burruchaga, Caniggia, Ortega or based Berti

lol are you implying that those nobodies are better than messi? gtfo

>No one says that Higuaín is the best player in history.
It doesn't matter, he's a starter for his NT, he's a top striker, he had 3 clear decisive chances and missed each and every one of them.

Somehow he can get away with this.

100% this

>muh popularity is the reason I hate him

Caniggia, in the NT, was way better than Messi. I agree with that user. Burruchaga at least scored in the final against Germany, that means he actually did more than Messi too. The other two are as bad or worst.

>mfw higuain has the game in his hands with the clearest chance all game, then chokes it away AGAIN, and every blames messi AGAIN

WHY DOES HE START OVER AGUERO

HE IS THE FREDO CORLEONE OF FOOTBALL PLAYERS

EVERYTIME I SEE HIGUAIN ON GOAL IN A FINAL I SEE THE GODFATHER GETTING SHOT WHILE FREDO FUMBLES THE GUN AND DOES NOTHING

WHY WHY WHY

WHY

POR QUE

POR QUE

FUCK HIS STUPID SERIE A RECORD SCORING POINTLESS GOALS AGAINST FIORENTINA WHILE NEVER WIN NOTHING

STOP LETTING HIM PLAY

No, man, he can't. He's the main target of our insults. Go to any newspaper from Argentina and watch the comments. He's being torn apart.

>Pelé

HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Too bad Messi didn't get to play mine workers.

Higuain is fucking garbage. Tata Martino should be shot

He didn't get to win 3 WC either. Give me Pelé with his goals against mine workers everyday.

But he statpads against pathetic potato farmer teams in Spain every weekend, what's the difference?

at least Pele shows up for his NT

>all these faggots crying over Argentina's loss
>all these faggots rushing to wipe Messi's messy anus

Give it a rest you shitheads. Chile won that fair and square. It was a good long game.

HIGUAIN SHOULD NEVER PLAY ANOTHER MINUTE FOR ARGENTINA NT
I HOPE HE BREAKS HIS FUCKING LEGS

>le underage cancerlona longlife fan

kys pancho

I mean he has no control over chokeguain choking, but when vidal missed that penalty everyone thought Argentina had it in the bag.

When Messi missed that pen i was in shock. At that point i realized he really is a choker.

unbelievable, messi has to put all his balls into the match and create chances while 3-4 players collapse on him and this faggot gets 1v1 chances >FOR FREE in 3 seperate finals and misses the ball.

The fuck are you talking about? I was rooting for Chile, shithead, but found ilogic that everyone blame Messi when Higuain had a decisive chance that could grant Argentina the cup

Why blame anyone? Chiles keeper was motm.

I hate Barcelona, and I agree Messi is getting unfairly pointed at for what is a TEAM failure, all 3 cups they lost it has been the whole team who couldn't deliver.

Higuain can be at blame for failing miserably, but so is Martino for not using someone else, but then you realize Aguero also failed today.

Depending on Messi alone to win is dumb in this day and age, back then sure Pelé could torn teams apart (miners or not) and same for Maradona, those were different times. Not even Barcelona wins with just Messi, they just abuse the shit out of teams with Suarez, Neymar etc.

This. Bravo is a really good goalie holy shit

he's their fucking top scorer, stfu idiot

fucking pipa my heart sunk when I saw him get the ball, knew he was going to choke

>blaming higuain
>not blaming the whole fucking team

Nah, I wasn't in shock. I knew he would miss it. I even called it. I'm sick of this guys, they are gutless.

>

Better than Rooting for Penaldo and his Real Putos

PU70

Spaniard teams are for plebs (unless you're from Spain, of course). A boring league for two and a half teams. Madrid used to be ok, but since Penaldo arrived they are Barcelona-tier. Real men root for Italian or English teams.

kek

>Somehow he can get away with this
lol
youtube.com/watch?v=uDGMBzaCIYg

>there are ppl who unironically rank higuain

Oh my

he created the chance he missed though, give him that at least

The thing is that you don't live here. I agree with you. You are right. Objectively speaking this failure is from Messi, Martino, Higuaín and Agüero above anyone else. Not just Messi. But many of us argies here are sick of the guy. It's not even his fault, to be honest. It's the fault of what we call the "Messisexuals". Guys that don't even root for a fucking team in their own country, guys that watch foreign leagues and now that they have Messi there they don't shut their fucking trap about Messi and Barcelona.

They keep going on and on about how Messi is the best player in history, and when we have a game as the one we had against USA they are fucking annoying. You think you know Argentine arrogance because of a few trolls you've met; well, you fucking don't. You only grasped a little bit of it.

You don't have to suffer daily the relentless ranting of adulators with a microphone that literally say that if you don't praise Messi in his heaven then you are mentally ill. Some are convinced, some say it because they want to get interviews with him. It doesn't matter. Day after day in tournaments like this they try to brainwash us about how we should praise a guy that never responded when we most needed him.

And then this happens. And many of us, those who don't let ourselves be dazzled by his goals in matches where there's no pressure at all for him, knew this was going to happen. It's the third time in a row I traded insults with people just because I dared say, when it looked like we were going to win everything, "be careful; this guy and his team chokes on finals; we might not win this again". And I was sadly right, yet again.
Last year I'd troll fucking everyone about it. Right now I don't even care about Messisexuals. Fuck them. They are a waste of time. Next month Messi will score 5 times in Barcelona against fucking Levante or some other shitty team and they will go on and on again about how he's the best in history. I'm sick of this dance.

>ever starting di maria

Viva chile MIERDA

>top scorer in NT's history
>doesn't show up

good and insightful post argie, you guys "know" your football, it runs through your blood, arrogance or not.

I always remember watching post match interviews on the streets, after local games on the streets in your country, and the average old lady with a baby in her arms could talk to you about "football" and knew what actually happened in the match. Those posers you mention don't want to take the pill? Their loss.

We're talking about finals here. Faggot

>It's the fans fault

It makes sense, and it just sucks even more that a lot of the shit he has to go thru is caused by some idiots that idolized him.

>biglia jerks off half the match and you don't even know he's playing
>banega does nothing but pass it 2 meters left or right
>mascherano puckers his butthole and puts himself between the central defenders thinking he's in barcelona
>di maria gets injured just trying to run
>rojo plays like a baboon
>aguero never looks up as soon as he touches the ball
>higuain is higuain
>bet let's blame messi

Thanks, bro. And congratulations. You proved once again that you are the best team in the continent.

And don't get too angry about our arrogance. It's just the way we are. We are not subtle. We are not polite. We speak straight to the point, no matter how idiotic we may sound. At least in Buenos Aires, the rest of the country is quite different.

Bravo is the reason Chile even has any chance nowadays
He's also rather old for football standards and in a few years more when he's gone the NT will go back to being the same nobodies they always were

>you will never see argentina win a cup in your lifetime

if the guys was talking about weren't so loud we wouldn't be so harsh on messi

what happened to Mr. Ohmy

First thanks for not replying with just a green arrow and taking your time.

I completely understand the point you make, I'm far from idolizing Messi I just feel he gets easily exposed playing for Argentina because there he doesn't have the team mates he has in Barcelona, this also goes for every other top player like Ronaldo.

Club football and NT is not the same thing, and every big tournament it keeps showing. Those guys in facebook that you say, they can't understand this because they are not seeing the big picture of what Messi has in his club and what teams he plays against every week.

I'm talking about games that actually matter, which he has 0 (zero) goals in.

>players running up to the referee begging for yellow and red cards for the opposite team
>diving to get faults
>expecting Messi to do everything
>injured players on the field (Di Maria, he was injured before playing and Martino lets him play)
>not taking advantage of clear goal situations

Basicly doing everything but playing football. The media is already blaming Messi, we are a shitty country

>Biglia.
Agree.
>Banega.
It's the way Martino likes to play. Don't risk the possession, give it always to someone who is unmarked, even if you have to play it to the back.
>Mascherano.
Are you for real? Rojo was expelled, so Funes Mori had to go cover his position (left wing-back, I think it's called in English). That meant Funes Mori didn't play as a centre-back anymore, so Mascherano became the second one. What he did is what he had to, it was the best decision.
The problem was that Martirio kept the three forwards, so Chile had it easy in the midfield: Argentina had only Banega (injured) and Biglia there. That was the part of the match when Argentina suffered the most and when Chile might've won it. That changed when Martirio replaced Di María (who was injured and acting as a forward) with Kranevitter, a midfielder. Not only because we had 3 in the middle again, but also because that allowed the defenders to press near the midfield instead of near our own area, so the match became leveled again. Unfortunately, Martirio took waaaaaaaay too long to replace Banega (who was injured). I don't think that it would've changed a lot, though, since our main problem is that all the scorers (Messi, Higuaín and Agüero alike) get stage fright in finals, but at least we could've played a little better and it was clearly a big mistake he did nevertheless. In short, Martirio messed it including 2 injured players (Di María and Banega) and then messed it taking too long to make the substitutions.
>Di María
He shouldn't have played to begin with.
>Rojo
A fucking idiot. Not so sure it was worthy of a red card though. But since the referee expelled a Chilean player before (and the second yellow card wasn't so clear) he had to make it even.
>Agüero and Higuaín
Agree. What a fucking idiot.
>Let's blame Messi
Yes. Let's. Although not the only one to blame, he's the main one to blame, because he's the team's leader. And he missed a fucking penalty.

The media blaming Messi? Really? TyC and Mitre didn't, they actually don't know how to further suck his fucking balls. Who are blaming him? Elio Rossi? "El Colorado" Liberman? Diego Díaz? No one gives a fuck about what those guys say.

Messi wouldn't be what he is without Barcelona, and Barcelona wouldn't be what it is without Messi. It's that simple.

And same goes to you, thanks for not replying with a "le Argentina's arrogance". :P

>>players running up to the referee begging for yellow and red cards for the opposite team
>>diving to get faults
It was outrageous how they started diving everytime Chile pressed, Messi, Mascherano, Banega, even Biglia asked the ref to call a yellow card on Aranguiz when he was the one who stomped on Aranguiz leg, unbelievable.

I must say it shocked me to see them acting like that.

>being this buthurt
kekerino thanks for the pasta

>HE IS THE BEST PLAYER EVER GUYS, HE CAN DO EVERYTHING BY HIMSELF
>FUCK HIGUAIN

lel messicucks, this is why maradona > messi

>it only matters when I say so
ok

>if the guys was talking about weren't so loud we wouldn't be so harsh on messi
what do you mean by this?

aguero is worse and is always on bad form to play

>Pelé
Nice joke man. Pele is the biggest known fraud in football history.

this

Yes let's blame messi, you think if higuain played in the Portuguese NT and he fucked up twice before Ronaldo would allow him to ever touch the pitch again? Of course not, messi has influence over the NT, he should have told higuain to fuck off after the WC

>He doesn't know about Garrincha

>Messhit
>Mexit
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

And you don't know about Di Stéfano.

His roommate beat the shit out of him for
No appearing reason

Look for chadandsarah on go fund me for some more shit about oh my guy

KEK he's married too

youtube.com/watch?v=pVo5eMuYwK4
youtube.com/watch?v=1KKJIRELNcY

Isn't it like, soccer became more a "system game" than "individual talent game" nowadays? I mean, sure Messi is an exceptional football individual, but, apparently, not all that good (and by that I mean "Barca God-like") in the NT which can't capitalize on him being the perfect system babby.
Much like Lewandowski this tournament - Bundesliga top scorer and EURO eliminations top scorer but having literally 0 shots on goal now. Or like Nemanja Nikolić who, while playing under certain circumstances in Poland became the top scorer (and was this in Hungarian league for several seasons), but isn't even a starter for Hungary.

Missing a penalty like that, while being universally considered the best football player in the history of the World is going to bring this kind of attention to you, sorry.

Media worked for Maradona. Even after he craped a mundial because of drugs.
Messi is really overrated. Ive allways said it. He is good but is far from the best. And he plays really bad for argentina.

Best players play good anywhere and under whatever pressure. Messi just fails.

But Argentina tries to play the way Messi likes to play. It's not the same names, but it's the same idea. And it's not like he's shit every time in our NT. Sometimes he has great matches, unfortunately it's never the most important ones.
And yeah, he's numbers in Barcelona are impressive, but look at most of his rivals. One crappy team next to the other, excepting Real Madrid and Atlético Madrid (besides Barcelona itself, of course).
The thing isn't about being system game or talent game. The thing is that the difference between the big teams and the small teams in some countries became so huge this last years that they have almost no competition at all. And it isn't as if Messi wins everything for Barcelona. They do lose, more often than not. Even against rivals with less fancy team (Atlético specially). Yes, they are almost always in semifinals in the Champions, but how could they not be? Have you seen most of the rivals they play against? They are usually a joke. A few years back I looked at every Champions Barcelona had played in the Guardiola era, and they only had a strong rival in quarterfinals once or twice. So most of the times Messi scores in Barcelona is the same as when he does in Argentina: weaker rivals that are no threat and can't defend themselves not only against him, but against the others as well (say what you want about Agüero and Higuaín, they also score a lot against weaker rivals in the NT).

I don't think there's a huge difference between Barça's Messi and our NT's Messi. It's mainly that in the NT he doesn't handle the pressure way, so he doesn't bode well in the important matches. And it's not his fault to be under such pressure, but we haven't won a fucking thing in 23 years so it's understandable. That's why I say that this generation is lost, unless we get a coach that knows how to protect them from that pressure. Because they showed time and time again that they can't handle it.

lol what

Fair analysis amigo

woah this comment is pretty computers

You're an idiot