What's the first thing that comes into your head when you see someone with a huge vinyl collection?

What's the first thing that comes into your head when you see someone with a huge vinyl collection?

They like music

>autism

Gotta admit that I own about 400 of these things tho.

disgusting

loads of money

>loads of money
This.

Turns me on tbqh

tiny benis lmao. no tbqh this is the dream.

must be at least 10 big g's worth of music in that photo unless it's all shit condition thrift shop garbage. kinda makes you wish you had money lol.

My dad

kek

Came here to post this

One day (but hopefully not soon) they will be mine

Too bad my father abused my family and left me with years of trauma

"This guy likes music. I think we'd get along"

*his family

this person probably has some really good conversation topics regarding music.

You're accusing of autism yet you took the time to single out 400 different items that you have?

Yes. What is the point of denial ?

You must be ugly if you're "turned on" by such things

People with expansive collections in anything, including music, tend to have the most vapid conversations and viewpoints on it

Naturally, its not always true, but generally is. For instance, most people with 1k < ratings on RYM tend to have the most boring tastes and opinions, as evident through their really poor analysis in reviews. Though some are great

i always wonder how they choose what to listen to.

>just mindlessly stating something as fact

>He must have a huge cock.

Look, another triggered moron that thinks a large number of albums gives them an interesting insight.

Why does it even have to be pointed out that when discussing things like music, most things are opinion?

Naw I'm not unattractive, I just adore collecting and the feeling of having loads of CDs. CD shopping is my favourite thing to do.

Compensation factor m8

If you're a 10/10, you don't need to force other shit to make yourself stand out. 10/10s are attracted to other 10/10s, trivial shit like albums have no effect

When your attractiveness falters, you start to compensate and convince yourself you just natutally also happen to find "shit that was never an evolutionary factor of attractiveness" attractive

Or maybe I just really like collecting CDs, go on /d/ and just get excited doing things I really love. That's fine though, you can over analyze all you want. :^)

>Over analyze

Are you 16? I hope so. That's basic shit you learn in 10th grade sociology/anthropology

You can like collecting shit but if you vapidly imply its an attractiveness factor, its -geberally- a sign you're not all that desirable.

>Implying a tripfag has enough self awareness to realize this

There's more to life than sticking your dick into people desu.

Yes, of course. Did i imply otherwise?

I guess you just missed the part where it's a joke then. (Unless they're not joking. Then it's sad.)

You're still taking this way too harshly. I'm not just gonna bang someone because they have a big CD collection, that's silly. It's just a thing that gets me excited to admire, like if someone who's seriously into cars goes to an antique road show and gets to see some older cars in pristine condition. The person's probably gonna think it's awesome, but they're not gonna bang the car owners.

Are you actually getting offended by a fucking turn-on? Christ dude, it's called common interests. You'll like someone better if they share a hobby with you.

You must be lonely as fuck if you're attacking someone for being attracted to a hobby.

>naw I'm not unattractive
Yeah... Ok

please stick a 1/4" cable up your ass you pretentious fuckwit.

what the fuck happened to this thread

>projecting this hard

if I'm honest
I would think they might have a lot of money
and that they like music, and know a lot about music
but that's all

I wish I had something like that
but I can't even convince myself to buy cd's

Thrift stores and donation stores are always the best place to start a collection bub. You'll find everything for about a dollar or two, maybe even find some good stuff in there, as well as some interesting stuff you may have never even heard of. You can start up a good collection for cheap just doing that.

he's such a cool guy

How many more do they have than me?
Why don't I have that many?

Impressed they're willing to spend that kind of money on it.

Both on the vinyl itself and storage.

I have around 90 and I don't even know what to do with that much so they stay in the closet except a small rotation I listen to.