Are the Death Grips pro-tump or anti-trump?

Are the Death Grips pro-tump or anti-trump?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=b1d7Llx4rm8
youtube.com/watch?v=_ubawvRtpOY
pitchfork.com/features/interview/9004-death-gripz/
hrc.org/2016RepublicanFacts/donald-trump-opposes-nationwide-marriage-equality
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

definitely pro-tump.. maybe both?

IT'S

probably pro because they think he will "shake things up" even though Newt Gingrich will be the secretary of state

IT'S TITO
BROZ JOSIP BABY

bump

Death Grips are post-human and therefore post-political

They are actually post-existance

THE

TITO DICK DICKMAN, BABY

TITO GET!!!!

Do you think Death Grips would support the "establishment"?

Well Zach drinks a lot of starbucks, so yes, probably.

>starbucks

They took away christmas!

Definitely anti-Trump.

I would say anti considering Zach's described them as feminist, and the NLDW cover is a statement against homophobia in hip-hop.

i hope they are to justify why they went to shit so fast

tito get

They're obviously anti. They described themselves as feminists

whaaaaa...

>the NLDW cover is a statement against homophobia in hip-hop
That's retarded, source?

Definitely a supporter of none. I remember Stefan saying something about feeling no compassion for or interest in people. I doubt any of them voted. I would put money on that assumption. Maybe Andy tho.

>see the NLDW cover for the first time, not knowing who Death Grips are
>Ew if I listen to this album or have this album i'll be gay or possibly considered gay
And it's against homophobes, not "homophobia in hip hop" (which there is so little)

You sound like a faggot already 2bh

NO U

youtube.com/watch?v=b1d7Llx4rm8

well okay, haven't thought about something like that
now you're digging a
youtube.com/watch?v=_ubawvRtpOY

pitchfork.com/features/interview/9004-death-gripz/
>We had the cover idea for a while before we moved in there. We started Death Grips being very pro-homosexual and pro-individual-- the idea of being OK with yourself no matter what. It really has to do with acceleration-- culturally, on a world level-- of sexuality in general, and getting past homophobia. People should be able to look deeper into something rather than just seeing some dick. It's also a spiritual thing; it's fearlessness.
From Zach Hill

Playing devil's advocate here but:
One: who doesn't describe themselves as "feminist" in the music industry these days? If you were openly "anti-feminist" you'd be crucified by music media.
Most artists know it as some simple movement that supports "equal rights". They know shit all about Patriarchy theory and core feminist values that are taught in women's studies courses.

And two: I haven't read anything in Trump's policies or heard what he's said publicly about promoting homophobia so I have no idea how being anti-homophobia is being anti-trump.

LMAO there are assloads of bands that call themselves anti-feminist in the music industry. Or it's called being neutral.

hrc.org/2016RepublicanFacts/donald-trump-opposes-nationwide-marriage-equality

And I mean ,being neutral as not vocally (in interviews) or showing a side through music.

>LMAO there are assloads of bands that call themselves anti-feminist in the music industry. Or it's called being neutral.
>being neutral as not vocally (in interviews) or showing a side through music.
That's not really what I meant. I meant bands who actively call themselves "anti-feminist". Not being vocal about it doesn't mean you're "anti-feminist", that's complete bullshit.
I notice when they're pressured to answer by music media, they start calling themselves it. Hell, even Steve Albini in an interview stated that "he tries to be ally" to feminism when he was questioned by a feminist interviewer. It's just "equal rights" to them, they don't know anything else.

>hrc.org/2016RepublicanFacts/donald-trump-opposes-nationwide-marriage-equality
He said he's just been for traditional marriage, but we'll see what happens. I can see why artists for marriage equality wouldn't be hesitant to vote for him.

would* be