My friends all say i am pretty good looking, could i have a second opinion?

my friends all say i am pretty good looking, could i have a second opinion?

pretty good looking, keep it up bro.

only 5/10, you would be 9.5/10 with a fedora

You have some pretty mean friends

i am op! thx for the compliment, what do you think of my hair, does it look very natural I try to wash it as little as possible to bring out the natural oils to keep it silky smooth!!

Cut the hair and you'd be fine. I rate 7/10

Pretty good looking for the medieval era

You could be, you kinda are. Right now you need some shower n' scissors. Maybe less eating, not necessarily a diet.

>if no douchebag personality, fine then

thanks, i try to keep it long though because i have massive ears

m8 you know damn well youre ugly as shit

You look like the world best MTG player.

Chum Lee?

Nice trips bro! I havent played MTG in many years, I'm more of a Yu Gi Oh / Pokemon player myself :)

you look like a furry clit

Do you treat the mlady rightfully?

HAHAHAHA!!

Ive never hady girlfriend honestly, i try to be nice but they never return my texts after the second date, I usually take them to olive garden and offer all of the breadsticks and be a nice guy. luckily i have a friend that works in the back of olive garden and he supplies me with fresh breadsticks quite often, the smell is off putting sometimes though!

at least you don't have pimples, op
imo you look decent

The only reason you look bad is because yourself

>Fat
>Unkempt
>Bad Posture

All of those things can be fixed if you want to fix them. If you don't even have the self motivation to fix these things of your own fruition then fuck off.

Shave your neckbeard, get a haircut and lose some weight.
9/10

Thank you for the constructive criticism, here is a better angle of myself

What the fuck kind of friends do you have that tell you that you're good looking. I mean, WTF.

remember
diet>excercise

starve for a few months and you'll be getting cool

i agree, i have lost 6 pounds since i started drinking chai tea around 7 months ago, i drink about 2 cups a day, it also opens up my pours to allow the natural oils to take effect.

Worse looking people out there bro, you could find someone

You do have that Leanardo Decaprio look in you. Go get your hair cut and have that beard of yours trimmed also. Leo gets some pretty hot chicks although he is not that ripped.

Youre from Tallahassee arent you

>pours

lose the beard and the weight, aswell as a haircut and you'd probs be a solid 8/10

good face.

no i am from detroit, pretty nice place here,i dont go outside to often apart from to buy some products and food

>my friends
>friends

keep in mind that with that amount of hair you're going to have to put some effort into staying hygienic. you look a little greasy in this picture and that's easily fixable.

do u even vape 0/10

oh, and if you aren't already using conditioner absolutely get started on that

i actually do have a lot of friends, about 4 that talk to me, i usually have them come to my house since i dont like the city, too many people for my taste. it also usually gets me to clean up my room which i dont do too much, only other time i clean up is when my mom helps me.

Your beard is epic. Unfortunately it's also ratty as hell. Use a pair of clippers and cut that shit down an to an inch. Keep it clean. Trim moustache and go to a salon. Just trust a real stylist. Tell them you want your hair to look good but still long If you like it. Let them do what they do best. Start walking. Do 5 set's of 15 pushup's throughout the day. Lose 3p lbs and you will be swimming in pussy. Plus with a trimmed beard and haircut your confidence will soar.

Good luck Sup Forumsro

gl with life op, you got some balls to ask us Sup Forums fags to help you.

All you need to do it this:

30**

Oh and trim that beard into shape while your at it. Honestly... YouTube has great beard trimming tutorials for all styles. You have facial hair... you want to have a real beard.

thank you sir, i already do about 5 pushups a day, along with my chai tea regiment i think i can lose a few chubs here and there!

get a haircut
shave
lose that fat
get in shape

ALRIGHT GUYS, I thank you so much for the help, thanks to you guys my confidence is soaring through the sky right now! I shall catch all of you on the flipside another day, I may return once again with my results, but for now I must go meet my friends at Buffalo Wild Wings! Toodaloo my friends!

You look good for a doomsday cult leader.