Why are Slavic girls so beautiful and yet Slavic men are so ugly?

Why are Slavic girls so beautiful and yet Slavic men are so ugly?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/5WTy0K0FWcg
youtu.be/BfFK1oQaO80
youtube.com/watch?v=kwDCNe4-iOM
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Slavic males are good tho

Slavic girls are made to breed with Superior Conquistador Cock.

>male
>post boipussy

Average Slavic male.

Hes below avg tbqh
7/10

Why so jealous?
youtu.be/5WTy0K0FWcg

Hey I'm not ugly

Post proof or GTFO

youtu.be/BfFK1oQaO80

I'm Russian and Russian girls told me that I'm hot
gtfo hohols and churkas

I cannot post whole face but there u go

detected

names please

This is the owner of vk

>balding in his 20ies tier

(((slavic)))

*was
just fixed u

Maybe it has something to do with you being heterosexual and not finding men sexually attractive?

Why are italians so retarded and incompetent?

indeed

as a slavic male, i find it very offensive that a glorified gipsy talks shit about beauty standards, albeit italian

I know only this: western girl prefer such type of men, they immediately began fikki-fikki with them. It's ideal of masculine attractiveness.

nah i think it's because slavic males are beaten constantly in the face as children. it deforms them to the shape we're used to

this

only east slavic males are ugly though. the nature uses us to through away its genetic trash. we east slavic males are basically genetic garbage and are made to be cuckolds and slaves

hahahahahahahahahahahaha

average russian girl, i dont really like that type

post photo of your young mommy for comparision.

average EU girl picrelated.

nobody said that slav has to be russian only. post bulgaras

I don't see appeal of Russian girls either and i can't comprehend the MUH DICK behavior the posters around here(and also Muslims and Indians) have towards them.

The one in your pic for example looks horrible, like a killer doll or something. And doesn't even look European.

the blondes on the far left and far right look nice

>tfw no Russian gf

imagine a slav mixed with med, wouldnt be fair if i found some model

Stop dreaming and go get your Russian gf now.

order one

>any ugly blonde is beautiful for Nazi fagots.
Do not want.

>wouldnt be fair if i found some model
but it's standard procedure, go ahead and do it

how much they cost though, shipping included? what about the maintenance, how many kilometers per 10 gallons of fuel?

men are supposed to be ugly and girl is supposed to be cute. they understand this on Ḡgenetical level
truly the masterrace

Even a fucking Peruvian got himself a 10/10 Russian gf(let's be honest, this is a 10/10 for us brown manlets):
youtube.com/watch?v=kwDCNe4-iOM

For a Paraguayan it should be even easier! What are you waiting for, go make your dreams come true!

>can fikki-fikki with godlike Latino-girls
>chose fikki-fikki with migrant-losers instead.

Lol.

If you actually saw what the average girl looks like here in Latin America.

I'm from South Brazil, a place that is supposed to be the "land of beauty" and the average girl here is mildly ugly.

All those muscular girls or the ones with huge asses are elite girls, the creme de la creme of our girls, average guys usually can't get them unless they're millionaires.

your average SHITalian has no chance getting good looking eastern european women, or any good looking woman in general.

Same things in Russia. Capitalism rules work everywhere. Your 10/10 girls are quite average really.

we know that. he is either memeing or fishing for YOUs because he wants some attention.

mu waifu

>a place that is supposed to be the "land of beauty"

I fucked her before this photograph was taken

wondering the same as well

The average Brazilian brown and has an ogre face, so 90% of the Brazilian models are from here because we're white of German, Polish, Italian or Portuguese ancestry. Back in my school years, model scouts would come every year and interview a lot of people to become model. The scout nearly selected me, but i'm a manlet so he said i had no chance in the global modeling business.

Beauty = money. I think all beautiful Brazilian girl must be in rich blocks of capital.

ah i understand, south brazil is white and germanic

>I think all beautiful Brazilian girl must be in rich blocks of capital.

True and not true. Some of our rich white girls are very attractive, but some are also ugly and bland. The wealthiest teen of my town lives in a huge mansion but she is ugly and kinda weird but is very nice. There are some poor girls who are mix of Italian and German who are unbelievably stunning, i see some of them in the train and my jaw almost drops.

>Slavic men are so ugly?
I disagree

>south brazil is white and germanic

Do you want me to pull my German South Brazil folder?

asian genetics

>Do you want me to pull my German South Brazil folder?
suit yourself my man

I mean - all beautiful girl belongs to rich. They migrate into rich villas someday anyway. Meanwhile child's of rich people can be ugly enough, but why care if money can buy any beautiful sex partners for them.

Your racial sentences about beauty is quite childish also. Money are important - race is not.

Yeah, I'm not sure what it is about money but it seems to have a strong correlation with good looks. The girls from the health sciences department at my uni are by and large absolutely stunning, as are most girls from preparatory schools. But it might have something to do with race too since poor people here are usually black/brown.

South slavs are not ugly since we are mixed with superior Illyrian and Turk genetics.

>pic related
>Croatian vaterpolo team

poor people looks shitty because they are poor (bad foot, lack of health-care etc). And because rich people remove attractive poor people for own pleasures from social bottom (some sort of non-natural selection). It's not racial matter but social instead.

For what

>Turk genetics
>Superior

"social" matter becomes nationwide matter then. why?

the more riches a country has, the more qts

to add them on vkontakte and ask them to become my gfs

somebody must feed them. More riches = more poor people.

Well , luckily , not all slavic men are ugly! Far, Far from that!
there are very cute Balkan/Slovene/Slovak guys!
although, i wouldn't say russian males are something special - never got on well with them + they are not very "sizy"( tall , strong) , so probably i'm just personally not into them. But some girls actually like russian males a lot! ( my cousin for example)
t. partrussian girl.

Which one is supposed to be a boy?
I really can't tell.

we killed all the handsome men in WW2, only the genetic underclass was left.

Both

overrated

>can't play audio on vk unregistered
FIX THIS SHIT, YOU GUY FROM THE PICK! DON'T TRY TO BE LIKE MARK JEWERBERG!

kosovo je srbjia

It happens the opposite in S.Euro, it would be nice an exchange

wew

>implying Spanish girls are ugly

Most of them are short, with no tits, flat ass and hairy.

True. We are too good for our women.

that sounds kinda gay, I like Spanish red heads though.

Physically speaking yes, but there are too many beta males.

Well what kind of women do you prefer?
Slav, scandi or bunda girls?

That can be changed and reversed it.

Slav and scandi, depending on every man he will say one or the other.

We don't like bunda that much.

Slav clearly

They are

>ok

>because we're white of German, Polish, Italian or Portuguese ancestry

did you even read what he wrote?

Yes

He said WE WUZ CRACKA N SHEIT

Bump by Russian ork

This thread need moar Russian orks

>tfw qt conservative Slavic gf

Life is good.

Do Slavic women smell nice?

Dunno, I look quite handsome according to my experiences.
Or I don't, I don't know.

First kiss was initiated by a girl, a couple of times waitresses tried to flirt with me and I am a NEET-tier guy in terms of taking care of myself. 2 girls confessed to me about love back in school.

Maybe, were I not to be such a careless shitlord about my image, I would easily get pussy, according to my results.

Bad meme. Just like one about slavs aging fast. Fucking american propaganda. On genetic level, we are perfect

Show us proof fag

>On genetic level, we are perfect
this

It's not that slavic men are ugly, it's that taking care of your appearance is seen as effeminate. Combine that with frequent drinking and smoking, and it makes sense why they most of them look so rough.

>Google search image

implying Slav men aren't hot