So do any of you guys play WoW? Pic related, that's my druid Tulushka on the realm Suramar. Add me bros...

So do any of you guys play WoW? Pic related, that's my druid Tulushka on the realm Suramar. Add me bros, let's play some WoW

you and another 4.5mil players
>nice lvl 20 transmog faggot, git gut

This is my level 65 druid, all my gear is from dungs, none of it is transmog'd. You're a fucking moron lol.

>2016 level 65
>calls me a moron
kys fam

Well I mean, I'm not just gonna boost myself up to 100 right away. Just because you have to level up to 100 doesn't make me a moron, I mean why do you gotta go on the thread and start shit? I'm wrong because you asumed I was a level 20 with transmog, and now you're saying I'm wrong because I'm leveling up to 100 and am currently at 65? You're a fucking faggot and you should anhero immediately.

>being this lonely

>assume i was a level 20 with a transmog
are you retarded? learn to read mongo, i said level 20 transmog, you should an hero it

>Not being lonely, just looking for other WoW players
God damn, why are you motherfuckers so toxic lol?

because this is the real world not a fairy tail, grow a spine you wimp

Wat
ofc it's the real world. If it weren't, I wouldn't play WoW sometimes during my free time. I just don't understand where you're coming from, you giant faggot

I came back after 4 year break. I had to get new account and I couldn't be bothered with leveling again so I have boosted my previously played class. All I want to say is that the game is so easy right now. Gearing up takes like 1-3 days.

hey OP you eu or US?

because everything after 1.12 is utter trash

+You play a druid

now kys fag

Not anymore, but i will probably return for a month to try out legion. Love the wait before an expansion releases probably the most fun i have in wow. People everywhere, so much fun.

I'm US

It seems like you're a little jealous over my level 65 Feral druid, faggot

gay

I know Varian Wrynn dies in Legion, and his son Anduinn becomes king of Stormwind. I'm stoked for Legion.
Said the faggot (you)

>trying to spoil info thats been out for months

faggot alert

>Not trying to spoil, just trying to talk about info that's been out for months
god the faggotry and toxicity is so real in this thread.

>2016
>Still playing WoW

Why the fuck do people still play this shitty same. 1.12 was epic but after that it turned to shit. Play better games OP.

>expecting anything more from wow players

WoW isn't the only game I play, ofc not. It's not even the main game I play, jesus it took my like 2-3 months to get to 65 because of how infrequently I play.

You're still paying $15 every month to play this sad excuse for a video game. For fucks sake Dark Souls is $5 on Steam right now and is better than WoW ever was.

Fuck dark souls. And I was gifted 3 months from my brother a few months ago, but 15$ a month definitely doens't kill my wallet.

Yah I'm playing wow, but not retail. Me and a buddy have been on the private server kronos. It's pretty cool. Troll master race

yeah but I'm not really a hardcore player I just like noobing around

bump