Hi I'll go to spain in February.I have only 1 day in Madrid. But it seems boring. Should I visit there or Toledo?

Hi I'll go to spain in February.I have only 1 day in Madrid. But it seems boring. Should I visit there or Toledo?

Visit Toledo, Segovia or Avila, those cities/town are 1 hour away from Madrid.

>tfw no big booty castilian gf

Specific schedule
Day 1 Madrid(or Toledo)
Day2 don quijote
Day3 Coldoba & Granada
Day 4 Barcelona

Guraciasu!!!!

>Day2 don quijote
el qué?

I mean this

> Madrid
> boring

We have the best nightlife in Europe after Belgrade and Berlin, Shinchiro.

Toledo, Segovia and Ávila are the closest towns worth a visit.

Madrid has three of the best museums in the world right next to each other. One day is not nearly enough to see even 1% the city has to offer. How is this even a question.

this is dumb
just spend one day in Madrid, another in Segovia and then go straight to Granada

>that flag
spanish, right?

>nightlife
my accompany is 45 aunt.
>museum
I'm not hipster

turk

this is a shit, chink. only a few "molinos" in a fucking ugly desert wich is Castilla. dont lost your time going there. spend your time in madrid, barcelona and visit other interesting cities like granada, sevilla, valencia or some city in the north.

castilla is a fucking ugly desert. nothing interesting there.

>Barcelona

is true
also
>the shittiest coty of spain is too much better so far that best city in UK

make you think..

No, German, but I lived in Spain for a while. Madrid is one of the richest cities on the planet - culturally speaking. But he sounds like a just wants to eat paella and drink sangria, so it doesn't matter if he does it in Madrid or Toledo (where the paella is shit of course).

>franco's tomb
sounds good
I'd rather go to Tito's one tho

yeah you are right.
where is the best to eat paella?

its very impresive desu. a gigant basilic build in the middel of a mountain

nice. I don't even know what he did and he is a villan or not though,sorry Jualito.

the interior of the basilic and the tomb of franco is inside the mountaina and look like a GoT scenary

he was a anti-commies heroe, a true spanish patriot and good gobernant. god bless him

best thing is that it was built with commie sweat, and tears and blood

umm CDG is more popular and he is considered a dictator in japon..

charles de gaulle was a retard french like all retard frenchs. dont compare him with glorius spaniard franco, please.
and yes, franco was a dictador. but its dont care to considere him like a good gobernant

This german knows Spain better than any spanish flag in this thread

>But it seems boring.
We don't want your kind here. Stay in Japan, pleb.

>Nips lecturing others about dictators

HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA

oh wait

you're actually serious

HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA

Kill yourself, Hirohito

Valencia. Where it's from.

>45 aunt
so what, she's still fuckable :) don't worry, have fun

Daily reminder

Spend 3-4 days in Madrid and visit:

1- Toledo
2- Segovia
3- Avila
4- Madrid (El Escorial, Valle de los Caidos, Prado Museum, center of town, eat at Platea in Plaza de Colón)

Visit the central/historical part of Madrid and then visit Toledo. Madrid is massive so it has the typical, historical, beautiful and rich and middle-class zones but also shitty neighbourhoods made out of "commie-blocks" full of immigrants, just stay on the touristic route and it will be fine.

If you have time you can visit "El Escorial" and "Valle de los Caídos", it's relatively close to Madrid and it's worth their time, in my opinion, the only thing about de "Valle de los Caídos" is that it's a fascist monument/church, so it's not publicized and half of Spain has a very negative opinion about it, but it's a massive and beautiful structure. I don't know if you can have time to do that in only one day, probably not.

Nonetheless, I'm catalan so I don't know much more about the zone, but I visited those parts and they were astounding.

Bakana

>Barcelonaliterally the shittiest place in spain.

No.

Barcelona is literally a beautiful city.

Everything else is anti-Catalan propaganda.

Why do people from Madrid and Barcelona hate each other so much?

I love Madrid because tourists don't care about it and don't know shit about it.

No, but being honest with Madrid > Barcelona or do you want to be robbed by niggers in Las Ramblas?

I've only been two weeks in each, but I liked both a lot. Madrid also felt a bit dubious in some areas, just as Barcelona. And my friend indeed was almost robbed 30 minutes after arriving in Barcelona, because she forgot to lock her backpack. But it was in the barrio gotic.

stop posting jordi, all people in Spain knows about Barcelona and it is overrated because muh independence meme

>implying there aren't niggers, moroccans and romanians in Puerta del Sol awaiting for confused foreigners.

The good thing about Barcelona is that 1 out of 2 locals in the touristic zones is a disguised policeman, most of the petty crimes comitted there are instantly catched and punished, sometimes before the robbed guy even realizes about it. I think it was Callejeros the ones who did an episode about it.

Don quichote went mad because the region is such a desolate wasteland with only the mills being interesting that your understimulated mind starts seeing things which are not there.

You want the El Cid! experience, not the Donquichote one.

>and it is overrated because muh independence meme
This is the problem, your hatred towards certain part of the Catalans (independentists) blinds you to all the good the region has to offer.

It's pathetic.

>museums are hipster things now
off urself

the best are in Spain is Gran Via...well is my opinion but i agree with you Barcelona and Madrid are ok

UNDERRATED

>i agree
area*

>franco's tomb
mfw it actually is a thing.

Don't come to Ávila, we are full

>plaza españa

jahahahahaaahahah catalans CUC.KED

>Don quichote went mad because the region is such a desolate wasteland
correct

Any tips for saving my iPhone from gipussys?

its pretty impressive desu.
when i was proposed to visit it i was 'meh who gives a shit' but seeing the thing in person turned out to be quite the experience.

also, people spitting at the gravestone, top kek

yeah, its beautiful, i'll give you that.

but its also crowded, dirty and smelly, which is a deal breaker for me personally

do you know don quihote in japan?

What parts did you visit?

>crowded, dirty and smelly,

Las Ramblas and Raval, ok.

You can't talk about Barcelona, you literally don't know the city.

Stupid foreigners come visit here when millions of them gather in the same place at the same time, and then they have the guts to say the city is "crowded" and "smelly".

Fucking bloke.

Let the Jap go to the designated touristic cities. He'll probably complain about Madrid being 3 degrees colder than Barcelona the whole time he's here anyway,

>It will never snow again like that in your lifetime
Feel bad, man

You are missing a lot of things. Madrid and surroundings have a lot to offer