RTJ - 2100 feat. BOOTS (NEW SONG)

Thought on this song?
youtube.com/watch?v=J-FPb-Mcpjw

I kinda like it but you know better than to post a RTJ thread on Sup Forums unless you want to get eviscerated.

They dropped the ball. I hope El-P saves himself before losing face and starts a solo album instead.

>They could barely even see the dogs
>They don't see the size of the fight

Love that line. RTJ 3 needs to drop immediately.

RTJ haters can run naked backwards through a field of DICKS

Hmm, I like it but I feel like this will probably be one of the weaker tracks on the album. That's just my initial impression though

That's what I say about everything I've heard so far >_>

there's been two songs released.

I really liked the first track they released

I want them both to fuck me honestly

yeah all two of them

Three with he video game song

I thought that was killer mike solo
also, link?

its good but their sound will never be as fresh as RTJ1 imo, they should change it up

>for our friends. for our family. for everyone who is hurting or scared right now. here is a song we wrote months ago. we werent planning on releasing it yet but… well it feels right, now. it's about fear and it's about love and it's about wanting more for all of us. it's called "2100". we hope it finds you well.

I'm glad that trump has gotten so much good music produced. And I voted for him tuesday.

RTJ 1 and 2 were a great pairing, if they had stopped after that I would've been fine. But if they can pull off a trilogy then we'll see.

I'm a big fan of both rappers, but honestly I've been getting pretty tired of RTJ and I'm really not that hyped to hear the new album. It'd be nice if they took a break to do solo work and then came back together after a little while. Can't see them saying or doing anything new on RTJ3.

RTJ1 has too much filler on the back end, it feels like a just for fun side project released for free because it is. RTJ2 has some unbelievable beats.

El-P needs to release solo material. Cancer 4 Cure gets into some brilliant genre pushing territory and he needs to push that further. Mike and RTJ holds him back.

This, oh my darling to close your eyes is an amazing 3-song stretch

RTJ on an okay day is better than your favorite rapper on a good day
good song tho