Waifu claiming thread

Waifu claiming thread.

>Claim your Waifu/Husbando
>No stealing (unless trips or more)
>No oversexualised content
>No RP of any kind (maybe some on occasion)
>Discussion is welcomed
>Joining means a reserved place in Strickland Propane
>Most importantly, grill.

Claimed.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/imxV9RJMU2M
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Claim

All you waifus...ARE SHIT!!!

Hello

Hey guys,

Yuuki here

I'm leaving

Goodbye, all of you, I've been here for around 7 or so months, not that it really matters. Just odd how much time I've sunk into this.

Just not a fan of the community and I think I've run my course as a member of it.

How I act in the community and in PMs is nowhere near my genuine self and I've been putting on a front for over half year, it's been exhausting and has been getting in the way of other personal matters.

I'm aware of the recent surge of users leaving or just minimizing participation and I've said on multiple occasions that I'll stay until the community dies. Problem is, It's not going to. So I'd just be lounging around until something medically urgent happens to me or I'll become unwanted, both of which I'm not too fond of as a result. Sorry to those I may have lead into believing that I'll be here for as long as I possibly can. I just can't see it happening at this point, and I won't put my own state of being and relationship with actual friends on the line just for the sake of an online community. It's just not worth it.

So with that, I'm off.

>Yuuki claimed

Still chillin

Hey that's pretty good not cringe at all

What? No, I'm no motard lol I'm getting either a Ninja 300 or a R3.

I could have told you that, Shiki can't be sick.
Yes but now it's still slightly better.

>claimed

Draw threads are inferior, they are just trying to be like us, and now they are spamming us?
What a bunch of faggots.

claimed

fuck you ehg, i do not like you because you are black.

Giblet heads.

Hey guys,

Yuuki here.

I am here because of the people who support the ideea that /waifu/ is soon dying.
Why, you may ask?
People already are having fun in discord/ts/telegram, and they don't feel the need to come and post in here anymore.

This thread was supposed to be like a chat, for people with similar opinions and things they like, anime.

Now that they have ts, discord, tele, they don't bother coming in here anymore.
You know them by the common name of
E L I T E.

let the shitposting continue

Hey guys,

Hank here.

I am here because of the people who support the ideea that /waifu/ is soon dying.
Why, you may ask?
People already are having fun in discord/ts/telegram, and they don't feel the need to come and post in here anymore.

This thread was supposed to be like a chat, for people with similar opinions and things they like, anime.

E L I T E.

Haha good spam dude.

Really?

Ah, okay. You'll feel them for sure, but a bit of confidence and you'll be fine. Remember, if you don't trust your bike to do what it needs to, you'll end up in a ditch!

Hey guys,

Kyouko here.

Why, you may ask?

E L I T E.

Remember hank.
>It's just a thread
>689754911
Yeah, normal day.
Good man, it's fun to have fun.

Hey guys,

Homura here.

Why, you may ask?

E L I T E.

>Keemstar Claimed

yo

Hey guys,

Prinz here.

Why, you may ask?

E L I T E.

Fuk u

Your fucking hair is STUPID.

>Haha good spam dude.
The BEST.

Hey guys,

Shiro here.

Why, you may ask?

E L I T E.

fish

>I am loyal to her yeah, my waifu. I don't really main anyone. But I prefer Genji and Torbjorn as a choice. Tracer is ew
That's good then! Do you do this? youtu.be/imxV9RJMU2M

Hey guys,

Mio here.

Why, you may ask?

E L I T E.

Spam with pictures so they can't have their fun.

2 soon

Thanks

Galky, yuno, moka and one more that's on the tip of my tongue

FIGHT ME NIGGA REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Oh my~

FIGHT ME TOO
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Thanks

Yall already know

claimed

Hey guys,

Sachii here.

Why, you may ask?

E L I T E.

Do the shitposters not know my name?

<

How are you doing today best eyes?

Hey guys,

Touka here.

Why, you may ask?

E L I T E.

emilia-tan claimed

Finally I can
be unleashed

Indeed, and no not all the time. I'm usually running around shooting during molten core mode. The gun is super strong so

Drawfags you're retarded.

You have just one guy shitposting in our thread.
We have an army shitposting in yours.
Guess who will win?

Yeah I know your name Hakase.

Ooh! What kind of haircut are you planning to get?
Also taking care of registrations and shit is usually good to do ASAP every time

>Claimed

Keemstar here

I'm leaving

Goodbye, all of you, I've been here for around 7 or so months, not that it really matters. Just odd how much time I've sunk into this.

Just not a fan of the community and I think I've run my course as a member of it.

How I act in the community and in PMs is nowhere near my genuine self and I've been putting on a front for over half year, it's been exhausting and has been getting in the way of other personal matters.

I'm aware of the recent surge of users leaving or just minimizing participation and I've said on multiple occasions that I'll stay until the community dies. Problem is, It's not going to. So I'd just be lounging around until something medically urgent happens to me or I'll become unwanted, both of which I'm not too fond of as a result. Sorry to those I may have lead into believing that I'll be here for as long as I possibly can. I just can't see it happening at this point, and I won't put my own state of being and relationship with actual friends on the line just for the sake of an online community. It's just not worth it.

So with that, I'm off.

take that back you doodiehead

Shiro claimed.

Ist dieses in Ordnung?

Not if I'm wearing his face as a mask!

It is, I had a Buddhist monkey priest teach me the fine art of using my foot for everyday tasks such as writing, using the computer or eating lice from other people's backhair.

Lol

>claiming yume

Usagi claimed

I don't fuckin' spam.

I FITE.

YOUR HAIR JUST GETS DUMBER EVERY MINUTE!!!

Never watched Idolm@ster and must have apparantly missed it. I looked through pictures and tagged and found out that one was in the cosplay pile.
Evidently not.

I'm doing alright, just a normal lazy day with nothing of note happening, watching Girls und Panzer. You?

Overwatch sounds fun I'll probably buy it next time

Neither

Wonderful

Alles in Ordnung bei dir weiter machen.

The cutest.

Here's a (you) just because you're trying so hard.

Interesting

Stop spamming Drawthreads, it's obvious you're both behind it.

you waifu a shit i will ntr you

This reminds me of those tumblr posts where they threaten to gang up on Sup Forums with the power of their fandoms or some shit.

A A A A A A A

I want to dick a pitou
also hachikuji mayoi claimed

That's just asinine.

rape their waifus

What constitutes a win? We'll still have our threads forever and you can't even stop us

It's obviously you, what are you saying?

Perhaps after this our threads can be buddy buddy

It is fun, more fun with a group of people than just playing it solo though. I've so far played around 53 hours. You should pick it up if it's a type of game you enjoy

are you for real or just trolling waifu threads? i mean hank hill?

I should really leave here and do some school work.
I'm just here being lazy as well.

What reason would i have to do so?
I don't even lurk there.

>implying Hank would spam a thread

No dude! I'm talking fo real... W8 there! I will draw my character too xdxd Those faggots r scum! Why r they doing dis xdxdxd :'v
>

That would be you.

...................../´¯/)
....................,/¯../
.................../..../
............./´¯/'...'/´¯¯`·¸
........../'/.../..../......./¨¯\
........('(...´...´.... ¯~/'...')
.........\.................'...../
..........''...\.......... _.·´
............\..............(
..............\.............\...
Sorry I'm late

Claimed, so that every time that bastard sees us together, he weeps softly.

I'd hope.
Hank is top tier husbando.

I got you.

SHIRAGAMI

A A A A A A A

I know what I'm saying!
Are you taking part in this too!?

na

Are you actually spamming I drawthreads? Why would you do that?

One of you autistic mongs tell me what the point of this is

Great husbando.

Are... Are you being like this deliberately, or...?
>You know drawthreads will probably be up forever too, yeah?

I really enjoy this picture.
Saved.

I will rape that hoe!

about time :^)
its just a thread