Drawthread: Normal Wednesday Sup Forumsread

Drawthread: Normal Wednesday Sup Forumsread

Eh.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZEcSf1UUXoQ
youtube.com/watch?v=7ULIg_MgF8M
disgaea.wikia.com/wiki/Flonne
therunefactory.wikia.com/wiki/Mist_(RFF)
danbooru.donmai.us/posts/2292639?tags=tribadism
danbooru.donmai.us/posts/2111871?tags=tribadism
danbooru.donmai.us/posts/2341146?tags=tribadism
danbooru.donmai.us/posts/2180938?tags=tribadism
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Hey Crimge how ya doin faggot

Afternoon Crim, how are you?

I am here because of the people who support the ideea that /waifu/ is soon dying.
Why, you may ask?
People already are having fun in discord/ts/telegram, and they don't feel the need to come and post in here anymore.

This thread was supposed to be like a chat, for people with similar opinions and things they like, anime.

Now that they have ts, discord, tele, they don't bother coming in here anymore.
You know them by the common name.
superior thread
/waifu/

(You)

You relaxing the best way you know how.

(other than drawing if that's the best way)

>f your thread is dying I'd be more focused on actually promoting and encouraging people to have fun there than waste time here. But that's my opinion.

Ignore, it's just a shitposter.

requesting a silly hat

In saved this.

I am here because of the people who support the ideea that /waifu/ is soon dying.
Why, you may ask?
People already are having fun in discord/ts/telegram, and they don't feel the need to come and post in here anymore.

This thread was supposed to be like a chat, for people with similar opinions and things they like, anime.

superior thread
/waifu/

Why, you may ask?

superior thread
/waifu/

/waifu/ > draw thread.

Waifus forever

We all know it's you Mai.

Why, you may ask?

ELITISM IS WAIFUISM

Playing games is best way to relax.

Eh it's whatever.

This next.

Hell yeah, what're you playing?

If you are taking requests... Draw a Pitbull. The niggers of the dog world.

Hey requesting her in various sexual positions.

Posted on /f/ a lot and a big request are newds.

Going to make a collab flash and need pics.

Banana Bloke is back from hell

>The niggers of the dog world
Got an honest kek out of me

Many tried to spam us.
You just can't win, idiots.
We have more people, more power.
/waifu/ threads are superior in any way.

Can't we all just be friendly to each other and share music?

youtube.com/watch?v=ZEcSf1UUXoQ

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Hey guys I don't have a fancy comp so I'll just lurk :D.
also mumei claim

Takamura here

I'm leaving

Goodbye, all of you, I've been here for around 7 or so months, not that it really matters. Just odd how much time I've sunk into this.

Just not a fan of the community and I think I've run my course as a member of it.

How I act in the community and in PMs is nowhere near my genuine self and I've been putting on a front for over half year, it's been exhausting and has been getting in the way of other personal matters.

I'm aware of the recent surge of users leaving or just minimizing participation and I've said on multiple occasions that I'll stay until the community dies. Problem is, It's not going to. So I'd just be lounging around until something medically urgent happens to me or I'll become unwanted, both of which I'm not too fond of as a result. Sorry to those I may have lead into believing that I'll be here for as long as I possibly can. I just can't see it happening at this point, and I won't put my own state of being and relationship with actual friends on the line just for the sake of an online community. It's just not worth it.

So with that, I'm off.

>We have more people and more power
Then why are the threads dying?

We may do but not all of us wants to start shit

Solo... You are going to draw the Pitbull?

I'm just going to post my ava in here aswell.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Nah, I just thought the comment was funny.
>Also I'm not Solo

Since stuff seems to be moving too fast for me in the waifu thread I'll chill here.

Kill yourself Mai.

Destiny usually.

I'm not too great with dogs but I'll give it the good ol college try.

Hey dude how goes it?

Sure. Just lay down the shitpost. But it's cool if you don't.

Have a lot of silly hats, cause you're worth it.

shitposting is dead.

He's fucking dead. I don't know.. I just. Fuck. He texted me a little bit earlier about the threads, I tried to convince him not to but just FUCK. He thought the chick he was drawfagging with hated him. I wasn't here for it, but we were texting about it. Some asshole, according to this threads to was most likely some faggot spammer, went and framed him as a pervert and made it look like he was hitting on that drawfag or some shit. I know that doesn't seem like a big deal but fuck dude he's young and that feels like the end of the fucking world when a girl thinks that about you and he just got out of a relationship a while ago but fuck. I just.. fuck. I don't know what to do anymore. He told me he was going to end his life. No reply. No matter how much I text, it says he hasn't read it. Before that he just didn't sound like the same guy anymore, he was going off the deep end saying he was worthless and that women all think he's a creep and he's ugly and bullshit like that, he said Sup Forums was ruining him but it was irreversable which is bullshit. Just fuck. I'm just trying to cope here. I'm hoping so much that I'm going to wake up in the morning and he'll have replied to me, maybe he fell asleep first or something. Fuck I don't know if i can sleep I don't even know who to go to other than here

Thanks fam, copied
>I'm not checking your trips faggot

shitposting is dead.

He's fucking dead. I don't know.. I just. Fuck. He texted me a little bit earlier about the threads, I tried to convince him not to but just FUCK. He thought the chick he was drawfagging with hated him. I wasn't here for it, but we were texting about it. Some asshole, according to this threads to was most likely some faggot spammer, went and framed him as a pervert and made it look like he was hitting on that drawfag or some shit. I know that doesn't seem like a big deal but fuck dude he's young and that feels like the end of the fucking world when a girl thinks that about you and he just got out of a relationship a while ago but fuck. I just.. fuck. I don't know what to do anymore. He told me he was going to end his life. No reply. No matter how much I text, it says he hasn't read it. Before that he just didn't sound like the same guy anymore, he was going off the deep end saying he was worthless and that women all think he's a creep and he's ugly and bullshit like that, he said Sup Forums was ruining him but it was irreversable which is bullshit. Just fuck. I'm just trying to cope here. I'm hoping so much that I'm going to wake up in the morning and he'll have replied to me, maybe he fell asleep first or something. Fuck I don't know if i can sleep I don't even know who to go to other than here

Having drawn in a few days, sup thread?

shitposting is dead.

shitposting is dead.

>admitting he uses avatars
fucking avatarfaggot

shitposting is dead.

shitposting is dead.

shitposting is dead.

shitposting is dead.

Why, you may ask?

superior thread
/waifu/

I'm pretty chill right now, I'm actually leaning towards posting more of my Gmod artwork on here.

End your miserable life that requires you to shitpost on nice people's threads for enjoyment.

youtube.com/watch?v=7ULIg_MgF8M

cry some more faggot

Waifu threads and drawthreads are spamming each other

What's that? You want me to shitpost more? OK!

Destiny's a pretty good game. Can't say much else about it though because I've never played it.

shitposting is dead.

shitposting is dead.

shitposting is dead.

shitposting is dead.

shitposting is dead.

shitposting is dead.

shitposting is dead.

shitposting is dead.

Why, you may ask?

superior thread
/waifuuu/

I say we all just have a party where we all commit suicide.

>I love how they keep running up the image limit with bad drawings and expect us to care.

What the fuck are they saying about us?
At least we don't post shit avatars made on internet.

Yeah kek they can't even draw.

You guys are being played hard.
It's a shitposter trying to get you to do his work for him.

super cute

I'll get the kool-aid ready ::^)

Honestly, the new drawthread should just be in the waifu threads now since they want to be here.

Calm yourself, you're taking this way too seriously

Waifu claiming thread.

>Claim your Waifu/Husbando
>No stealing (unless trips or more)
>No oversexualised content
>No RP of any kind (maybe some on occasion)
>Discussion is welcomed
>Joining means a reserved place in Strickland Propane
>Most importantly, grill.

Claimed.

>too cowardly to sudoku
Nah man, I'm good.

So, this happened because 1 (ONE) shitposter wanted to troll /waifu/.
And you played his game.
We have nothing against you, this is meaningless.

No.

Waifu claiming thread.

>Discussion is welcomed

Claimed

Go fuck yourself Mai.

I think i'll uh... comback later. yea.

Nice.
Hi there.

That would make sense, but we don't care enough to play their little game

Waifu claiming thread.

>Discussion is welcomed

Claimed,

Requesting:
Flonne (On the right) from Disgaea (Added a butt picture from the original manga to help motivate)
disgaea.wikia.com/wiki/Flonne
Mist (On the left) from Rune Factory
therunefactory.wikia.com/wiki/Mist_(RFF)

Performing tribadism sex, similar faces to the highlighted box in the upper corner.

More in a cute way from the these link. (I prefer it to be similar to these two please.)
danbooru.donmai.us/posts/2292639?tags=tribadism
danbooru.donmai.us/posts/2111871?tags=tribadism

Other Examples:
danbooru.donmai.us/posts/2341146?tags=tribadism
danbooru.donmai.us/posts/2180938?tags=tribadism

Please! and Thank you!~

Halo pls
The email request
an

touko from pokemon 2bh

Hello.
They made our thead theirs.
So let's do the same.

Fake shitposters

Probably for the best. Seeya

Waifu claiming thread.

>Discussion is welcomed

Claimed ..

Waifu claiming thread.

>Discussion is welcomed

Claimed'

Requesting drawfags to draw my waifu.

Or we hack you.

>
I hope this is alright

Yee it's a kinda grindy RPG/FPS that got a lot of flack early on but it's been coming back pretty well with Taken King DLC and honestly I can't say I regret putting the money out to get it, and it's cheaper now for people just getting into it beings as you can get the game and all current DLCs for like 60 bucks.

Waifu claiming thread.

>Discussion is welcomed
>Most importantly, post waifus for us.

Waifu claiming thread.

>Discussion is welcomed

Claimed"

This community (not you draw bros) never ceases to disappoint me.

This is smart, but i'm technologically retarded
They are fine

>yuuko

Cant finally gave birth to 5 kittens, one more is left ......probably!

don't tell anyone

don't hack us bro

I blame Chris for everything that happend

You should try to make it less obvious, you know?

Drawfags, on behalf of /waifu/, I apologise. Ignore the troll.

They are both shit, smartass.