Wrf i love italy now

wrf i love italy now

No need to thank us, just doing our job of protecting our filii.

>allahu akbar
They just can't stop themselves from yelling it, can they?

>yfw the policeman who shot him would most likely be in serious shit now if this had happened in Germany

Good thing German cops don't keep magazines in their MPs anymore!

If Americans had been allowed to conceal carry in Europe this shit never would have taken this long.

it seems it was a young police officer still in training for service that shot the terrorist

i think a good rule of thumb is to just shoot anyone yelling that

an even better rule is to just exterminate refugees and muslim immigrants on sight

SIAMO NOI SIAMO NOI I SALVATORI DELL'EUROPA SIAMO NOI

extrajudicial killing

italy to the hague NOW

The terrorist shot a policeman on the shoulder before they even got their guns out. This would have been justified in every civilized country no problem

see

wtf italy is racist??

I hope he gets a medal for this, or at least the 100,000 euro reward

Bravo, Italy!

Not in Germany. In Germany a policeman needs to shoot the gun out of the suspects hands, otherwise he is clearly a Nazi.

here he is, is named luca scata

why should i believe this? if you're so certain that you're telling the truth why won't you let an international human rights court determine that? BECAUSE YOU'RE KILLING INNOCENT MUSLIMS

Thanks Italy..and sorry we left you and greece alone with dealing with the Fugees.

he look like a tunisian terrorist

Fuck you, we have more of those scum than either one if em.

I hope ISIS do not aim for revenge.

stop being passive aggresive

he looks like a sicilian guy, we're mediterranean people not like you spaniard

Sorry to you then as well.

I am a bit dissapointed Hofer did not win..on the other hand maybe its better to have lefties trying to appease the angry masses than Hofer leaving the Eu immediatly.

kek these are photos the journalists stole from his facebook page

>luca scata
SOUTHERN ITALY SAVING EUROPE ONCE AGAIN
MUDSLIMES BTFO
POLENTAKEKS BTFO

/fa/ as fuck tbqh

>luca "if its brown put it down" scata

What cunts
Why don't they publish his face and home adress in all arabic media so the terrorists have it even easier to plot their revenge?

Journalists should be held accountable for the shit they do, damn parasites.

luca "you won't drive another truck because I'm not a cuck" scata

this. fucking retard journalists

great work

luca "if it ain't white shoot on sight" scata

>Journalists should be held accountable for the shit they do, damn parasites.

this so much, fucking parasite whores they are

Luca "Brownie Brutalizer" Scata

>luca "wacky paki? good thing I'm packing" scata

Italy at it again!

WE

Reminder that there's literally nothing wrong in killing combatants don't wearing uniforms or other marks.

th-thanks

fuck off

This.

It should be folded into the yelling fire in a theater law.

>tfw it happened in a an ex Resistance stronghold and ex hardcore Communist town

what does it mean?

his face was all over every news site in Europe, how did they not instantly recognize him?

>yuropoors

Sandniggers all look alike.

It's like asking someone on Sup Forums to go a single day without shitposting.

It's becoming increasingly obvious that the only countries in the EU that know how to handle refugees, are the southern ones with centuries of contact with them

poor greece doesn't get enough credit too
PIGS and V4 should team up

How did he even get out of Germany?

Because other mudslimes support and helped him.

(((partigiani)))

Good job Italy!

You should be very proud. I just stopped here to congratulate you. Well done!

ALLAHU HACKBAR

Because American law enforcement has proven their efficiency every single time right?

It's sad that this is true.

I'd say the East has a good handle on it also. Poland, Hungary and some others don't take any shit. I wish to god East Europe would form its own bloc and mediate a little with Russia. Together they could really whip the region into shape and by the looks of it, they aren't going to have a choice much longer.

I said the EU was a bad idea for Europe a long, long time ago. I wish the damn thing would finally croak so those poor people can get back to trying to have a decent continent.

This is what happens when you let 'bankers' run things. The only thing that will fix Europe is action. 'Bankers' hate action. They want to keep you talking; as long as you are talking, you aren't doing anything to stop them.

It wont be fair to a lot of Sandlanders, but its not Europe's fault for wanting to make a safe future for their own children and taking control away from 'bankers' who clearly want to destroy and degrade the home continent of whites. The Sandlanders were invited by the rulers, not the people.

Merkels gonna freak

He looks much whiter than most spaniards though kek

i can do that

Poland is gonna pike down right now thanks to retarded right wing government.

Slav countries are literally only benefiting from centrist pro-european movementsl I would rather emigrate to French and be afraid that once in a while I can die to truck which accounts for 1/1000th of the possible ways I could die in at any moment.

Uneducated burger scum should stay on their own continent.

>they tried to save him

Fucking doctor cucks

kek

it's really sad actually, who do those cunts think special forces work with their faces covered?

they basically ruined their lives.

>German cops don't keep magazines in their MPs anymore!
For what porpoise

They're better enough that their workis sometimes needed in Europe.

>Belgium

we're talking about real places, NOT imaginary ones.

They might shoot someone!

Sometimes it must be done

Grande Luca