You are stuck in a cave with this for 48 hours.. what happens?

You are stuck in a cave with this for 48 hours.. what happens?

is the cave pitch black? what's inside the cave? is it the batcave or just like a cave with an entry that got blocked by rocks and people know we are inside kinda cave? if its the last one, then maybe just make it seem like we are gonna die and might as well fuck.

not pitch black.. but dark as hell, and its full of nasty creatures, you just woke up in there and you have no idea what happened

maybe knock her out and do me. or if she's going insane say nothing matters and start fucking.

yeah i think i'd knock her out and fuck like a mad man

48h of sitting around awkwardly avoiding eye contact and occasionally trying to start a conversation that ultimately leads to the exchange of two purposeless sentences and then dies down

wait she the one in the right?

/thread

The only correct answer. Along with mercilessly judging myself on every awkward attempt at conversation

yes indeed

do I know ahead of time that it will only be 48 hours? if I don't, I'd probably fuck her then eat her, then fuck what's left

no you dont know ahead.. but good choice sir.

She scolds me for not being able to build a fire. She has a breakdown because she thinks she's going to die. She blames me for everything despite her request for adventure. I walk 37 miles in 2 days looking for help. I die. She dies. No succ for me.

Accurate.

>stuck in a cave
>walk 37 miles
jesus christ that cave must be as cavernous as your mothers vaginal opening, user

We cant go outside the cave for 48h.

Thats what happens

Talk about the weather...

Sup Forums would fuck anything
Sup Forums would fuck your sister
Sup Forums would fuck your mom
Sup Forums would fuck your cousin
Sup Forums would fuck you
Sup Forums would fuck your daughter
Sup Forums would fuck your grandpa using lemons as a condom
Sup Forums would fuck your aunt Jessie with the squint
Sup Forums would dig up the corpse of your dead uncle and fuck that
Sup Forums would fuck your ex-girlfriend
Sup Forums would fuck your current girlfriend
Sup Forums would fuck that chubby redhead at 7-11 with the glass eye and clubbed foot
Sup Forums would fuck you up the ass with a strap-on the size of your ego
Sup Forums wants to know why the fuck you keep asking it if it would fuck something when you already know the fucking answer
Sup Forums would fuck your dog
Sup Forums would fuck a donkey
Sup Forums would fuck a squirrel
Sup Forums would fuck the hole in a tree trunk
Sup Forums would fuck a horse, a midget, a goat, twin lesbian sisters, and Joan Rivers without her makeup on a liferaft while playing Moon River on a badly tuned ukulele
Sup Forums would fuck an electric eel on its period
Sup Forums would fuck a dead kitten
Sup Forums would fuck a lactating shark
Sup Forums would fuck an octopus til it inked
Sup Forums would fuck mud if it thought it would wiggle
Sup Forums would fuck a grapefruit peel left on a Las Vegas sidewalk for 3 weeks
Sup Forums would fuck anything it can see, think, or imagine
Sup Forums is tired of hearing you wonder if its standards have somehow magically improved in the last five minutes, five hours, five days, five weeks, or five years
Sup Forums s most of all tired of you using an excuse to dump pictures of some chick that you like in order to get communal approval of your horndogginess
YES Sup Forums WOULD FUCK HER
She is substantially less objectionable to half the shit Sup Forums would fuck given the chance.
Are you happy now, OP?
YES Sup Forums WOULD FUCK HER
Sup Forums would fuck a drunk camel if it pushed back
STOP ASKING. DUMP NUDES. SHUT THE FUCK UP.

we time our first kiss so well that the movement of our heads to meet lips takes the full 48h of cave sitting then she turns out to be a bat but I like bats anyway inb4 bats can sting you

>if it pushed back
you must be new here

not a lot of nudes but she's the owner of that bum, second from the right

God damn user! I wanna fuck you now

get hungry after about 6 hours, start with her legs move to her arms. Keep her alive in case she's the last screw I get

Well, um, er.... Yes.

>You are stuck in a cave with this for 48 hours.. what happens?

In nine months I'm changing diapers.

you crazy dog.

make her a bow of eggs

will you be hunting animals with that bow ? kill em with eggs!