Why doesn't Asia have beautiful sceneic historic cities?

Why doesn't Asia have beautiful sceneic historic cities?

Even ancient cities like Kyoto are mostly concrete jungle with few traditional places left in the hillside

Pic related is Kyoto city :(

middle east does.
east asia is the only shit on asia.

W O O D E N
B U I L D I N G S

None of those buildings in that picture are historic you little gorp

america nuked them

That's just you, buddy

you're right
inb4 google

Batavia/Jakarta has a historic city

What country is that? Because if you're somehow implying that China is full of ancient cool places, you're fucking retarded. It's full of 50 year old crumbling commie shit. Or it's full of 3 year old commie shit that looks like it's 50 years old because it's never been maintained. That's what China is like.

Ho Chi Minh

These are pockets of ethnic Miao villages left untouched

They are not even really Chinese kek

We are part of Asia

Real Asia is pic related

Middle East should be part of Europe tbqh

n-no we are asian

Euros and Arabs even look alike

hello

it's me

Hello Vietnam!

hello australia!

Because we developed the concept of extending monument conservation to living blocs+wanting to express our tribal identities with shiny wewuzism in a continent wide competition of romanticism.

Bhutan is traditional as fuck though and manages to blend it with modernity.

>part of Europe
We are working on it!

More bhutan.

Because East-Asian architecture is manely composed of wood which do not age pretty well unlike Greco-Latin architecture which is manely composed of stone.

A small town in Nepal.
Nepalese citys are concreteslabs growing around a traditional citycenter, so like in france.

Weren't alot of historical buildings in Japan destroyed by the firebombings in WW2 because they were all made out of wood?

There are a lot of historical cities in middle east and central asia.

Isn't that because we burned Kyoto to the ground?

because they are made of woods. stones hadnt been used in building them except for those walls of the castles.

Certain Japanese cities experienced 99% destruction and they weren't even nuked

Basically Japan looks the way it does because it was all built after 1945

things here were destroyed too. we just rebuild it in a authentic manner.

Asians fetishized destroying their traditional culture when they moved into the modern world. Happened in mainland China, Japan and Korea.

not sure you are serious

Example from my city

Forgot pic

Cause china had jap invasion and communism, gookland got jap invasion and gookland war, and your cunt got nuked twice.