Sup Forums What is the best way to dispose of a knife so that nobody will find it?

Sup Forums What is the best way to dispose of a knife so that nobody will find it?

pic not related

hide it somewhere safe

put it in your ass

Replace it as your dick so people will know you are the Virginity Taker

Seconding. People rarely look for hidden knives there.

Arsehole

Throw in a large body of water, if you don't need ot back, of course. Alternatively bury it. Among a plant garden or other fresh soil works best, as the ground won't look different from the rest. Be careful not to uproot your avocados though.

>>space program

Lake

Wrap it in paper. Put it in trash. Take to dump manually with trash. Throw that shit in there.

Give to police and say you found it

Clean it good. Take it outside somewhere and just throw it into nature

Melt it down with thermite, put the slag in a blob of concrete and then drop the concrete in the marinara trench.

Melt it down in a homemade forge...idiot

drop it into deep water next time you are on a boat

dissolve it in acid is the pro approach otherwise u should grind it with an appropriate tool

Checked.

>Marinara trench

throw it in a chalk mine or somewhere where they dump stones.

hire a boat, sail out and dump it in the margherita trench

Swallow it, it will disolve in your belly and you will shit iron ore

Tie 4 helium balloons to it, drive a half hour away and let is ascend into the heavens

Kek

>marinara trench

>Melt it down with thermite, put the slag in a blob of concrete and then drop the concrete in the marinara trench.
>marinara trench

Italian pussy is that deep?

Fun fact
If you do this, that knife is at some point coming down out of the sky

As the helium balloon ascends to high atmosphere it will eventually cause the balloons to expand and pop because of the thin air at high altitude.

This means that if you set loose an entire fleet of helium balloon knives near a city, accounting for wind direction, you could theoretically make it rain knives.

Kek

i hope she does not plan on doing a make course....

An oxy-acetylene torch will melt it to slag, but perform that operation over or in a suitable container so you can dispose of ALL the slag to ensure no spectrometric analisys performed on any knife particles left in victim can be traced to you.

Do not buy the knife in a store or anywhere your metadata could come into evidence.

Post pics of your murder so I can fap.

Flush it down the toilet

Realistically?
Set it in the middle of a concrete brick, and then drop the brick in a bay or in the ocean or something.
Sure someone might see a brick on the sea bed or something
But who the fuck is gonna think there's a knife in there

Swallow it

Throw it really hard in any direction. This works better outside and if you have superhuman strength

Thanks for making my day

You could barely kill a midget with that

Hey I have this knife. Its pretty nice, would recommend.

Melt it down and use the iron ore to craft a iron helm, sell on AH.

melt it down with a blowtorch and let it rust

Eat it

put into bucket of lightly salted water
wait 1000 years

Bang!Zoom straight to the moon

throw it in a bog or swamp

not killing someone is a good way to avoid the whole need for disposing of a knife