Which one is more overrated?

Which one is more overrated?

Spiderland

Your mom.

I still don't get Spiderland.

Neither
both are equally GOAT

Neither. They are both ahead of their time.

Loveless, i don't get why people like it so much.

>The very best of shoegaze
>THE proto-Math rock

Son?

Loveless
I wish the literal children here would leave.

>Don stepped outside.

Theyr'e both overrated imo but Spiderlan sounds like Tool's first album played by much more limited musicians

>>The very best of shoegaze
>>THE proto-Math rock
Kys please.
I bet you voted trump.

Loveless, by a country mile.

'90s music in general is overrated, but Spiderland deserves most of the praise it gets.

Spiderland. Loveless may be overrated, but I like when you sleep

I bet you vote for the one that lost ;)

this, and Sup Forums will defend this shitty album to the death. It's probably the most defended album on here. It's really not that good. Keven is a qt tho.

And Loveless doesn't? Under what arguments?

They're two radically different albums. I don't know how to get Loveless, but Spiderland clicked for me because I used to have severe social anxiety and deppression and the album really expressed those ideas beautifully. Some people just won't ""get"" some music.

Loveless.

Spiderland has pretentious faggy vocals but the instrumentation is on point.

Loveless is just boring.

Sometimes you gotta listen to sounds and not jerk off with weird time signatures pleb.

>it's not that good
>it's great

honestly, only their eps and a few songs off their debut can match loveless' vibe

this guy gets it

what the fuck does that even have to do with anything?

Jesus christ fuck off.

>what the fuck does that even have to do with anything?
Way to describe your post your complete dick pickle.

Criminally underrated post

>but Spiderland clicked for me because I used to have severe social anxiety and deppression and the album really expressed those ideas beautifully.
Shut up you fucking cunt.

kek

>it's really not that good
Why? Can you even properly articulate your opinion? Btw "boring" isn't valid criticism.

Spiderland. Steaming pile of meme shit. Music for edgy male teens who can't get laid.

trips speak truth

Loveless has some pretty cool tracks. It's not so much amazing as it is just nice to listen to. Tracks 1, 2, 5, 7, and 8 are wonderful but the rest are just kind of there.

Spiderland is an amazing album. There's not much bad I can say about it. The production and composition are really great and the songs create an atmosphere more effectively than most other albums could. I can't really describe what it is that they do, but it's pretty cool.

Explain your reasoning?

That wasn't me.

I voted Hillary due to EPA issues, but.. not going to lie, the Earth can burn, but I have your tears.

Did you even vote, fucker?

I don't vote.
Voting is just a meme by higher people just to convince you you're doing any good.

FUCK OFF

You are the problem.

I hope you now realize this.

It's true tho.

President Elect Donald Trump

What?
IM done talking.

As a liberal I hate my base. They don't care. They don't even vote.

THEY JUST COMPLAIN.

No Presidential elections, but so much is at stake.

Will you vote?

YOU ARE THE PEOPLE

THIS GOVERNMENT IS RUN BY THE PEOPLE

YET YOU COULD CARE LESS

Young liberals don't vote yet make the most noise.

THANKS

What the fuck I thought this was Sup Forums not Sup Forums

Sup Forums poisoned the entire website.

Either its personal taste or I just feel bad for you.

my literal face when someone does not understand Spiderland near me

My fucking sides

Loveless is not that good.

Loveless is droning pretentious bullshit, Spiderland is actually music.

I used to like Loveless a lot but it's honestly not dynamic enough for me. Every song kind of hits the same nerve in a way, and by the end of To Here Knows When I've pretty much had enough. In stark contrast Spiderland has great dynamics, and every song fulfils a different purpose.

none

Spiderland, not that either are bad but Spiderland is mildly overrated IMO

MBV is lazy and derivative.

Love Spiderland, but I can't really get into Loveless.

Loveless and Shoegaze as a whole.

I prefer Loveless because people with talent in music/music theory made the album.
Instead of
>I don't know chords: the album

Both and neither

Both are great albums
If we're talking Sup Forums personally I've always seen Slint here forever but MBV fans tend to argue more

If we're talking real life with normies included well then, I've literally met 1000+ people in my life who I can either confirm knew or had listened to mbv or it was extremely hard to imagine they haven't... I'm in my mid twenties and have played music professionally for 9 (nearing 10) years and have not once met another person in real life who's even heard of Slint let alone be a fan unless I introduced them first
Like I said I hang around musicians

Spiderland

Loveless at least took talent, Spiderland is just a bunch of edgelord teenagers noodling on guitar for 40 minutes.

Spiderland

>he voted for Shillary

kill urself my man

>implying recording my mum vacuuming for ~50mins takes talent

Spiderland has always bored me
Loveless is lovely
But I have a big preference towards maximalist music so there you go

wow that's a really elaborate way to say
>"i'm contributing nothing to the discussion"

>Slint
>limited