How do I store weed for 1 year or longer?

How do I store weed for 1 year or longer?

smoke it and kill yourself

Put it through a dehydrator, vacuum seal it, and put it in a freezer. It will last until the heat death of the universe.

/thread

Put in in a sealed container with as little air as possible and stick it in the freezer. Don't listen to this guy with the dehydrator, that's stupid.

You vac seal it and freeze it. Or put it in a mason jar.

Do not store weed in the freezer. If you don't plan and smoking from the stash just keep it in a mason jar and put the jar in a cool dark place. Every so often open it up and move the nugs around.

put it in a baggie and tuck it away somewhere where it has no chance of being exposed to moisture

it'll be fine as long as it doesn't go mouldy

Cool. Thanks user.

I might... and I'll blame 68770032 in my suicide note. Worthless jew summerfag.

Lol, alrighty. I'll probably get a vacuum sealer. I've already dug out a small room under my house just big enough for a deep freeze and air pipe. People keep arguing over rather to bury or freeze and I'm clueless. I am quitting my job next year and want a giant stash for personal use and maybe parties.

'might' is not good enough

I have access to silica gel packs. Would those help or just draw more moisure?

Yeah well, I haven't yet decided if I want to live until tomorrow let alone plan it out. Just riding the fucked up Mr. Bones ride until I die of exhaustion or fucking an hero

i wouldn't bother with em

it's not magic, just don't get the shit wet

got some blue dream on the black cap and some random shit in the clear container. the blue dream was kept in a dark brown glass jar and both are almost 2 years old.

haven't smoked in 1.5 years so I don't know how good it still is but it looks like it'll get the job done

stick it up your ass and jump off a clff

freeze that shit

10-4. I thank yall for the help. It's looking like I'm just going to build a false wall in the closet and find a way to distract the dogs.

dehidrated weed in the freezer for 8 months worked fine for me. non dehidrated for 4 moths was more or less ok, but still smokable if you don't have any better.

Badass user. Thanks.

I use film canisters. They are air tight and water proof and they keep light out.

this

Freezing bud will cause the trichomes to freeze and snap off. Also with long term storage you run the risk of it getting freezer burnt and then it's pretty much fucked at that point.