Opinions on the alligator incident in Orlando?

Opinions on the alligator incident in Orlando?

Also, why is all of the bad shit happening in Orlando lately

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com/#q=balloon boy hoax
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Orlando

what you doin

Orlando

stop

so even alligators hate gays

killing 4 gators for a dead cunt ... murica.png

nope

apparently the alligator savaged some dumb little shit

It's the parents fault. Cunts shouldn't have been there. Especially at that time of night

Not like it'll hurt their numbers. These things reproduce pretty quickly.

Nah. They were from out of state. Disney has fucking sandy beaches with hammocks all over that beach. Alligators are quick and sneaky when hunting. Just a quick second and you are not expecting it and it drags your child away. A 2 year old doesn't know shit about the world.

Fuck em. We would kill around 15 a month when I lived in Florida. Some for fun and some to eat.

This is what it looks like where the kid got dragged in

because this is an indicator of worse things to come. Florida will burn.

I live a bit south of Orlando.
Every... and I mean every fucking lake has gators. They aren't rare or endangered or anything.

They will take any small animal from beach... and really like dogs. If you are ever in Florida, watch kids at the shore.

Protip: We also have... bears, panthers, bobcats, wild feral hogs, poisonous snakes, giant fucking pythons, wild monkeys, and other shit here.

They found the alligator who got him...

So?

You gonna tell me you are going out with your fucking child, let him wander as he pleases and hope that nothing bad happens to him?

That´s a pretty stupid logic right there. I never keep my eyes out of fucking children in my charge because of how fucking easily they get into trouble.

>Fuck millenials and their parenting skills

Nigga are you god tier retarded? You don't literally have your eyes on your kid 24/7. She was holding the child's hand. They were talking while the kid was looking at the water. The alligator is quick and stealthy when hunting the water. It happens in the blink of an eye. Do you not get out much? Do you not know much about the world? How do you function? How are you not dead?

Ar you full retard? you do watch child when you are in shark infested waters you nerd. It´s like you walk on a highway noot looking at your 2yr old child how he walks on the street.

See
I don´t live in Orlando but pretty much any place with ´Nature´ has a fuck ton of dangers.

>Parentin 101:
>Keep your eyes on the fucking child
>Keep the fuck away from places you can´t see shit
>You don´t fucking take children to a fucking walk on a random lake at night
>Don´t eat bait

That baby is bring digested and being turned into alligator shit now.

>Opinions
>Posting fact
>Implying a dead alligator can digest

>She was holding the child's hand. They were talking while the kid was looking at the water.
Citation?

I'm an Orlando resident.

Here's a protip:

Don't go in the water if there's an alligator.

Another protip:

It's estimated that every single body of water in Florida (manmade or otherwise or any size) has an alligator in it.

Dumb shit Nebraskans were idiotic and failed to recognize the danger inherent in Florida water. That's it. Too bad. I wouldn't go to Nebraska and let my kid wander away from me to get eaten by a Mountain Lion or a Bear, and then cry and complain that it happened and someone should have told me to watch out for them.

I don't go to Texas and swim out into the gulf and then be shocked when my kid gets attacked by a shark.

If you go where there are animals, you'll probably meet animals. They may not be friendly.

Yes exactly. You proved me right. These people were not from the area and did not know of the danger.
Your EYES are not on your child 24/7. Please I'm trying to bring you into reality. NEETs do not understand!

There were "No swimming here" signs posted.

But tourists are stupid and if there's water they're gonna jump into it.

I'm from the backwoods of Florida. These people who come vacation down here don't know shit. They don't even think about it. Maybe disney should not have the area open at all times or even accessible. Gators are tasty as fuck though when fried right.

How can you not know the danger? I know that if I go to Montana and try to go hiking, I'm likely to run into a big fucking bear.

I've never been to Montana.

I know that if I go to Indiana and go to a state park, I may run into a mountain lion/cougar.

I've never been to Indiana.

I know these things because I am an adult and I am not a 2 year old child. I know these things because I am not retarded and I have learned the basics of our country that we live in, including topography and wildlife. Anyone should know there are alligators in Florida. It's not an excuse to say they didnt know the area

They found the body but the gator is still out there

This really makes me hate murica even more. In murican logic they would exterminate all not humanlife on the continent that could have a negative outcome out of stupidity. -stick in the wheel bicyclists. Jpg

it made me laugh - really brightened up my day

Me too user, just above Lake Okeechobee, in middle of state.

Hot as fuck this week huh?

You hate America because there are alligators and irresponsible parents?

Kill the gator, it's the only way.

pretty much this

>be in Florida... pretty well known for gators
>lets kid wander near dangerous water
>kid gets eaten
>it's the alligators fault

so if the kid had wandered onto a road and got hit by a truck would people be out there smashing up a bunch of trucks... probably

I know there's alligators in Florida and I'm not even from America

You have wild fucking monkeys in Florida?

This. Orlando guy here. Fresh water is full of gators and amoeba. Don't do it.

To be fair.... this lake is man made... was dug and is maintained by Disney. They (IMO) have a responsibility to keep shit like this out of the park.

The fact they caught 4 says they don't....

I realize it's probably not easy, but with their money, and that park making a few million dollars a day.... you would think it could be more policed.

It's the same big lake that all the boats travel on, tens of 1000's of people cross it every day.

This will cost them more than 5 full time gator cops.

because god hates faggs

You've obviously never been to Nebraska either. Because mountain lions and bears (or Mountain Lions and Bears as you style them) don't routinely eat small children or anyone else there. It would be considered a freak accident if they did. Just like this was a freak accident

underrated

No..we don't. I'm from Jacksonville and I can tell that monkeys do not fucking live in the wild, in this state.

We have a troop here where I am, one in Hollywood I know of, and a HUGE fucking mess of them in Silver Springs.
They aren't indigenous, escappes from zoos....

The Silver Springs troop was from escapees from an old Bogart Movie called the African Queen that was filmed there, and Tarzan Movies.

Fuck gators, Go DAWGS!!!

No you didn't

Not a freak.... they found a big one dragging a corpse last week.
abcnews.go.com/US/wireStory/alligator-spotted-dead-body-mouth-39679189

Browardfag here. It's brutal. Esp. because I have to fucking wait on black benches for the bus to come. Fuck not having a car.

mfw ajilator joins isis and shoots up gay bar

the crocodile was a terrorist, his father was a nile crocodile and he worked for al qaeda

>mfw
tfw no image

Florida fag here. Gators can be harmless or not. I've been no more than a couple feet chilling from an alligator out sunbathing. Usually if there out of the water they pose little threat. With that being said howevet, they are still very dangerous. Best thing to do is to run in a zigzag if you do have to run from one.

It's funny, they actually had to pass a law prohibiting people from feeding alligators because they were worried that alligators might stop fearing humans and more attacks would occur.

Gator was just hungry, parents should have been parenting.

>all off the bad stuff

Used to live in Pompano, and Sunrise...
I'm up in south central now .... just heat, orange groves, and white trash natives here.

It's an alligator, you think all reptiles look the same huh you speicist fuck? CHECK YOU MAMMALIAN PRIVILEGE SHITLORD

The one about the silver springs troop is a myth. Look it up.

Why'd you move. Sunrise is pretty chill.

An anonymous employee there said one particular couple feeds the alligators from their hotel room all the time. They think its funny.

kek

The black population is rather high

Here's proof:
Around the spring of 1938, a colony of rhesus macaques called "the Nazuris" was released in and aroundSilver SpringsinFloridaby a tour boat operator known locally as "Colonel Tooey" to enhance his "Jungle Cruise". A traditional story that the monkeys were released for scenery enhancement in theTarzanmovies that were filmed at that location is false, as the only Tarzan movie filmed in the area, 1939'sTarzan Finds a Son!, does not contain rhesus macaques.[10]In addition, various colonies of rhesus and other monkey species are speculated to be the result ofzoosand wildlife parks destroyed in hurricanes, most notablyHurricane Andrew.[11]

All alligators in that area over 3ft HAVE to be euthanized.

no swimming is a lot different than
WATCH THE FUCK OUT FOR ALLIGATORS

These are normal people. Not people who know shit about nature. We are the minority

checked

They frankly shoulda had groundskeepers for this kind of shit already.

Florida - literal fucking gator central, and they don't make sure their man made lake is free of gators?

Nobody in their right mind would think something like this could happen there. Sure, there are alligators but there's also people and fireworks and boats and all sorts of shit there that would keep wildlife away. These things were most likely baited by rich fuck tourists.

you know what if the stupid baby were carrying a gun he could avoid the death

Floridafag here, he's right. Given the amount of gators i've seen in ponds and shit, it would be incredibly stupid to let your child near that, without top tier supervision. However tourists wouldnt know that

THE SIMPSONS PREDICTED IT!

Weird shit happens in Florida

Dude i live in orlando
I was working less than a mile away in downtown Orlando when this shit went down.
I still dont give a fuck.

This
It's kinda on Disney to make sure their grounds are free of gators, or warn people of their likely presence.

well I'd still blame the parents, and maybe the grounds keeper.. but the gators just acting normally, it will eat anything smaller than itself if it's close enough... it's not like a crazy one with a vendetta against humans

Sarasotafag here, what's good Sup Forumsros? Who else is happy that it's not fucking raining anymore

He wuz a good gator, he dinchew nuffin'!

>no swimming
>in florida
hurr durr i wonder what that could mean

>mfw going to UF in the fall
G-go gators, r-right?

Well The Simpsons predict everything

Thanks for the info Sup Forumsro. I think I got my story from a Silver Spring tour.... in any case... there are a fuck ton of them

I work for myself, I can rent a 4 br lakefront here for 700.00 a month, and no traffic.

It's boring.... but I can afford better shit for me, without paying high rent.

I guarantee there was a gator danger sign near the pond.. I've never seen a body of freshwater in the state without one, or really fucking high fences. You're right, it is on Disney to keep their waters alligator free, and i'm sure that for the most part, they do the best they can. However, those things are some sneaky bastards and it's probably pretty hard to get them all.

The new harambe
This is the only alligator related thing i have, sorry

There were tons of signs, & they were the only ones who were swimming in the lake

Nigger who the fuck are you.
Some people don't know what you know.
Some people are tourists who literally have no idea about florida's gator infestation, it would literally never occur to them.

Understand that something that may be obvious to you will not be obvious to everyone.

You are literally displaying signs of autism here.

No... just no swimming signs with no illumination.
They were watching an outdoor movie... meaning Disney knows lots of people will be on that beach every night.

I'm from bumfuck upstate NY.

When I went to Florida for whatever reason I assum that every body of water, from the ocean to the lakes, ponds, rivers, and even puddles contained gators.

To this day I still live. What now?

What do you do? Software programming?

Guess they made that Peter Pan ride a little too realistic.

Well, then I guess it's on Disney. Though, when I moved to florida, the first 2 things I learned was how to get out of a rip current, and to stay the fuck away from freshwater. I feel like that should just be common sense

That does seem inadequate.

You can bet your ass that beach is gonna be covered in neon flashing gator signs bright as the vegas fucking strip right fucking quick.

I was traveling & don't know the story, what happened?

Tourists aren't moving to Florida.
They're visiting to go to didney worl

underrated comment

Lol

Yooo. That's crazy. That's not Florida is it?

It's on the fucking parents, just like the Cincinnati zoo, it was the fucking parents fault

What was the race of the kid?

Fucking Alligators eating our kids. I told you we should not let them into America. They're rapists, murderers and thieves. I hate to do this, but we need to put a temporary ban on all Alligators from coming into this country. And, we need to build a wall around Florida to stop these murderers and rapists from entering the rest of the country. Trump has spoken. Bigly.

Niggers should be banned from disneland

I'm watching a mcdonalds commercial and I really wanna a fish filet sandwich made from sustainably sourced fish right now. Fuckkkk.

I've never been to florida in my life but i know the top 3 most known things about florida are
Disney world
Alligators
And Pedophiles
You'd have to be from bumfuckistan not to know this

It's a scam like Ballon boy hoax
google.com/#q=balloon boy hoax