THE MEME YEAR ISNT OVER YET

THE MEME YEAR ISNT OVER YET

thedailybeast.com/articles/2016/12/21/just-how-ill-is-queen-elizabeth-and-is-she-likely-to-die.html

F

Other urls found in this thread:

cnsnews.com/blog/michael-w-chapman/polish-bishops-and-president-duda-declare-christ-king-poland
brigitte.de/aktuell/gesellschaft/queen-elizabeth-ii--zu-krank-fuer-ihren-weihnachtsurlaub---england-in-grosser-sorge-10881928.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

about time, rolling for death at christmas day shadilay

>sniff our feet you dirty fucking creep

Advertisers would flip the fuck out if Xmas TV is messed up by her dying. When Princess Diana died, all the TV and radio stations played funeral music all day!

>le monarcy is okay because its our le culture xd and íncreases tourism xd

I hope she dies.

>the daily beast
Got any better source?

Good. I hate the brits and their obsession with the meme grandma

fuck off dirty kraut

That would not end monarchy though. Britain would just get a wise and sagacious King.

think another dresden is in order lads

who will become the next queen?

She's such a miserable old witch, should've died or at least abdicated 20 years ago.

probably another dirty kraut

Well she's gotta die sometime so she might as well die at the time that would be most entertaining for us.

Kate MIddleton, probably.

Eat shit Turkroach.

she is cute

>Liz dies on Christmas day
>For the next couple of years the morality stasi tell us we have to remember her every Christmas
Please no.

I sincerely hope she will kick the bucket any time soon, fuck the English.

Polish butthurt sustains me.

Hehe it was just a joke I swear.

Polish ally best ally.

Fuck tea too.

the word of allah is the thing that should be sustaining you

Feels bad man

All the children ITT butt hurt at the eternal Anglo not knowing how wonderful a woman she is, I find sad. None of her successors can live up to her legacy. I reckon the commonwealth will disintegrate.

Love the Queen but I want to have a young monarch some time soon so they've got to start dropping. I also want to sing God Save the King for a change.

I really don't see why she hasn't abdicated yet, she's basically a living fossil.

Don't worry lads, Lizzie is just shedding new skin.

I get it, she reminds you of your grandmother who used to beat you when you were 6 years old.

>Amerilard banter

But she probably should have retired a while ago like the Dutch monarchs did.

love me some yank banter

Monarchs shouldn't 'retire' belittles the entire process.

Probably she should have, but has some pretty blatant personal issues he's projecting.

Hope she dies very painfully and the whole world can see britbongs biggest idol die and fade into obscurity with their cries. Truly the trashiest scum on earth.

The queen is a bit like a granny you never get to meet desu

Yes !

Did the Queen shag your ma?

If she can't even get out of bed she shouldn't be the Queen.

Why?

The health of the monarch reflects the health of the Kingdom.

It's time for new blood.

>The health of the monarch reflects the health of the Kingdom.
No it doesn't

Then again, being totally insane for 20+ years didn't stop George III and nobody ever made him abdicate.

No i had to be in a an elevator with a brit once. Even smellier and ruder than amerilards, and that should say something, Hope your inbred island gets so filled with migrants you can feel the divercity.

Did your ma get shagged by a smelly brit on an elevator?

it's 2016 dickhead

>thedailybeast
I refuse to read that shit

>2016
>monarchy

>European
>Doesn't have a monarchy
Fuck off West-Russia.

non countries wouldn't understand

our last monarch was literally a Russian puppet, Catherine the Great's personal fuckboy

Be nice to her, she's ill.

Nope, you have a new king now

cnsnews.com/blog/michael-w-chapman/polish-bishops-and-president-duda-declare-christ-king-poland

if I get trips she dies in a terrorist attack

F

>young monarch

>mfw she has the common cold or the flu

There may be up to twelve days moratorium on BBC comedies. So practically that's two weeks of no new comedy.

She did lose her bff awhile ago. Sad old nanny.

Why hasn't she abdicated? She's old as fug.

if dubs she will live foreverr

Because traditional monarchs aren't supposed to. They think they were chosen by God to rule and to do so until they die.

Oh ok. I think modern (Yuropean) monarchies are cool. They don't have too much power and they are a cool cultural thing.

>catholic
Absolutely not

>implying that this old whore will die and jeish black magic won't save her
Great Babylon won't let its whore die

That would be the biggest happening desu a grand way to end 2016

The Queen has control over the armed forces. They are loyal to her, not parliament.

Fuck off Chang.

>implying you can heal with magic

>French-Chinese
Even worse.

only angl* parts of Canada are thoroughly chinked, my paki friend.

She's qt
But we all know the legitimate king is this guy

NooOOooOOo

I want harry to become king. would be fucking best. he is cool while the rest of them bunch are pempared parasites

You guys have a lot in common

dont forget that this lad is a real soldier and served his country. he also had sex parties which is entertaining

What happened to the fins today again?
Kinda have the feeling its the same guy.

ebun prank'd

>footfags

MEME MAGIC
E
M
E

M
A
G
I
C

Monarchy is a gift from God you pleb

here, for you
brigitte.de/aktuell/gesellschaft/queen-elizabeth-ii--zu-krank-fuer-ihren-weihnachtsurlaub---england-in-grosser-sorge-10881928.html