Tell me Sup Forums, what is your dream? Would you pay any price, or bear any curse to make that dream come true?

Tell me Sup Forums, what is your dream? Would you pay any price, or bear any curse to make that dream come true?

Fuck Griffith

My dream is to be rich. ($10million+ by age 45)

Live in the English countryside with a qt loving sweet English wife

My dream is, to obtain my own country.

That is weird, i wish the same too. Maybe our countries would be friends, allies..

Daily reminder that he dindu nuffin wong

My dream is to go to the stars. it's such an irrelevant dream, that sacrifices aren't worth it.

pic related

yes

It's not a dream it's reality my comrade

dire
can guarantee that would be terrible

>Would you pay any price, or bear any curse to make that dream come true?
no
that's why i'm a loser. it's ok

I wish I had dubs

I want peace.
Just that please

to live in Poland :3

I want to become a dictator.

I want to create a glorious empire, whose legacy shall be greater than that of Rome, Britannia or the USA. It doesn't have to be a literal "empire" in the physical sense, it could also be a world order.

>Tfw Miura will die before the manga finishes
>His assistants will have to finish it for him

To crash a plane with no surviors and leave the person who posts after me so they find his corpse on the wreckage.

my dream is to live in the cozy and quiet european countryside.

i don't have any friends to sacrifice in the eclipse - so my dream may never come true

to make my nation and my people proud

nothing is worth further discomfort.

Ill live out the rest of my sorry life without any additional curses, thank you.

BREAK THE CONDITIONING!!!!!!!!!!!!!

he didnt do anything wrong at all

To have many happy and healthy children. :3

Fuck Griffith,

Not with this tons of sins, buddy. Try in the another parallel universe.

I want to live my life. I am already bound to pay for it.

be a qt girl

Money is all I need. I will dedicate my life to getting rich by whichever means necessary

my dream is to one day give enough of a shit to have a dream

eternal life. of course I will pay anything to do so

I have a song about masochistic mothers by proxy (hurt you to appear like heroic healers). I'd like to publish it among others, and move crowds to tears singing it live.
It rhymes in french.

Mother,
I remember the old days,
When I used to call you mummy

I just wanna live a comfy life

To go to University. I want to be educated.

My dream is to be the very best. To leave my mark in the history, so that I'll never be forgotten. I want to be immortal like that.

I was born in the wrong place. I am a fucking genius, but I'm being wasted on a country with no hope. My current goal is to move to another country. Japan is the best candidate, as I am also a huge weeb.
Using my superior skills, I can be successful at anything, so fitting in will never be a problem. Once I've settled down somewhere that doesn't smell of shit, I'll start working towards my true goal. I can be the very best at anything and everything. But only in a place I deem worthy of me. Any place that doesn't meet my high standards will not receive the honor of having me live in it.

And fuck the later too?

Yukko a cute.

griffth did nothing wrong

my dream is to make ageing negligible through genetic therapy, drug usage and by modifying behavior
I was planning to be a lazy artist but decided to become a biologist.

>I will pay anything to do so

like doing college for 4 years then studying 20 more doing research for a CHANCE of achieving it?

biomedical gerontology is a thing. come with me my friend

Not to be a total fucking loser please God save me from this fucking hell holy shit

Also post your Berserk stuff everyone

To be killed by my own son

Nothing

Yes

A Pax Britannica and id give my small insignificant life without thought if there was even a slight chance it would help towards it.

jesus fucking christ