Hey, lonelyfag here again. It's cold and dark and I'm bored again

Hey, lonelyfag here again. It's cold and dark and I'm bored again.
Anyone up for some talking?

5?~

hiya!

Hi~
How are you doing?~

heheh im fine

That's great~
What are you up to?

Hey friends

nyah!
just relaxing i stayed up for 2 days before so i feel alittle worn

Post your boypussy faggot

No homo though

sure! tell me about you OP

Hi~
How are you doing?~

That doesn't sound very healthy, maybe you should get some sleep~

Not happening~

Heh, there's plenty of things to tell, is there something you wanna know in particular?~

I'm fine, just destroying my life with cigarettes because college is stressful as fuck

i know i know just something i had to do
im okies now nu worry about me
can i know your fav color mines green

hello

yeah! where are you from and how old are you? m? f?
Oh and why do you like japanese cartoons and this symbol ~?

what are you studying user?

Find something else to help you relax, it's not worth ruining your body over a piece of paper~

I love purple~

Hi~

Europe, 20, technically male~
I just like chill and beautiful things~

Information technology

oooo purple is nice too
can i get a hug?
today has not been going well for me

Of course you can get a hug~
*hugs*
Hopefully tomorrow will be better for you.

>Information technology
just finishing telecommunications engineering and I only stopped smoking about 4 months ago, hang in there Sup Forumsro

awww thank you!!!

your the nicest person ive talked to today!

Smoking has been the only thing that helped me

And I mean, it's not just a piece of paper, it's a piece of super-high-quality piece of modern papyrus that feels super nice when you hold it in your hands

not hating or anything, but have you ever thought you may be using anime as a coping mechanism?
Is it you feel accepted in the community? or maybe you get really into the stories when you watch/read them?
Again I'm not trying to troll you or anything it's genuine curiosity

Will do friend. At least you give me hope that I'll be able to quit smoking as well when I'm done with college.

Telecommunication engineering sounds pretty maths-heavy. That had to have been a major pain in the ass, congrats for getting through that.

Thank you but I'm not really doing much~

Have you looked for peaceful to do instead?~
Or perhaps going for a walk/jog could help~
Sometimes not thinking and worrying helps.

>you may be using anime as a coping mechanism

I am, I feel peaceful when I watch them~
Helps me go through the long nights~

Yeah pretty sure you will it's just sometimes smoking is the only bright part of the day when you study the things we do am I right?
how long util you finish?

*licks*

just words do wonders

Not thinking and worrying about something is easier said than done, especially when your future depends on it. I do sometimes go for a short walk, but take my cigarettes with me. Last time I did that I was feeling really disappointed in myself because I managed to smoke 4 of them in the span of like 400 metres.

tell me more about you user, where are you from? are you studying or working?
I am this guy and I spend my days developing a brain computer interface for my final project and I would have already thrown myself out the window wasnt I so close to getting my degree

The saying is "actions speak louder than words", right?~
Sometimes I wish I had the courage to be more than just words~

I'm not really one to study much, I just know that when I tried, the first thing I did when I came home was turn off everything and just meditate for 30 minutes to just let the stress go~
But I've always been like that so it might have helped. Anyway, you should really give it a try, find something you can do that helps you not think about the day and just take a break for a while, will do you a lot of good~

Europe, just failed a year of English at university (on purpose, I didn't show up to the exams). I don't really enjoy studying in a normal environment~
I'm currently in the middle moving out and will be looking for a job in a month once I'm there~



College here is a bit different, you have to study for 5 years and I am about to finish my 2nd year. Did a pretty importand exam last week where I had to get at least 80% to be able to apply for a cisco certificate. Got 89% on it so that's nice. Sadly, the day before I studied from 8:30am to 1am in the morning, went through like a pack in 3 hours, got a panic attack, stood up and became dizzy and almost lost consciousness, fell down on my back and it's been hurting since.

awww but love you just made my day

Jesus I made a lot of errors in there. I am not a retard I swear, I'm just tired

Oh. Hey, good then~
Sorry, I'm just kind of depressing sometimes~
I'll also be stealing that gif.

At least we can understand what you're saying so it's not all that bad. You're not retarded, just tired~

heheh feel free an i understand that i feel down alot

catboys

I have catgirls in the folder too I believe. But it's mostly boys~

Oh I meant depressing as in, I can actually kill the mood sometimes by not thinking before talking~

eppp well im sowwie sometimes i do that too, i think i am gunna nap thank you for the hugs

No problem~
Have a nice nap, don't get too sad~