Would you or too fat, Sup Forums ?

Would you or too fat, Sup Forums ?

Too fat to date, not too fat to fuck, but I'm 36 so my standards aren't as high as they used to be.

I would.

eh, I would.

Well let's see
1. I'm 24 and a virgin.
2. She's got blue hair
3. Nice titties
4. Not too fat and can probably suck dick like a champ

So yes. I would.

Yes. For the trips.

She's hot imo

too fat. too ugly. too blue.
nice trips though.

Post your pic then, Greek adonis.

shes ideal weight
more cusion for the pushin'

fuck you faggot. she (you?) asked for our fucking opinion. I'm not an attention whoring faggot.

Too fat. And people with ridiculous hair like that usually have personality problems. If you personally know her in your life, stay away user. If it's a random stranger and you won't see her again, go for it.

>calls me faggot
>wouldn't fuck a thick chick

Check yourself before you wreck yourself, queer. Maybe go to Pulse down in Orlando once it opens back up.

so you're saying she's crazy?

that's just fucking disgusting. She has a body like a goddamn bumblebee.

that's not thick. that's obese. also she's not just fat, she's ugly too.

It's a shame because her face isn't too bad.
From the neck down it's meh.

Nigga, you don't know what obese is. Must live in Eurocuck land. Either post your picture and prove that you're some 10/10 male or gtfo cause most niggas would smash this chick.

She can lose weight, user.

Yeah but you know good and well she won't.

Wash that crap out of your hair.

You all realize that's Jessi Slaughter, right?

If you don't think that is obese then I can't imagine the kind of landwhales that must be rolling around you every day in their electric scooters, hoping their batteries hold out until they make it to wal mart.

I've fucked worse so im game

Can confirm from experience - weird hair colour comes with insufferable cunt syndrome.

You got any more?

I would without even having to be asked

All these neckbeard virgins talking shit about this girl lol. Youd fuck her. We all know she isnt fat.
Come on now /b you are better then this.

Because there's no one there to force her to.

>projecting projecting projecting
>ends it with lol
I would fuck her.
Don't try to "make" Sup Forums into anything you fucking nigger. Sup Forums is and always will be nothing at all, completely open and nothing more than an open forum.

would decimate dat pussay!!

:PPPP

would send back to the sea/10

I would! Your beautiful!

Projecting LOL! LOL! LOL!
You don't speak for /b freshman.
Once you've been here a while come talk to me.
Come on faggot. You don't really want to get into this with me. The fact that you are agreeing with me and somehow still butt hurt says a lot about how truly fucking stupid you are "tough guy". LOL LOL LOL LOL!

I would haul that to the gym for a month or 2. Then take it on 80 mile bike trips (it will be romantic).

You wanna see obese? Okay.

Hair is too blue. Probably dangerous, like a poison dart frog.

Id not just fuck her i'd even wife her, shes curvy not fat, i FUCKING hate fat and shes fine as fuck nough said. fuck her till i'd collapse.

Her facial features don't look like any other hairstyle would do her any favors. In that photo she looks pretty cute. Fat for sure, but like, doggystyle fat. Probably wouldn't wanna look at her sucking cock.

I dunno. Would definitely bend over my desk and fuck/10

Know how I know you're fat?

I would! Your beautiful!

chubby, not fat. worth a bang.

Attention hair. I don't mind colored hair, my gf dyes hers but it's usually more tame colors like red and shit but that's way to fucking tumblreque for my liking. Would Fuck tho

nono, shes defiantly fat. you have a feminists opinion on what curvy is.

pic related, actual curvy.

that said OPs image is hot, yeah i'd fuck her

she's definitely fat, but I would fuck her. I'm a very attractive, slim guy but i'm a sex addict. recently fucked a 3/10 homeless woman in her bus.

Im actually not that fat myself tbh, im really skinny. like underweight skinny tbh. i hate obese fat not curvy or chubby fat and shes definitely not obese but looking nice

Imean sure she has a bit of a belly but thats the only fattish part imo.

I think she's a hottie

story time

Would definitely do

Gross hair and not pretty face don't redeem the weight. Belly and thighs just look gross, not curvy at all. I'd pass on her unless I was drunk, then it'd be a maybe.

too fat

I would

ITT: people thinking a fatty is curvy