LEAFY RAID CONT

1.) Go to leafy newest video
2.) Comment that he raped a 9 year old girl
3.)????????????
4.)profit

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9ZY-ISwvrO4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Also please bump while we prepare for the raid. Thanks.

Mehh, be original.

Bumperino

Also. We should also do a Jacob Sartious and/or Mark Thomas raid as well.

no1 cares go back to Instagram 15 yr old faggot

Leafy is cunt

Bump

what

We all know this ugly fuck got bullied in school

This is cancer

How the mighty Sup Forums has fallen to the summerfags

Since I'm bored and I don't like leafy I may aswell

Go back to your week off the internet, keemstar. Nobody likes you

Leafyishere usually posts at around 8 or 9 ET (Looked at his twitter)
I say we wait for the new upload tonight

Sunmerfag

OMG IM SUCH A TROLL!!! LOLS. IM STILL NOT EVEN DONE WITH HIGH/MIDDLE SCHOOL BUT I KNOW MORE THAN MY PARENTS COMBINED LOL

You guys are seriously doing it wrong by only having one target. To add, you were already ousted. Mods MODS MODS are pruning, and there are two of these. You should have waited a week- which could also be stupid, because now is the time for drama. Expand your horizons. This is current year. Or else, you're going to get BTFO by the paragons of virtue..

I'm a chaotic neutral, so I mean, fuck shit. I'm here to watch.

Never doing to work. It's too unrealistic, you faggot. Is this your first time defaming someone?

Since op is a summerfag, this is now a loli thread

Leafy is funny tho why attack him?

Tbh I kinda like Leafy, usually just watch his videos if I have to kill time. With that being said this will be super funny.

Agreed. And try to spamm his next couple videos. Keemfag will make a video about it then and spread the news

>op fag
>post loli
Yeah apparantly that's logic now

Because op is a gnome

Underage faggot kill yourself

I'm 20 just like leafy we have the same kind of humour you are probably a 28 year old virgin who thinks he's better because you spend all day here

Agreed. And we all know Keemstar is going to make a video about it

@689783453
He actually is. My friend told me about this. pls dont do this guy this could really hurt him

Kill yourself. You millenial piece of shit

Gnomes.

Trips, but keem is to much of a pussy to make a video about anyone talking shit about him all he does is cry on Twitter

>@
Fucking die

Satan, get your shit together.
You need to learn how to
> >>reply here
This ain't club penguin, fam.

>@689783453
If summer wasnt here already, it certainly is now

Ok old man I'll get right to that, pathetic you have probably spent over 5 years on this site like a fucking loser

TRUTH HAS BEEN SPOKEN

Newfag.

heres your (You)

3/10, study the classics nigger

Kek all the newfags taking the @ bait

I have't been Involved in the raid, but couldn't some CPfag here use an actual CP pic, photoshop it so leafy is the guy fucking the kid (if it's possible to find one where you can see the face of the guy) and then spread it on the deep web. This might get him into actual trouble, at least until they figure out it's a shop.

>
>
Sorry guys, I dont really use this website i normally just go on facebook and youtube and occassionally buzzfeed but not too often on there. i just got told about this and id dont think its fair because he might get put in prison for something he didnt do and people will think hes bad and stuff and thats unfair. also dont tell me to die :(

Emm

Being on this 5 years is being a loser but playing video games or watching TV for over 5 years isn't? Kill yourself. You autistic piece of shit. I haven't been on here no where near that long

Literally the definition of summer

yall are some poor ass crybaby fucks, what did he insult you, or your fucking mommy, get the fuck overyourselves

I'll have you know I've been here since the fappening who's the new fag now bitch

We're doing this for fun faggot. Get the fuck out if you don't want to be part of it

What the fuck is going on in this thread and why the fuck should I care?

Confirmed Sup Forums is now in summer mode

you are so cringey ugh..

You.

The fappening was last year.

The pool is closed, faggot.

what do you mean summer??

I never said anything about video games or tv you fucking retard and why did you reply to me twice are you really that upset kek

I suppose... Go on...

Wow. What a fucking faggot

>2014 was last year
Go outside every once and a while

Being this new... Kill yourself

just here to laugh at all you pathetic tween crybaby beta fucks, don't mind me

Sauce?

He won't. People have botched this by being equally silly about how they were going about it. Nowadays, the only time you have to worry about Sup Forums is when you see threads -after- shit goes down. With sauce, of course. And... it would be no different than what Keemstar does on a daily basis, anyways.

Nothing will happen, especially because of these anons fucking it up and making it worse for themselves. They don't even know how deep-doo-doo they'll be if their accusations of rape get traced back through their 7 proxies.

My advice, is to leave Sup Forums. The air is bad, and you have a normie life ahead of you.

People are proud to being newfags now, the fuck happened here.

youtube.com/watch?v=9ZY-ISwvrO4

>getting snitched on by a kid

save this thread for proof

Underage spoiled edgy lord wannabe pieces of shit happened

Like I said, post it on CP sites on the Deep web. Then maybe report it to the police in some way. I don't know how it would work, but it's an idea for someone who has the balls to do it.

i cant tell if youre being stupid on purpose

Go on ahead

i know, and a few years ago people would be laughing about leafy, but op is a huge fucking faggot bitch that got upset when he got called fat online

Holy shit, i cant actaully believe my eyes. A bunch of 15 year old faggots from Ifunny and Reddit have migrated to Sup Forums, and are trying to do a raid. This is hilarious. Let me guess, you saw a few pics of Sup Forums raiding someone, then saw a leafy video and got triggered because "he is mean!! :("

Nypa. Fuck outta here.

If Leafy sees this shit, I'd like to let him know that he's not a bad guy. He's not the greatest guy, but he's not stupid- he learns. He's also not Keemshit.

well just to interject, 2 years does not an oldfag make. Also why the fuck are people still bitching about who is new to this god awful cesspool of the internet. We act like it's a point of pride for fucks sake.

This. We need to spam Mark Thomas, Jacob Sartious, and MattyB too.

>buzzfeed
this is too much

Kill yourself.

Bumping

THAT'S EXACTLY WHAT HAPPENED, IF YOU DON'T WANNA BE PART OF THIS RAID THEN GET THE FUCK OUT OF MY FUCKING THREAD, I'M SERIOUS GUYS, YOU'RE MAKING ME FUCKING MAD

slap my titties bitch

OMG!!! SO WHAT IF IM 15? IM MATURE FOR MY AGE!!! MY PARENTS ARE IDIOTS FILTHYFRANK AND IDUBBZ ARE HILARIOUS

Fuck man I think we should just do a raid on Keemstar instead since that fatass actually deserves it

kek

DON'T FUCKING SPIDERMAN THIS TREAD U FUCKING FAGGOT FUCKERS, GODDAMMIT, I HATE THIS SITE

Agreed

To be real I'm just baiting people because it's summer and I know people will eat it up
>inb4 hurr I waz only pretending to be retarded

>summerfags actually thinking this is how raids work
>return to knowyourcancer plz

yeah fuck that obnoxious sissy bitch

Kill yourself, leafy fan