youtube.com/watch?v=uAtbBheXyh0
youtube.com/watch?v=TIiaLMHf_J4
youtube.com/watch?v=xcyfPXF770U
twitter.com/AnonBabble

is acid good?

it's great. what do you want to know?

i've done both of these things with my qt shoegaze gf but not at the same time

i jus want gf

assuming you tried more drugs than acid.. whats the safest bet? i wanna feel great and go out and have fun but i dont wanna trip out of my ass and im a bit paranoid. im scared of psychedelic drugs so lsd is out of the picture. mdma? some weak amph? some pharmacy opiate like vicodin?

I went through a period of taking acid every weekend with a small group of friends. me, a guy who sold it, his friend, and my girlfriend at the time. I got to know these people more than I'll ever know anybody. Even if I don't speak to them much anymore I consider them very close friends. It was such a fantastic time in my life. Do it. My only warning is to do it in a safe environment. It went a bit wrong now and again, and it's good to have people you recognize and rely on to be there.

assuming you haven't tried any of these before, the best bet is to go out to a night/gig with a few friends and do mdma together. You'll have a fantastic night, and it'll open your mind up to not being completely 'in control' of your psyche (not to sound to druggy and gay).
Mdma is the stepping stone to acid I find, and if you're worried about taking acid, take it with mdma, and have some valium on hand

im not op but don't do mdma unless you are going out and listening to dance music because otherwise you really won't get close to the full experience. Stuff like vicodin isn't really "fun". Honestly just try taking one tab of acid. I would get paranoid from weed but acid really isn't as bad as the popular perception makes it seem. just make sure you're in a good environment and remember to go change things up if you feel uncomfortable. Most likely the worst feeling you'll experience will just be discomfort or slight anxiety. You won't just start randomly freaking out.

damn that sounds good
I wish I had a better acid connect
I've been abusing cough syrup as a substitute

if you just want to go out and have fun, alcohol is what you should do.

psychs are a powerful experience. same with mdma. amphs can be very addictive but theyre fun. but honestly dude if you just want to have a good time then get drunk

2cb nikka
youtube.com/watch?v=nt5T95_88ss

define how a shoegaze gf differs from a reg gf

thanks anons. i would do it on a techno/house night most likely. i really dont like getting drunk, i almost never drink. sometimes i take benzos (well i take them anyway but a bit more) but they make me very tired
i dont much about 2cb, is it good?

also wanted to link this but forgot
youtube.com/watch?v=ilfpwCZiUwE

if youre doing it on a club night then defs take md, psychs can make you a bit paranoid if you dont know how to handle yourself
2cb is a great intro to psychedelics, but id save it for somewhere else, it gives you all the visuals and everything, but much less of the mind fuck that you get with shrooms or lsd
have some more tunes
youtube.com/watch?v=uAtbBheXyh0

is me

if you're a fan of techno/house I would thoroughly recommend mdma. It really opened to mind to how fun dancing, and electronic music, could be. although I did go down a dark path of addiction, I don't think it's physically addictive, I was just chasing the techno dragon.

I completely forgot about 2cb and after many many times taking acid, salvia, and anything else I could get my hands on, I've never had such a smooth, safe-feeling trip than I've had on 2cb. It's fantastic. I'd definitely feel comfortable giving it to be newbie if it was in a comfortable home environment.
The most important thing to take away from this is pyschs need to be taken at home, with a small group of close friends. I find 4 is the perfect number, so you can get distracted and go of in pairs, and swap around.

>when make me die in your hands
>run away from this charade

Whenever I took acid I just listened to Steve Reich or Drake

I did this but with my qt long distance gf on skype that I met on Sup Forums, does it still count?

No. Not even close. Physical contact is crucial.

acid is pretty tight
the first time I tripped listened to discovery on vinyl with a couple friends and felt like one of those assembly robots in manufacturies during harder better faster stronger
another time with one of the same friends he had us listen to all of The Powers That B also on vinyl, that was quite the ride and helped get me into deathu gripz

all the times I took acid never really felt too noided compared to weed, but conversation topics tend to drift towards existential bullshit and I got a stomachache every time for some reason near the end
but asides from that I just felt really at peace, although I heard it depends on your mindset at the time which can be the cause of bad trips

>tfw my boyfriend doesn't listen to shoegaze or take acid

I heard lsd isn't the same as it was in the past and that your safest bet to get into psychedelics is to door shrooms because it's safer than lsd. Is there truth to this?

You're probably hearing about 25i-nbome, a drug that is cheaper to make than acid but is fairly similar so it is often sold to people as acid. It's much more dangerous as well, though it has its own perks. You can easily test if the acid you bought is real with ehrlich's reagent. And it's easier than it has ever been to get good, real acid, thanks to the darknet. But make sure you do plenty of research before trying to use that.

>tfw taking acid with a qt this weekend but she's not my gf and I know she wouldn't like VDC
It's pretty great but you have to actually set aside time for it

I know mdma is basically to pump you up, but what's the main diffrence between shrooms and acid? Do you feel diffrent? I heard that shrooms is a much more selfish trip and acid is more of a group journey type of trip

LSD is very safe, has a lower toxic dosage than vitamin C, and, at least in my experience, less likely to produce a bad trip than shrooms. Never had a bad trip myself, but I've seen experienced psychonauts get them on shrooms, but never acid (though I have seen some noobs get bad trips on acid).

Like said, the biggest risk of acid is getting something that isn't acid, which has become very common. Unless you have a trusted connection, darknet is the way to go.

I feel like acid can be much more powerful than shrooms. They can both be introspective in their own way. I wouldn't say it's a "group journey" thing but acid can leave you with a feeling of intense, deep connection to other life (people and otherwise) around you. The visuals are also more powerful and more cohesive, in my experience.

Terrence McKenna recommended 7g of shrooms for the silent darkness breakthrough thing which is definitely an introspective journey. I have never gotten the giggles harder than on shrooms though, they can be great for groups too.

i find lsd to be more energetic and uplifting whereas shrooms are more stoning and relaxed

you can get tons of information like this online; do research before doing drugs. check out erowid.org, the psychedsubstance youtube channel, and leddit/drugs/

mdma basically just makes you really really happy. and energetic. its great, but its a stimulant, closer to cocaine, speed and meth than psychs

shrooms last only around 3-6 hours while acid lasts about double that or a bit more. its difficult to describe how the trips are different. for me anyway, it felt like with acid you're in more control of the trip.. acid youre in the drivers seat, shrooms youre in the passengers seat. read up on peoples experience reports with both on erowid and reddit.

it all heavily depends on dosage, mindset, and setting though.

do you seriously listen to this stuff unironically?

Thanks for the info guys, going to do more research like you recommended

yes
why would you listen to anything else

whats wrong with it? i can understand why techno is not appealing for many, but is all about mood, not even some controversial stuff

youtube.com/watch?v=TIiaLMHf_J4

Hahahha what a pleb
i bet you listen to beatles and floyd while tripping
get out more

youtube.com/watch?v=xcyfPXF770U

i remember the first time taking acid and feeling it really kicking in right about when 0:41 happens

it was phenomenal

shrooms my dude

go to erowid and do your research but shrooms are a gr8 intro to psychs

where do I get friends that listen to similar music as me?

If you're at a university go to your student radio station and hope they're as cool as mine

If you're not move to a city eventually and start hanging out at shows

he's never tripped

Its great on ketamine too

the closest I got to a shoegaze gf was a girl who really liked it when I put on kinoko teikoku

specifically the eighth track of genius

ruined the album for me for a while after we stopped seeing each other

thanks for reading my blog, subscribe for more

Where do you live? I get my stuff online in about a week, and I'm from an Eastern European shithole.

How can you get some safely? Ordering is out of the question and I don't really know people who use drugs. Any protips?

which country? im from hungary

I hate what this board has become. Full of degenerate hedonist junkies.

Serbia. Should be even easier for since you're within the EU.

What's the best post-punk concert drug?

its called grow a pair and order it

Go to sleep grandfather.

It's called being careful and that doesn't have anything to do with testicles.

its called cops dont give a shit about one kid ordering a couple tabs, they are after the dealers
acid is the least likely to get caught from anyway because its essentially non detectable

Where should you order some specifically itc?

And preferably the real stuff.

google deepdotweb, go on 1st website, that should give you a page with all the markets and should also tell you how to access and stuff, i usually use alphabay market
also a good idea to order domestic as it wont have to go through the much more strict international customs

I did this but instead of acid it was just booze and instead of listening to sweet trip, we just fucked with it in the background

our gov has a very anti-drug politics though. people literally get arrested for a few g of weed

Guys getting high is a mortal sin :(

the problem not with the drug, i dont think anyone cares about that unless you order large amounts. its the fact youre using the darknetmarkets. tax-evasion is a thing, but technically youre using your money for shady stuff. you can be sued for supporting such things which is a lot scarier than just getting busted with the drug. i know scrambling and all that but there are still risks

As other anons have mentioned, acid is basically undetectable as it comes on tiny slips of cardboard.

but why are they going to choose to bust you over someone else
im sure they dont have the resources to track everyone down who uses it, so why wouldnt they just hit 2 birds with one stone and take down the big dealers worth their money

its a shitty country man. everyone is doing some bullshit legal thc-analog meanwhile people getting caught over >1g and end up on the police's website
im a bit more concerned about having a record of a ship with someone who sells large amount of drugs. especially if hes doing other illegal stuff like fake passports and who knows. most people who order from darknet are dealers or order larger amounts