Sauce thread

Sauce thread.
More like this.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=A6VWApZO_qA&feature=youtu.be
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

how to fake orgasm 101

Fucking overreacting fake bitch. She doesn't even get naked or half naked, the fucking faking camwhore bitch slut fuck!

>Filename

KEK

oh wow

I wanna punch her

b-but bruh

I know, I wouldn't, cuz she's female

youtube.com/watch?v=A6VWApZO_qA&feature=youtu.be

well.. it would be a tad over the top, I must say.

fake

Nah but it pisses me off cuz she makes mad cash for faking orgasm and not even getting fucking semi nude

yeah but her face is on the internet and anybody who does a background check on her knows she's a whore

Hopefully fucks up her career :)

Pretty sure thats not fake? Cuz ive seen the sex toy that does that on many cam girl sites shes not orgasming shes just getting violent pussy abuse

>her career
she has a career?

Need sauce

No but potential career I meant. But there's another girl like her except she gets nakes and she studying journalism. Shame if she never gets a career due to her being a camwhore :)

It's all faking dumbass

HAHAHAHAH "thats disgusting"

>nobody in this thread knows about vibrators

hoihoiheyhey virgins in this thread I say

It's a fucking vibrator dude. All the camwhores discovered that acting like you're having a violent seizure convinces idiots that they simply just cannot control themselves because it feels so amazing.

I'm actually tired of how unrealistic it is. If Im watching a camwhore and she starts acting like that I just change the feed. It's better when the camwhore is new to the site and uses a device like that, because they actually give a genuine response to it going off, like a nice moan. But, like everyone of them, they'll eventually make the switch from a realistic response to a retarded person with tourettes.

This

sauce yet?

I need help saucing the full vid to this?

>imafuckingretard.jpeg

SAUCE

"Taboo" starring Kay Parker and Robert Paulson.

Thank you so user

not fake. she's usin some sort of vibrator that vibrates everytime someone donates her stream.
name is koketochka55

>she's usin some sort of vibrator that vibrates everytime someone donates her stream.

As if that means she's not faking it.

Girls don't even react that much on a fucking sybian. She's faking.

mebe she has a giant 400 horsepower vibrater inplanted into her vagina and chest

dubs dont lie

so fake, still pretty hot but fake af