My best friend passed away last night and I have to see him. I have to see him one more time...

My best friend passed away last night and I have to see him. I have to see him one more time. His family can't afford a proper burial and he's just going to be cremated.. I can't say goodbye to ashes Sup Forumsros.. I know you guys can have hearts. His name was Tod, he was a wonderful person to be around. He used to lurk here a lot, he lurked Sup Forums, /x/, and /soc/.

He deserves a proper burial. If you could spare even just a small amount, it would be greatly appreciated. C'mon Sup Forumsros.. he's one of you.

gofundme/29nr39y4

Nah fam grow a sack and post tits. Nobody gives a fuck about some dead NEET

hurdur Im fuccin edgy!!!!11!!! xDDDDD LOO K ITS NEAT GUYS dddrrrrr

Summer already?

sag+hide

Sup Forums is not your personal army faggot

Who gives a fuck? O it looks like Ur the only one here who does.my bad

What the fuck if your best friend is pic related then he should have been cremated before he even fucking died

If he is dead, then burial isn't gonna help him at all. Better to spend this money on some charity. Buy a dogfood for puppies or sth.

Srsly i don't get whats with burials. My grandma didn't care for my dad at all, but when he died in a car crash she founded him a grave for like 6 grands (without burial ceremony). Shit for showing people how much care, for bunch of bones and devoured by larvas meat.

gb2/r9k/ pathetic virgin
Edgy retards, bet you still make 9/11 jokes too. Sorry your parents didn't love you but your shitty jokes aren't going to gain you any approval.

Just to see them one last time man. I've known him for 8 years. He was the closest thing to a brother I've ever had. I don't know how to explain it.

HAHA Look guys! I'm coool! I'm making fun of someones dead friend!!! hahahahahahaha
Fuck outta here 12 bitch boys

then instead of focusing on a dead shell fcus on his personality. Dunno if u r religious ro not, but go to places where he liked to be, do things that he would do. Memorize all good stuff. When someone close is dying, there is an emptiness that can't be filled. but burials doesn't help a lot.
Also cremating is dope actually. Fast, clean, without rotting. Like vikings... Vikings r cool

i dont get it either... people be spending like 20 grand on grave sites and shit.

just throw me in the fuckin dirt no box plz. give the money to someone who needs it.

OP your friend is GONE. seeing his corpse wont make you feel any better. remember the good times...

Gtfo with your cry baby shit. Try imgur. They like giving money to faggot ass bitches like yourself

I'm sorry user, I'm broke. I would give you all the money in the world for this if I could, but I literally have none to give from. I'm truly sorry, and I hope he'll get the proper burial he deserves. May his soul rest in peace.

actually from my experience seeing dead body is actually even worse, but crash accident is kinda messy, so i dunno. Meybe it makes ppl better, when dead is in one piece

This op must be the biggest faggot I have ever seen. Hope no one gives you anything.

lmao I'm not op faggot, just someone with morals, Hope your house burns down and you get shot.

bumpin encase someone whose an actually good person on Sup Forums sees it and helps out

what the fuck is Sup Forums?

Boi are you gonna answer my question or not, is your friend pic related? And by acting this way you do realize your not gonna get any money, right? Fucking emo pleb

that is him yes,

Sentimentally does not equal morals, as you clearly demonstrated by
>Hope your house burns down and you get shot.

Deliver a timestamped pic of your friend's corps and I'll contribute.

Kill self, catch up and hang out with friend for the rest of eternity.

Don't say Sup Forums never helped a brother out!

why you didnt do anything to stop him?

you killed him, you should kill yourself so you can be with him forever.

Yes, my friend is pic related. I was just salty, the dude just passed and these kids are being rude as fuck. Which is expected, but I figured there'd be a few more nice people on here.

Holy fucking kek if this is the new face of Sup Forums I don't think I want to donate any more

I bet this dude has scars up and down his wrists and that he'd rather have his ashes spread over his favorite anime

I was at 9/11, walked across the Brooklyn bridge coated and choking and spitting concrete dust to get home that day. And I was making 9/11 jokes that night, still am today.

This is Sup Forums. Are you fucking lost or something, m8?

I'm glad your friend died, you faggot.

NEET cunt has already got $410

Neat blog but zero people care.

its more personal if you cremate him yourself. shove his body into the oven
dirty jew

checked