Why is this girl at every mass killing?

Why is this girl at every mass killing?
>pic related

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=A_JHEGh3EfM
youtube.com/watch?
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

it's not the same woman

pfff sure, next you're gonna say we landed on the moon and the earth is round.

You're right

I want to see Sup Forumss detectives break this apart.

holy fuck mind = blown

>dat bracelet in two of the pics
>Dem eyebrows
>dat same mouth
>mfw people still say it isn't the same chick

>no Triangles
>not legit

i get that they look a little similar but the one on the bottom right looks nothing like the others

Yes, my dear user. It is all a conspiracy. She is a paid actor.

Show some recognizable faces and you might have an interesting conspiracy. You seriously do not believe the media hounds would be ALL OVER this? They make money from gossip. This is a story they could talk about for a year. Get a life.

>wears more / less make up
>not the same girl
>implying we're dumb

still skeptical, /x/fag here, but her hair is parted the same way too.

>bracelet is on different arms in both pics
>women wearing a bracelet, who woulda thunk it

You know conspiracies are all false.

All white people look alike.

>implying time is linear

Not implying anything. I've seen the detectives of Sup Forums Crack shit in the past, and i wanna see it again. The process you guys go through blows my mind.

>You seriously do not believe the media hounds would be ALL OVER this?

Uh they wouldn't dare fuck with an entity that already controls them and can kill them.
That's kind of why it's a conspiracy you idiot.

Pic related, it's you believing every thing you're told like a good slave

>rich, powerful government capable of pulling off a hoax of this size
>stupid enough to think they can use the same actress and no one will notice.

I'm pretty retarded, but even I can see the flaw in this logic.

but can you see why kids love the taste of cinnamon toast crunch?

It's a hair tie. If you were ever around women you'd know they always wear them on their wrists in case they need to put their hair up.

sandy hook is one of the only ones that I'd even entertain

im not saying it was definitely a hoax or whatever but there's a lot of weird shit surrounding it

>If you were ever around women you'd know
Why you gotta rub it in man? Its not like its a choice

Those are all clearly different women. Is OP autistic?

>you guys
Kill yourself, CIS white male scum. Go mansplain somewhere else!

Because she's a crisis actor.

if your going to go to these extreme lengths why use same actor.
mah guns mah shadow govt
inb4 good sheeple

The only woman OP has ever seen cry has been on a screen

Because ayyy lmao's run this world. The reptile people will rise from underneath the earth. The earth is hollow and flat at the same time. The moon landing was fake. We live in the matrix.

>The process you guys go through blows my mind.
>you guys go through
>you guys

You sound stupid. This is just a board full of random people , it's not all hackers, or trolls, or white guys, or fags,or teens it's a huge mix. I'm black and 30. My friends browse all the time and they are mixed ages/races.

Hahaha! I took the blue pill!!!!!1!

>I'm black

really

I am the blue pill.

Cause nigga like you will believe it and not think twice

nigger

Nigger.

lmao women are stupid

eyyy blackass nigger

>stale race bait still works

Bro call me when your girl learns to twerk..and trust me she will or already knows
White males are so insecure it radiates from your soul
How many trap threads you been in today?

Maybe it's stock fotos

if your going to kill people for conspiracy try killing people that others actually care about,shootin 50 fags on latin night in florida.
who cares

If the government is really capable of staging these events, why the hell would they use the same actors at each one?

Think about it. You believe the government is capable of either perpetrating or staging an event, paying off hundreds of witnesses, convincing ALL media to report the fake story, creating fake personas requiring documents to be falsified going back decades, and everything else that would be involved in faking any of these events...you believe they're capable of all that, yet they somehow overlooked that it might be kinda dumb to send the same actors to each fake tragedy?

Jesus christ, the cognitive dissonance in your head must be unfathomable.

Notice, the girls face in the bottom picture is fatter than the girl on tops. The question I'd be asking is, if she has 3 blonde children in the top photo, why is the girl on Obama's lap a brunette?

wow , I never realized that , why is he everywhere for?

right if they were using actresses surely they would use different actresses. But what if they can't trust an actress, and they use a trained CIA agent? They don't have a shit ton of those laying around I'm sure. Hell there are probably multiple agents that have played the hysterical bystander roles in all of the shootings.

Isn't she Latino?

What are your thoughts on Black lives matter?

lol you're a fucking idiot if you seriously think hotdogs aren't sandwiches

I don't like your skin color.

>my life is horrible
>but I'm so great
>how did this happen?!?
>must be the [insert Jews guberment nignogs lefties ECT here]

Can someone zoom in on the dad
The more I look at this the faker the family appears

Smiles look fake as shit

I bet you say that to well dressed black men.

white people all look alike

@689806867

People say asian girls look alike, but all races do.

You can't argue with conspiratards.

They literally take evidence against their claims as evidence for their claims.

How do you argue against that? You show them proof they're wrong, they say "that's all part of the cover-up, man!"

hey don't do that

Here is your relpy

how do we know that's not conspiracy by nra and gun manufactures to protect profits.

Just do a little bit of research before shitposting

Confirmed that hotdogs are sandwiches.

>they all have hair
>they all have their hand over their face
>all clearly women
This story checks out

talk about summerfag

If it's the same girl, she's a crisis actor.

>Selena
>Gomez

She can't be.

Correct, also the most confusing thing to me about all these conspiracies is, if they are real, what are they accomplishing? Ex: the earth is secretly flat. What is gained by the group concealing this fact from us?

Because there would only be a limited select few out there that would be able To be used and trusted.

haha! you sure showed him user!!! also sick repeating digits!!!!!!!!

I think people are trolling by pretending they don't get the origin
It came about as a response to police killing black people as if their lives did not matter. This includes a black woman found dead in her cell after a bullshit traffic stop than went silent after a week or so.
The saying is "black lIves matter"as in hello we are people too we "matter" aswell

I think it's bullshit when people try to spin it like we are saying only we matter...we all know that isn't the case. America shits on black on a low key level then pretends the world doesn't generalize the shit out of blacks. Fact is I'm not on a team with people cause I was born black..are you a school shooter cause your white?

yeah...all these youtube videos and bloggers talking about WHAT 'THEY' DON'T WANT YOU TO KNOW!?!!!!?!!1!

But they can't answer two simple questions:

Who are "they"?, and WHY don't they want me to know it? What do they gain?

But if they can brainwash people then why does it matter? Just kill the last one and create a new slave

I meant you're
Auto correct

Cho wasn't white, but all blacks are lazy jobless niggers. So shut up you subhuman piece of shit.

Because every "accident", "mass murder" or destructive event was made by the government.

Obama, the wicked wicked devil, planed everything, manipullating the media, to build up his politicals and dominate the USA presidence, and so the world.

You told people on Sup Forums that you're a nigger, what kind of response were you expecting?

here ya go. , I dare you to watch this
youtube.com/watch?v=A_JHEGh3EfM

>secret all powerful, all knowing organization capable of controlling 7 billion people without their knowledge
>has problems maintaining adequate staff levels.

Pick one.

>Be me, CIA ops handler
>Plan many false flags to help Satan take control of the world
>Spend hundreds of thousands of dollars on homemade bombs, guns, ammo "media" coverage.
>Shoot up schools, theaters, workplaces, fag clubs and bomb a marathon.
>Use the same chick at every single one because nobody will notice.
>Be browsing Sup Forums
>See this thread
>I guess the jig is up.

Thats 3 questions

Only 2/3 of you matters.

You do realize that more unarmed whites were killed by police in 2015 than unarmed blacks right?

I fucking love gingers. I'd murder fuck and eat her friend (in that order).

You're thinking of 3/5ths good try though.

I wasn't talking about her fucking kiddo

It's just this one guy who goes to every extremist Islamic protest in the UK. There's really nothing wired about him being consistently photographed like that.

My thoughts on this horrible tragedy- bullet bullet bullet pon dem funny man dem we don't want no friend from dem.

youtube.com/watch?

Lul

>Kids look nothing like the parents

Sure thing

It's an average nondescript bitch. They're all over America.

she has a kiddo?