Sup Forums Aroved Bands/Singers

>Trump wins presidency
>Decide to google "Trump" + the lead singer of all my favorite bands
>They all can't stand the guy

I feel like throwing away 90% of my Albums. Why is Sup Forums so anti Freedom?

Other urls found in this thread:

davidbyrne.com/journal/the-echo-chamber
youtube.com/watch?v=z8rw0i7oVAE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

test

You should recreate that album cover with pictures of trump and tweet it to them

>still supporting a candidate just because of the memes

Stop being underage

Joan Baez too. She called Trump a troglodyte.

of fucking course she did she's Joan Baez..

Didn't Trump get shit for using Queen music during one if his rallies?

You're fucking retarded
Do it then and find music that suits you

Byrne, Frantz, and Weymouth were three yuppies in New York City with art school degrees. While they're proof that the idea and ideas of today's 'hipster' are far from a recent phenomenon, let alone one of the 21st century, I wouldn't consider that the leading reason to not like their music, even if I didn't.

How did Steve Reich react to Trump's confession that he's a massive fan of his music?

davidbyrne.com/journal/the-echo-chamber

>Not too long ago some friends were asking each other, “How are Trump supporters so seemingly unaware of his lies and bullshit, and the ridiculousness of many of his positions and ideas?” (His claim that he “watched in Jersey City, New Jersey, where thousands and thousands of people were cheering” on 9/11 comes immediately to mind.) Lately it seems that anything that contradicts a passionate belief has become invisible.

He described Trump supporters as an ecco chamber unable to tell truth from fiction. The irony is THICK. I ALMOST forgive it, especially because all the info they get about trump from across the pond is from our fucked up news system that was anti trump 24/7.

youtube.com/watch?v=z8rw0i7oVAE

>Jew me, sue me
>Everybody do me
>Kick me, kike me
>Don't you black or white me

So what? Do you eject people from your social circle simply because you disagree with them on politics? Have you disowned your parents because they said they weren't going to vote for Trump?

I really enjoy Morrissey's music -- with and outside of The Smiths -- but I'm not going to go out and burn my copy of Vauxhall and I because I just found out how much of an asshole Morrissey can be. I like his music, but I don't like his attitude. Why should I just stop enjoying things I legitimately enjoy because I don't agree with the people who made it?

>So what? Do you eject people from your social circle simply because you disagree with them on politics?

Yes.

>I really enjoy Morrissey's music

So then why are you saying it's ironic that Trump supporters are in an echo chamber? Rejecting people based solely on their differing opinions and favoring those who say the same as you creates precisely that.

>Rejecting people based solely on their differing opinions

That's exactly what an election is.

Most people don't have presidential candidates in their social circles.

Trump is my friend for life.

>implying you have ever had friends

Good to hear! Tell him that I wish to congratulate him on his recent victory in the general election, and that while I don't necessarily agree on his stances across the board, I still believe he won fairly.

Can't be friends with someone that simply won't respect my existence.

*who opinions won't respect my existence

You have to go back.

My mother's womb?

Do you think it should be illegal to criticise him or something? I'm struggling to see what the issue is.

Dear Trump people

You fucking won. Stop acting like an oppressed victim of the evil marxist establishment. You fucking won.

The only thing worse than a bad loser is a bad winner.

Then you're a cunt