Real or Fake?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/OvvD9PQMT2o
youtube.com/watch?v=Q62qcdsLiHo
youtube.com/watch?v=Oiy-YOB83bU
youtube.com/watch?v=hcRggY16ehc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

youtu.be/OvvD9PQMT2o

I would say real, so far guy sounds like he knows what is going on. I fell like I should test it too

I had one but then womyn killed it :(

>Homunculus
talk about stupid

Fake and gay.

your pc is somewhat a homunculus
it can logic math

This is some faggot shit OP. I wanna fuck a homunculus too

Little bastard better stay in his tank

Of course it's real, check the Open AI website

The clumsy translation is a nice touch.

What the fuck is it

Cum in a egg wait for something to happen

youtube.com/watch?v=Q62qcdsLiHo

thats a weird pear

youtube.com/watch?v=Oiy-YOB83bU
ill just leave this here

what the fuck is that, claymation? kek

>ITT retards who haven't taken a biology class
100% fake. There are very few animals that can produce offspring with a different species. Humans have 23 pairs of chromosomes while chickens have 39 pairs. It's impossible and you are all stupid for falling for this.

Don't know about homunculus but chimeras are real :)

It might be retarded, but its real

Silly children, you lack critical thinking skills and just swallow anything tossed at you hook line and sinker. So easy to manipulate.

>it's real
Are 23 and 39 the same number?

brb, cumming in an egg to test this

That's obviously fake kid, are you 12?

They debunked the previous expiriment with the "Magnet" argument, whilst in episode 4 he creates another one and both hands are visible and no magnetic tricks seem possible.
I'm not saying it's real, just the fake argument is not backed up anymore.

After 7 years on this site I have officially seen everything. Not sure if this is real or fake or what the fuck it is but I don't even want to know.

Farewell my friends.

the secret is inside the egg because its not actually a chicken egg.

is this the russian idiot who injects cum in a chicken egg?
>shits fake and retarded

If this guy was creating life in his basement, making videos and posting them online, don't you think someone would do something about it? Some government would get involved?
I'm not saying it's totally fake, but if he were to gene splice, or somehow figured out alchemy so indepthly to do this... It would be terrifying. I mean think if this guy had a real philosopher's stone. To create something from nothing is pure poetry, and mix that with eternal life? What is this guy the next Nicholas Flamel?

It's not that hard to do stuff like this m8. And anyway, yeah it's fake, the same guy has a video where his friend demonstrated his "pyrokenesis" by lighting a napkin on fire with his mind.

youtube.com/watch?v=hcRggY16ehc

Could it be maybe live fungus type grow from rotten egg?

It's real

this fucking thread still up?

i want it to be real, grow bigger and to the point of sentience, then eat the guy. After that itll escape and eat russians until its destroyed

thats not how photosynthesis works