Post girls you know, other anons say how they would fuck/abuse them

Post girls you know, other anons say how they would fuck/abuse them.

If someone replies to your girl, you do theirs

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vgeoWlqM4i8
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Bump. Anyone have a girl they want abused?

i would fuck her throat till her fucking smile is gone

do her please

i'd gag her and share her with a friend to fuck her in the ass. she then swallows our loads

I'd bend her over a table, rip her clothes off with a knife, and shove it in her ass hard. When she screamed, I would choke her with one hand until she shut up. I'd cum deep inside her wrecked, torn asshole and make her clean my cock off with her hair and mouth.

Wwyd to her

I'd strip her and take her for a walk, on a leash, naked, crawling on all fours. She would have to do anything any man we met wanted. By the time we got home three hours later, all her holes would be dripping with cum and her anus would be bleeding.

This girl?

You don't get stories unless you give them

Not you sorry

See

Fuck her from behind while pulling her hair and cum on her dress

Fuck her ass and choke her with her chain

press her tits and face against the windows as I fuck her from behind

fuck her face

I'd fuck her thighs, holy shit.

Can I watch someone fuck my sister?

bump

Bump

I'd tie her up, put in a mouth spreader, and shove my cock down her throat, holding it in balls deep, enjoying the spasming of her throat until she passed out. She'd wake up in stocks in the town square, having all her holes stretched by homeless men. After a day or two of nonstop rape, I'd take her home, now totally broken and obedient, and make her my personal urinal.

More of thighs girl

abuse her

Get a life these threads are for kids

bump

I want to chop her tits off then see them to her buttcheeks. So I could anal her then immediately bust my thick load on her tits.

would love to facefuck the asian bitch. More of her please

New picture of my girl

A little less cereal killer vibe user

oh my god, i know a guy who looks just like this girl, but with short hair

many pics to help your imagination...

i would rip her hotpants off and fuck her while my friend facefucks her until she is exhausted

Take her glasses, and while she's momentarily distracted, take her ass. Bent over a table, she's screaming because she's so tight.

A bit of choking while I invade her pussy doggy-style. Costume stays on, but it's going to get a little dirty.

moar?

She gets throat fucked, tears and cum streaming down her face. When I'm almost done, I pull her down, ass up, and make her kiss the ground while I jizz on her sweet ass.

If it's that good, which I didn't think it was, I'll write more, but that was really the one act that immediately came to mind. Also, sorry, but no pics because I am a social retard.

I would coat that face in cum

Absolutely destroy her anus doggy style while simultaneously nibbling her ear, milking one tit with the tips of my fingers and holding the her head in place with her hair running through my fingers with the other hand.

I'd push her flat on her face on the ground and fuck her hard from behind, cumming in her pussy. She'd get gangbanged by niggers in all holes, then I'd piss all over her.

This girl? (The one in purple obviously)

Eh, I just love hearing how other men would fuck her.

you will probably see her from this perspective

Can we get more of this? Costume or no, she's cute.

what would you do?

Tear open her flannel, slapping her tits around a bit, while whispering to her what a whore she is. Finger her, hand down her pants, until she finally gives in. From here, I enter her ass, rawdog, while fingering her mouth, pushing a bit down her throat. Finally, I spin her back around, and pull her tender lips deep on my cock, releasing my load into her. I don't let her pull off my dick until she swallows it all.

my sister

REPLY TO GET REPLIES

i will fuck her with that bottle

Pull the phone out of her hands and push her onto the bed, slapping her ass through her tights. Then I spin her over, tearing open her shorts, and mash her tots together. I begin to ram my cock through it, poking her in the lips on it's highest point. When I cum, it stays on her face, and I chain her to a wall with a vibrator still in her pussy.

more of her then

Jesus, autocorrect. Shirt, not shorts, and tits, not tots. Hope that's all of them.

Starting on the floor, grab her ankles and spread them til she falls face forward on the bed. Work my way up til face to face with that cute little failed skirt ass. Grab her hips, pull that rear bumper close and rub my face on the cheeks and in the crack through the tights for a while. Then when ready, using my bear hands, tear a crack in them that reveals her crack, finger her til the point of mindbreaking orgasms then, in her mentally broken state, make her sign a contract selling legal ownership and treatment of her lower body to me and seal the deal with anal.

lmao want moar?

Any more cosplay? I'll write about that, but I'd be happy to see any others.

my big sis. any takers?

The real question is, What Would Jesus Do?

pound that girls ass, im quite sure

New bread? A lot of these newer girls are pretty hot, and we've got some pseudo-talented writers.

youtube.com/watch?v=vgeoWlqM4i8

i agree. abandon and make new bread

get her drunk, bend her right over and fuck her in the ass while she fingers her pussy, and make you watch

I'd cum buckets user

She's a lot more enthusiastic now, being in costume has boosted her self-esteem. She's practically crawling on top of me by the time I've got her panties off. We lock tongues for a bit, but my fingers are dancing in her pussy, and she needs a dick. She sprawls herself on the bed, stretching her ass cheeks wide with her gloved hands. A slap, a moan, and I'm inside of her ass. I'm thrusting deep, but she loves every second of it. She's begging for more, and with some quick maneuvering, we're 69ing. She pulls herself gently upwards and down on my cock, but I'm licking and slurping quickly and accurately. A shudder ripples through her arched back, and her eyes roll with pleasure as she bursts open with sticky white cum. I pull her head down deep, and release with pleasure into her.

You're amazing, holy shit.

People actually look like this?

Fuck u are so damn good

I strive.

I'd tit fuck her while I wrap one hand around her throat, then cum all over those white teeth.

my cousin

How would you use my sweet bride (R) and her friend?

Anyway, new thread? New thread. Here's the link. I used a pic from this, so whoever posted it don't panic that I know you, haha.

What would you do to her or make her do?

I'd fuxk your wife hard in her ass as she laid on top of her friend and sucked her tits. After I came inside her ass the friend would suck it out and they'd cum swap before the wife swallows it

If make her masterbate in front of me as I watched jerked off. As I was about to cum if ram my dick inside her and shoot my load deep inside her pussy

Make her suck my foreskin

bump

The left one and I would force the right one to strip and force her to jerk me off. After we forced her to get a mouthful, te left would give her a full mouth kiss and share my cum between them. The shed force her to eat out her pussy to orgasm. Through her tears she lap up the lefts delicious pussy as I beat off getting hard again. After she cums and covers the sobbing girl in her squirt, I flip her on her back and fuck her raw as the other girl sits on her face and makes her eat her ass. Hen I cum, the first load goes full force into her pussy then I shot the rest onto her stomach as the left licks it off. That's when she rubs the crying girl to a forced orgasm and catches all of her pussy juice in her mouth. She then spits it back into the own girls mouth and makes her swallow it

Come now please do better

more

Hey, there's a new thread. The dude writing full-length about the cosplay girl did another one for Alice in Wonderland.

If tie her topless to a pole and make her suck off so many guys that she gets sick and full from all the cum she has to swallow. After the guys have had a round all the lesbians come by and start rubbing them selves off onto her face and making her eat them out and swallow their squirt

Slide my dick across her mouth and lips slapping it against her face until there's drool going down her tits then deep throat her until she's wet

I'd freeze time at that moment, strip her naked, put her in public, unfreeze time, slap her face with my cock and shove it down her throat.

slap the shit out of her, face fuck her and then finish in her ass

I would...have sex with her...in public, maybe? idk, I'm not good at this...

like, against her will?

I'd hate fuck her wet mouth until she's gagging. Just as I'm about to cum id pull out and shoot it right into her eyes

How would my sister be used?