Female here. <3 How do I cuckold my friendzoned male friend even more?

Female here.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vgeoWlqM4i8
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Say that you love him more

kiss him on the cheek one day, giggle all sweet like, & hell be all about you for months

just rinse & repeat i guess
although i should make it clear that you are very likely a bitch & will probably screw up his development into a balanced man

You are a cunt
Hang yourself in the street
Naked

Have sex with him you dingus

i wnt to punch you in the fucking head.
i want to break your two front teeth so you need surgery.
i want to break your legs while you scream in agony.
ip traced

>shitposting the same thing everyday
>is a sackless virgin

Kill yourself already user.

If this isn't fake I suggest you kill yourself immediately

5 years from now when you're a single mom wondering why you can't find a descent man. Remember these days, karma is a bitch.

Big fan of trolls, huh guys?

lol@pic

dude on the left should man the fuck up and find some pussy to drill. deserves every minute of her abuse for being a spineless cuck

Thanks. I'm taking notes of your suggestions and writing them on my diary.

This isn't fake. Pic related. It's me and my boyfriend with my friendzoned friend.

a descent man? like a mountain climber? cave diver?

ill race you for ip

dun deal script kid

Betas are out in full force tonight.

script? xps brah. already halfway

But it's fun doing this. I'm not physically hurting him. The worst thing that happens is my friendzoned friend just sit there looking on the ground shaking uncontrollably when me and my boyfriend starts making out.

But he recovers after 15 minutes or so. What does it mean when someone's body and hands shake like that?

Rather than the insults you'd probably expect, I ask, why would you even want to do this? Yeah, you demonstrate a petty display of power over him, but to what end? There's barely any gain and so much to loose. The fact that you both allow and make sure he's around will always gnaw at your BF's mind, which WILL be a deciding factor when he starts to reconsider his relationship with you. Probably has been saving multiple pics of you and your cucktoy being all friendly as both insurance policy and payment for the personal army he 's gonna raise when you break up. We'll probably see his sob thread on /b, you get branded a whore across your social media circles, and basically have your life ruined for a few months. And then the cucktoy himself finally realizes you've been playing him, and will probably be so psychologically damaged and unbalanced that he might think it's a good idea to sink a steak knife into your pretty face. And for what? A cucktoy.

Kill yourself and send me nudes that's how you fuckin do it cunt.

Fuck off, OP

AnonKnights are at it again

alright xps...clippity clap.

got it. lS for plan? or just right here? ip

MODS!!!! ban this high school dog shit.

>I ask, why would you even want to do this?

It's fun. It makes me wet. I've gotten used to it that whenever me and my boyfriend would be doing a make out session, I'd call my guy "best friend" to come over.

I love it when my boyfriend and I start making out, and my friendzone wanna leave or protest, but can't do it. he just freezes and shakes uncontrollably. he can't look at us in the eyes and just stares into the ground.

Meanwhile, me and my boyfriend would glance at him from time to time while making out.

lulz and bow.
yeah got it dos.
IS for sure. soon my dear ;)
bitch has no clue lulz

all these betas mad at op
you kids are just mad cause this cuck has no backbone to leave a bitch that clearly doesnt give a fuck about him, like yourselves

the only reason you get a pass is because of trips...
nice trip.

trips of wisdom my friend
>girl doesnt like you
>leave and find another one that does
this sounds like sound advice

>hey random person can you take a pic for me
>no, not actually of us, can you walk about 20 yards that way
>no, we wont be looking at the camera, we have to make it look like you just spotted us
>why? oh im just going to pretend im somebody else on Sup Forums

at least fucking try, fuck

Show him hints that you're interested in him bit ultimately reject him

is it possible you actually would prefer to be with the beta dude but hes a massive pansy so it cant work?

op is gone.
hax got to her i guess

This is what I would do to you.

I want to punch you in your ugly face you saggy tit having, loose vagina whore.

I'd like to say fuck you, but damn, he needs to learn to avoid you for himself. Your pet is the one who actually needs to get fucked.

Congrats on being a serial user and abuser, I guess. Hopefully he doesn't snap and hurt you.

you should consider making your body more available to him between requests to cuckold him.

ITS NOT REAL
THAT IMAGE IS FAKE
ITS EVERYWHERE

Jesus Christ women are fucked up.

No wonder you people get raped so often.

You fucking disgust me. Do everyone a favor and mix bleach & ammonia then huff that shit you disgusting cunt.

saw OPs picture a couple of days ago, def fake.

I figured it out guys.
This is the boyfriend.
He's actually insecure about the fact that some pleb is almost as close to his girlfriend as he is.
My girlfriend wouldn't need some weird kid around her and I, and if she wanted him around - hmm I might wonder.
>Bait/faggot regardless

I'm sure your "good pet" is planning to rape and kill you. Dumb bitch

Black user here.
ROFL. Weak ass white Bois can control their bitches. All dem smarts and yo bitches still run da show....

But let's be serious. He is going to stab/shoot you, then turn an hero. He is white emotional trash like most of these unstable, pony worshipping, motherlovers on Sup Forums. See you on the news thot.

You bitches are so dumb...

A girl did this to me during college in my junior year... She came on to me twice and I didn't do anything because she had a boyfriend and I was "respectable"... So then she basically friendzoned and cucked me... Had me driving her places.. buying her food and everything... But I woke up and was like "Shit.. this bitch is using me..." So I played along with the game for another year... I waited patiently.... Waited for my opportunity... Once I had set my trap I COMPLETELY fucked her financially... It was soooo funny she left messages on my phone. First she was my Friend.. Then she was Crying and begging me.. I laughed.. and I had my revenge... Fuck you and bitches like you. You think you are creating a slave but often you are just ignoring someone who may not fuck your pussy but he will fuck you harder in other ways.. Either emotionally, physically or financially fuck you like you have never imagined.. Do you really think this cuck is completely free of such thoughts... Maybe he is like me and just waiting for his time to strike you? ... You sluts never learn...

you ever feel like its all the same op
.... still bait faggots! Why am I in here!?

>Had me driving her places.. buying her food and everything
Tell me in great detail he she achieved that. What were the lines she used, her facial expression, cadence, etc?

During one of those times you drove her to some place, did she tell you to wait for an hour in the car? I did that to my friendzoned friend, and I was in my boyfriend's house. We had sex for an hour while my pet waited patiently in the car.

hang yourself and stream it live

Had same bait thread yesterday

check em
shhhhhh we know

Any advanced tips? I know the basics.

No, I just enjoy doing these to him.

Actually, my boyfriend is very secure and confident about himself. Doesn't bother him. He's a former soldier. When he came home from Iraq war, he brought me a special gift. It's a skull of a child soldier that he killed.

Pic related. It's me with the skull, I did some art painting decorations on it. Rate my artistic skill.

youtube.com/watch?v=vgeoWlqM4i8

you relive the fantasy like the filthy neckbeard you are by reposting this copypasta again and again

just stop. these pics come up on reverse image search and some are just horizontally flipped. nobody is really taking this bait they're just going along with how gay the whole idea of it is and venting

I just had sex last night. You didn't

(so random) xoxo

i think its story time!!!

different girl. stop

if this is real, i hope he rapes you.

if this is fake, bad troll is bad

Not a single tits or gtfo? Christ people, that's literally the first step

what are you 16? grow the fuck up and get out of malls for fuck sake. nobody needs to see you little twats walking around not doing or buying anything. I see these lousy kind of fucks every other week when I go shopping. it's stupid that you kids have nowhere else to be. if you don't have money you don't need to be there.

Edgy, beta and cuck supporters. Nice!

i had sex last night too
i raped your mom kek

If you start your post when "if this is real...", then how can it be bad troll? You're in doubt, you're not sure...

I called my friendzone to come over for a sleepover because I was alone and lonely. So he did. Few minutes past midnight, my boyfriend came over to join us on the bed.

friendzone doesn't know how to protest or leave, so he ended up sandwiched in the middle between me and my boyfriend. He pretended to sleep while me and my boyfriend made out. We made sure he's in the middle the whole time so he could feel our bodies' back and forth motion.

>i raped your mom kek
>your mom kek
>mom kek
What are you 12?

depends on if i am wearing my helmet or not

Holy shit this thread is severe autism.

amen

dont use buzzwords like cuckold, dont start with a picture reference. it can be reverse searched. dont use such detailed examples, simplify.

better luck on next bait.

well, you're faux as fuck. So good for you that your imagination had sex, while the real you in touching yourself in your parents basement lol.

This thread again?

You disgusting whore, Hope he shoots up your school.

You're a real fucking cunt, you know that?

This is why we have school shootings.

tits or gtfo

if its real, then post a time stamp

NICE QUADS

>copypasta

Sure...

I will tell you in great detail how she did it.... But first you must provide ...

Tits and a Timestamp ..... or GTFO....

Anything less and I'm just talking to a dude..amirighttttttt

P.S. I have thought a lot about how it was achieved.. and I will tell you everything...

sounds legit. But I like the concept. I'll option the script. I am a hollywood bigshot. Send me a thirty page treatment and we'll do lunch.

HAHAHAHAHA fucking LOL you are such a fucking tool!

Quads never lie.

Why the fuck do people believe this shit and let the thread get so many posts? Fucking hell Sup Forums

She thinks she's pretty?! She looks like a 12 year old boy! Post an actual woman who looks like she's done some shit with her life. Can you imagine dating her? How fucking horrible that must be? You have to drive her everywhere, she has nothing intelligent to say and the only thing she talks about is kardashians.

Bitch those skulls are souvenirs from Austin, TX. Go fuck yourself.

Why not?

I see the same "Facebook Fap" and "Girls You wanna Fuck" threads being posted every day and no one's complaining.

FYI, it's just the 3rd time I posted this thread.

You're mad because you've been a victim of girls like me? That's my theory.

how did you financially fuck her over?

Don't ban guns, ban whores.

stop with the butt hurt just because you are a beta pet like him

bro you really have nothing better to do? this is fucking sad,. fucking hang yourself

saw this exact threat yesterday...

Yea, its some submissive beta that gets off thinking about himself being in the situation thats explained, lmao

keyboard warrior checking in to save the universe

time stamp of gtfo

TITS OR GTFO

Makes sense...

The ultimate bait.

And the chins of Sup Forums jabbered....

i want to...

act tough
look alpha
scare OP
while stroking raging 2" boner

have him bring you shopping, get him to pay for everything, have a "surprise" encounter with your boyfriend at the mall, go fuck in the bathroom while your friend holds your shit outside.