Drawthread

Drawthread.

taking requests

Talk dirty to me please.
I want to cum so bad.

I.. I'm ALIVE!!
Summer is here, and so are the new champs!

I need some /ss/ with pic related and with the other one watching despondently or uber horny.

>Box
>Giant Tits

why

POO

Hey, nice to see you alive o/

>sneak attack futa
gross

do you work at KFC

It's not gross, it's dirty.

My mom just bought me 3 pizzas, but it has mushrooms on it. What the fuck.

Drawfags, draw yourself walking into a booth, the post ending of your post number is your booth number, you are matched with the next drawfag who gets the same booth number, draw the interaction within the cramped booth.

Learn to love mushrooms you infinite faggot.

nobody gives a shit

Wtf. Post a reference dude.

what. i don't get it

I'll disagree with you on this one thing: Mushroom makes for great pizza toppings

I'm not sure I understand

Give me a good reason not to shitpost spiderman.

alright so aside from marc throwing his usual faux-intellectual tantrum what's going on

are there any good requests

>
we are dub masters
I like corsets~
BUT ITS ILLEGAL
D: dont do it mr.bread! you have so many sandwiches to fulfill!
no probs~

same

Lewd of this boss.
She's also from "Stretch panic".
You don't have to add a face.

The swedish chef?

oh my god what the fuck is this monstrosity

No reason?

mushroom makes a better pizza topping than your life does on this planet.

sus

Underage b&

dood fuck off douche bag

You dont even know what they were arguing about. You didnt even look.
You just have a hate boner for marc.

Get the fuck out

I would have preferred Pineapples you user penises

This man is wonderful

who are you

looks legit

A drawfag will drawthemself walking into a booth, the number at the end of their post determins what "Booth" they walk into, the next drawfag to get the same number walks into the same "Booth" then one or both of them draw the interaction.

So if EHG's post ends in nine and Trinket's post ends in Nine, one of them or both draws their take on what happens within the booth, think of 7 minutes in heaven

Someone draw the bread with brutal I injury.

>mfw I actually don't mind pineapples on pizza (I don't like em but it doesn't ruin it for me.)

okay but is he from something or

Ava, can you draw emale johnny bravo

>Pineapples
Shit taste

thanks (?)

He's a muppet

The Muppets, you dip.

Gn faggots. Taking requests. Anything.

WOOOOOOOOOW IT'S THAT WAAACKY WABBIT! WAWAWAWWA
FUCK YOU MARC, THIS HAS GONE TOO FAR YOU PHAT PHUC

So do I have to summon Banq again?

I LEAVE FOR ONE SECOND AND PEOPLE POST SU LEWDS

Banq my penis really need that cpr.

oh i never saw the muppets

Say her name enough and hope she checks thread
Banq

Hot, thanks!

>Years... I'll be waiting.
great, so I guess I can keep this in the Disney vault until then

>........you're too late

>the nut has been cast
Zander.....pls
there's no need of this

Moku draw me a thing

a bear eating a dead nigger kid

>But you can't say you didn't bring something up when you did. So you're wrong in saying you didn't.
Its so funny, how when i talk about what you did, you turn around, say im whiteknighting and try to throw me under the bus like everyone else. Its really funny you ran out of information to use.

>I want to win don't I?
Win all you want. I've literally just been here to prove your acting like a child and go against your own words.

>That's not a personal issue, that's a personal opinion on something.

Yeah it is, because you cant shut up when you dont like something. When you have no right to talk about it when you do it yourself.

>No, people simply think I have, when they don't actually know me.

Its funny how the shit talking started happening a lot more around the tournament.

>It gives me all the right.
last time i checked diode is the runner of the site and you arent the judges. So no. It doesnt.

>I'm just faster at throwing them.
Yeah and no one throws you under the bus. I decided you should be.

>It is really nice to have people see how vapid of a cunt Hazel is.
and how much a hypocritical retard liar you are.

At the end of the day, you bitch when its not convenient with you.

Anyone seen Lowell today?

Alright so aside from Hazel coming in and not reading anything, spewing shit and being told, what's going on

In this case, I would buy iced cream. But I have not received enough currency, what do?

i think this would be better executed, were there more drawfags.

Pineapples are good

Banq
Banq
Banq
Banq
Banq
Banq

rob an old man

You fine with this weird, evil looking interpretation of Tomo, or should I just trash it?

A fox and a Snake as buds

Banqueeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet hug me till I die.

>They just keep arguing with proof. I dont get why you are arguing with me.
Because as I said before, you explained that Scraps shouldn't get shit on by more experiences drawfags just because he's new, and I stated that shit was weak sauce.

>Its not their job to go to him, talk shit to him, post the pictures of the chat, and continue to talk shit about him. If thats fair, then clearly you need to be reeducated.
Pictures of the chat were only posted because you pressed the issue just because your upset that the thread doesn't notice you enough over the big boys and their "power house". Its not their job, but it's what they'll do because its Sup Forums and people will be shitheads all they want. They aren't bullying Scraps, Scraps fucked up and refused to accept it properly.
>This is whiteknighting, defending people who did wrong and continue to.
Just defending my point mang

>Maybe if they learned to shut up and keep their mouths shut when something doesn't go their way. But it seems they cant and you cant.
Practice what you preach, kiddo.

I'll play this game!

Yeh! Livin' well atm!

Kids for Christ? Nah, I choose life!

The only optimistic draw(BundleOfSticks) on Sup Forums!

I'll feed baby, Here have a (you)

actually this pizza isnt too bad.

Kill the nigger kid and torture the bread.

im so fucking slow at drawing, i cant keep track of the subject in these threads

Moku's dead.

He's fucking dead. I don't know.. I just. Fuck. He texted me a little bit earlier about the threads, I tried to convince him not to but just FUCK. He thought the chick he was drawfagging with hated him. I wasn't here for it, but we were texting about it. Some asshole, according to this thread it was most likely Chrishop, went and framed him as a pervert and made it look like he was hitting on that drawfag or some shit. I know that doesn't seem like a big deal but fuck dude he's young and that feels like the end of the fucking world when a girl thinks that about you and he just got out of a relationship a while ago but fuck. I just.. fuck. I don't know what to do anymore. He told me he was going to end his life. No reply. No matter how much I text, it says he hasn't read it. Before that he just didn't sound like the same guy anymore, he was going off the deep end saying he was worthless and that women all think he's a creep and he's ugly and bullshit like that, he said Sup Forums was ruining him but it was irreversable which is bullshit. Just fuck. I'm just trying to cope here. I'm hoping so much that I'm going to wake up in the morning and he'll have replied to me, maybe he fell asleep first or something. Fuck I don't know if i can sleep I don't even know who to go to other than here

Well I heard that Entity guy is a massive fag.
Shame on you real McCoy totally legit Entity.

Banq Banq Banq Banq Banq Banq Banq Banq Banq Banq Banq Banq Banq Banq Banq Banq Banq Banq Banq Banq Banq Banq Banq Banq Banq Banq Banq Banq Banq Banq Banq Banq Banq Banq Banq Banq Banq Banq Banq Banq Banq Banq Banq Banq Banq Banq Banq Banq Banq Banq Banq Banq Banq Banq Banq Banq Banq Banq Banq Banq Banq Banq Banq

yw~
WHAT HAVE YOU DONE???????

There's no subjects only derp

Give me some "love"

awww that's cute, cry more about it

Give those nipples a pinch

hauahuehauehauu
ONLY DEATH IS CERTAIN, REBEL ON YOUR PATHETIC AND DOOMED FADING FEELING YOU CALL OPTIMISM, YOU WILL FALL TOO.

Banq Banq Banq Banq Banq Banq Banq Banq Banq Banq Banq Banq Banq Banq Banq Banq Banq Banq Banq Banq Banq Banq Banq Banq Banq Banq Banq Banq Banq Banq Banq Banq Banq Banq Banq Banq Banq Banq Banq Banq Banq Banq Banq Banq Banq Banq Banq Banq Banq Banq Banq Banq Banq Banq Banq Banq Banq Banq Banq Banq Banq Banq Banq Banq Banq Banq Banq Banq Banq Banq Banq Banq Banq Banq Banq Banq Banq Banq Banq Banq Banq Banq Banq Banq Banq Banq Banq Banq Banq Banq Banq Banq Banq Banq Banq Banq Banq Banq Banq Banq Banq Banq Banq Banq Banq Banq Banq Banq Banq Banq Banq Banq Banq Banq Banq Banq Banq Banq Banq Banq Banq Banq Banq Banq Banq Banq Banq Banq Banq Banq Banq Banq Banq Banq Banq Banq Banq Banq Banq Banq Banq Banq Banq Banq Banq Banq Banq Banq Banq Banq Banq Banq Banq Banq Banq Banq Banq Banq Banq Banq Banq Banq Banq Banq Banq Banq Banq Banq Banq Banq Banq Banq Banq Banq Banq Banq Banq Banq Banq Banq Banq Banq Banq Banq Banq Banq Banq Banq Banq Banq Banq Banq Banq Banq Banq Banq Banq Banq Banq Banq Banq Banq Banq Banq Banq Banq Banq Banq Banq Banq Banq Banq Banq Banq Banq Banq Banq Banq Banq Banq Banq Banq Banq Banq Banq Banq Banq Banq Banq Banq Banq Banq Banq Banq Banq Banq Banq Banq Banq Banq Banq Banq Banq Banq Banq Banq Banq Banq Banq Banq Banq Banq

I dunno, I was following the guide for her hair strictly at first, but then one side became messy and I was like "I like it kinda messy actually" then this shit happened.
Sorry fer wasting your time.

yeah i mean is ok

Moku's dead.

He's fricking dead. I don't know.. I just. Frick. He texted me a little bit earlier about the threads, I tried to convince him not to but just FRICK. He thought the chick he was drawfagging with hated him. I wasn't here for it, but we were texting about it. Some butthead, according to this thread it was most likely Chrishop, went and framed him as a pervert and made it look like he was hitting on that drawfag or some crap. I know that doesn't seem like a big deal but frick dude he's young and that feels like the end of the fricking world when a girl thinks that about you and he just got out of a relationship a while ago but frick. I just.. frick. I don't know what to do anymore. He told me he was going to end his life. No reply. No matter how much I text, it says he hasn't read it. Before that he just didn't sound like the same guy anymore, he was going off the deep end saying he was worthless and that women all think he's a creep and he's ugly and bullshit like that, he said Sup Forums was ruining him but it was irreversable which is bullcrap. Just frick. I'm just trying to cope here. I'm hoping so much that I'm going to wake up in the morning and he'll have replied to me, maybe he fell asleep first or something. Frick I don't know if i can sleep I don't even know who to go to other than here

Hey I actually don't like you because you're so picky and only loves doing "it" with drawfags but at least that user tried hard to get some action. Give him a reward or something...

>you turn around, say im whiteknighting
I never said you were whiteknighting.

>I've literally just been here to prove your acting like a child and go against your own words.
I haven't gone against my word, I've gone against other people's words.

>Yeah it is, because you cant shut up when you dont like something.
That's not an issue though, I like to share my opinions.

>Its funny how the shit talking started happening a lot more around the tournament.
Yeah it's like the tournament gathers attention and when someone does something dumb it's talked about and even shitted about. Weird.

>last time i checked diode is the runner of the site and you arent the judges. So no. It doesnt.
What does Diode have to do with me throwing people under the bus in my own personal time? Nothing.

>I decided you should be.
And yet you haven't done shit.

>and how much a hypocritical retard liar you are.
Woah now user, you're just throwing insults now, you gonna be alright? Do explain each of those insults and how I am that though, I'd love to hear more about me.

I'm here.

>Because as I said before, you explained that Scraps shouldn't get shit on by more experiences drawfags just because he's new, and I stated that shit was weak sauce.

So you dont care about new people.

>Pictures of the chat were only posted because you pressed the issue

No. They posted scraps chat. And everyone talked shit but it was a personal chat. its not fair. If entitys skype was posted he would have so many hypocritical points.

>Just defending my point mang
No you defend Marc and Sidhe. They complain about everything and get away with it.

>Practice what you preach, kiddo.
I'm not causing people to kill themselves, breach privacy, talk hypocritical trash or talking trash and then doing exactly what you complained about.

males get more prison time than women do for the SAME crime.

YOURE ALL SEXIST AGAINST MEN

ohohoho maybe in a lil bit

Banq fanboys unite!